Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid (63679 Views)

2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by aduhube: 6:36am On Oct 06, 2014
feldido:
Teaching is fun and less task, you can do other jobs and get side pay, I knw a friend who earns more than N60k aside from his salary from home lessons alone.
Yeah! Teaching is fun.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by aduhube: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2014
naturalwaves:

Lagos state government is currently recruiting for educational officers and other positions (it is a massive recruitment). Check online and apply fast because it is closing soon.

Please help the house with the website or any link that may help.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by yemmyomis: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2014
aduhube:
Moderator I beg send this to front page oooo

of what importance is this topic to Nigeians? discussing salary is of no benefit to jobless youth ...mtchew .front page ko ..back page ni

3 Likes

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by TCF1980(m): 7:53am On Oct 06, 2014
Sometimes I wonder what the problem with our government is. Teachers and security personnel are supposed to earn closely next to oil and gas workers. In Oil and Gas sector, contract personnel's daily pay are within the range of N25,000 - N150,000 while teachers that trained them goes home with almost nothing... I love teaching profession and would settle with it at retirement after investing enough from my current job though. I don't know how much my daughter' school at Ajah pays their teacher but their school fees is almost N100,000 for primary and her private lesson teacher collects around N20,000 monthly...

2 Likes

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by aduhube: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2014
TCF1980:
Sometimes I wonder what the problem with our government is. Teachers and security personnel are supposed to earn closely next to oil and gas workers. In Oil and Gas sector, contract personnel's daily pay are within the range of N25,000 - N150,000 while teachers that trained them goes home with almost nothing... I love teaching profession and would settle with it at retirement after investing enough from my current job though. I don't know how much my daughter' school at Ajah pays their teacher but their school fees is almost N100,000 for primary and her private lesson teacher collects around N20,000 monthly...
Cool money for the private lesson teacher. Having four other students amounts to N100, 000. for the private teacher outside her monthly salary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by aduhube: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2014
yemmyomis:

of what importance is this topic to Nigeians? discussing salary is of no benefit to jobless youth ...mtchew .front page ko ..back page ni
1. It will be a guide towards knowing where to submit a CV
2.It will encourage someone out there to take up teaching and then start from somewhere
3.It will increase GDP
4. It will reduce unemployment
5. It will disabuse the minds of those who hate teaching because of poor remuneration

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by gloryaaa(f): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2014
Dis thread is actually cool...having a diff mind set bout d profession...d tin is dah u just find few skuls dah pay well around...most of dem collect big skul fees nd pay teachers almost nothing
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by dagentility(f): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2014
The school where I did my IT paid me 10k monthly. They pay their permanent staffs according to their grade and certificate. I can stil remember a friend of mine,with Bsc, his salary is 50k monthly.

1 Like

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by dagentility(f): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2014
The school where I did my IT paid me 10k monthly. They pay their permanent staffs according to their grade and certificate. I can stil remember a friend of mine,with Bsc, his salary is 50k monthly. The school also provide accomodation for their staffs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by naturalwaves: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
aduhube:

Please help the house with the website or any link that may help.
Okay. Here is the link;

http://www./hotjobs/40194/lagos-state-civil-service-commission-job-recruitment-2014.html

If you want to teach, apply under "Education officer"

After the" www .", put "hotnigerianjobs dotcom" before you continue with the remainder of the link. Nairaland is messing up with the full link.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by clemmonce(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
aduhube:
Gone are the days when the rewards of teachers are in heaven. They are rewarded here on earth. I know about schools in Nigeria that pay teachers as much as 200k per month. Some schools also pay as low as 25k. Now, let's know how much you're paid in your school. This information will help us in deciding the schools where we can drop our CVS. It may also encourage jobless youths to take up teaching instead of sitting idle at home. My school pays me 90k. Name: Kagex college, Ketu. Let's know yours.
I live in ketu oooo. me never hear of kagex college oooo. Op lie small small nah . I have never seen their bus before how come ?
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by walad4yhu(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by NwaTeacher1: 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Anambra govt pay the least salary to teachers in the south east. Imagine, 38k for degree holders
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Nduxzy: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
clemmonce:
I live in ketu oooo. me never hear of kagex college oooo. Op lie small small nah . I have never seen their bus before how come ?

1 Like

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by lovaleenny(f): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
naturalwaves:

Lagos state government is currently recruiting for educational officers and other positions (it is a massive recruitment). Check online and apply fast because it is closing soon.

Couldn't find any results on teaching jobs...Thanks dou
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by naturalwaves: 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
lovaleenny:

Couldn't find any results on teaching jobs...Thanks dou
Check "hotnigerianjobsdotcom". You should see the advert for lagos state civil service job there. When you click on it, you will see "education officer" as one of the openned vacancies and follow up from there.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Tundeiab(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
MY SALARY IS 60k per month, but I get 200k+ from home lessons. I be correct hussler o. I do a total of 9 lessons. grin shining star school Kubwa, Abuja.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by lahami(f): 9:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeiab:
MY SALARY IS 60k per month, but I get 200k+ from home lessons. I be correct hussler o. I do a total of 9 lessons. grin shining star school Kubwa, Abuja.
ewoooooooo nine lessons only one person!!!!abeg find one for me naa for abj there abeg b4 unemployment finish my enemy o

1 Like

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Tundeiab(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
lahami:
ewoooooooo nine lessons only one person!!!!abeg find one for me naa for abj there abeg b4 unemployment finish my enemy o
Are you in Abuja? Well most of the parent prefer teachers who teach in the school. I am at advantage because I take mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Doclight(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tundeiab:
Are you in Abuja? Well most of the parent prefer teachers who teach in the school. I am at advantage because I take mathematics.
gosh i hate home tutorship.
Stressful and the parents would try to under-rate u and ur abilities

2 Likes

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by braine(m): 12:44am On Oct 07, 2014
yemmyomis:

you can always keep quiet if you don't have any meaningful contribution, okay?

7 Likes

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by busuyem: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Ekiti govt pays level 8 teachers 45k plus.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Tundeiab(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Doclight:
gosh i hate home tutorship.
Stressful and the parents would try to under-rate u and ur abilities
yea, that's what we face o. It's all about packaging sha... The way you present yourself is how they will relate with you.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by sekzy99(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2014
I earn 30k at alimosho lagos. DaMn small as I take all the classes. Js1 to Ss3

1 Like

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by aduhube: 8:25am On Oct 07, 2014
sekzy99:
Gain experience, repackage your CV and apply in Grange schools. You will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Doclight(m): 8:27am On Oct 07, 2014
sekzy99:
haba na!

U be tipper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by lenmafon: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2014
i teach io walter gowans memorial college gombe state. computer studies jss 1 - 3, 20k. to be honest i dey find better place. pls help me find a gud sc. i ve hnd in computer science with a pgde
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by lahami(f): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2014
Tundeiab:
yes am in abj
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Stakekay1(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2014
Nice thread. What is the pay of teachers in unity schools? I learnt they also enjoy 27% pay rise for teachers under Fed. Ministry of Education.
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by Tundeiab(m): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
lahami:
yes am in abj
What did you read in school?
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by sekzy99(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
aduhube:

Gain experience, repackage your CV and apply in Grange schools. You will thank me later.

Bro,pls do link me up. I do really need it.
Teaching ict/computer
Re: Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid by sekzy99(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Doclight:
haba na!

U be tipper?
I no be tipper oooo, just love wat I do for now.
Dis my third year doing that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. / How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.