Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" (932 Views)

Girls, How Would You Like To Be Asked Out? / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" by zboyd: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
Your relationship is moving into the fifth year and your guy has yet to pop the question.

The relationship is fine - no problems. You (30) have finished your education, have a good job and live in your own home, so does your guy (36).

But how much longer should you wait to hear "Will you marry me?" and have that engagement ring slipped on your finger?

What should you do?

Should you continue with the relationship as it is now, hoping that someday your guy will propose?

Or...should you end the relationship and walk away, if he doesn't propose, hoping that you will meet a guy who is really serious about getting married and starting a family?
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" by irishCream: 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
@ 30 and 36 for the lady and guy respectively??

And both working and living on their own?

Something definitely is wrong somewhere

My people call it "mkpo ufok" grin

Why date that long in d first place undecided

Well op if I'm the one involve I will wake him up in the wee hrs of the night

And have some heart to heart talks.

1 Like

Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" by 1one: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
irishCream:
@ 30 and 36 for the lady and guy respectively??

And both working and living on their own?

Something definitely is wrong somewhere

My people call "mkpo ufok" grin

Why date that long in d first place undecided

Well op if I'm the one involve I will wake him up in the wee hrs of the night

And have some heart to heart talks.

Since you're already staying in his house and sleeping on his bed, he may not feel there's any thing different to gain in marrying you.
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" by irishCream: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
1one:

Since you're already staying in his house and sleeping on his bed, he may not feel there's any thing different to gain in marrying you.

Mr perfect I don't see whr I stated that I'm staying in his house in my post

If u are dating don't ur woman visit or spend a night once in a while esp

If something like this impt need to be addressed undecided

Chaiii...nairalanders there is nothing one will comment y'all won't twist it

Now I'm missing those days I was a guest

Una sha knw hw to criticize/insult...I doff ma hrt for una undecided
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
this is strictly for ladie

but that relationship is now half a decade

the lady closing to menaupose

the man closing to his retirement age
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
irishCream:

and nobody forced you to comment
seun is a very nice guy,he gave you option to deactivate your account
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" by Kennethco(m): 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sister, ar u sure he is nt friendzoning u sha.?..I stop here
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" by irishCream: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ipledge:
and nobody forced you to comment
seun is a very nice guy,he gave you option to deactivate your account

Birds of same feathers undecided

Manner of approach =zero undecided

1 Like

Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" by Charles4075(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
This will be interesting... Lemme park well here

Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" by 1one: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
irishCream:

I neither criticized, insulted nor twisted your statement. I just inferred from what you said "wake up in the wee hours of the night", that you would have had to be sleeping in his house for that to happen ..I couldn't have imagined that you may be referring to phone call.

Besides the "you" I used there was more generic than specific, I was not necessarily referring to you... No need to take it personal.
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
5yrs relationship?
must you wait for them to propose to you?
leaving him wont solve it, because i am sure you will still allow yourself to spend another 5yrs in another relationship and by then getting to 35.
better upgrade this one to marriage.
Re: How Long Are You Willing To Wait To Be Asked: "Will You Marry Me?" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
irishCream:

Birds of same feathers undecided

Manner of approach =zero undecided
birds of a feather

am sorry,i have manner of approach,this one of the reason nairaland is fun to me

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Future Wife........ (in Pidgin) / 6 Health Benefits Of Kissing You Didn't Know / Why Do Girls Play Games Like Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.