Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! (870 Views)

Counseling And The Power Of Prayer / Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! / A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by femicyrus(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
As a young zealous brother for christ, I moved to another branch of my church because of it closeness to my house so as to be more committed and reliable. The pastor is very vibrant and full of gymnastics on the alter with dangerous prayer points and the likes. In no time I became very close to the pastor not bcause I wanted to be close but because of my level of committment which I was just doing for God without any reservation. Then I introduced a Sis. I intend to marry to him for counseling. About the lady, she is pretty and also works in the same organisation with me. She grew up being a wayward girl with a horrible past but latter rededicated her life to christ and became churchy as we met but attend a different church from mine. So, the counseling began. At first pastor restricted my contact with the Sis and I have to relate with her through pastor. I thought we would get married before 6 months but some how pastor was delaying it. He became unnecessarily close to the Sis. That they now go out together more than normal. They will be out of town for 2-3 day While pastor's wife and children will be at home. They went for prayer on the mount without my knowlegde on several occassion. It was difficult to suspect pastor of adultery because he is always very active on the alter. The attitude of the Sis began to change towards me as she now became rude and proud towards me........ To be continued
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by plaetton: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
femicyrus:
As a young zealous brother for christ, I moved to another branch of my church because of it closeness to my house so as to be more committed and reliable. The pastor is very vibrant and full of gymnastics on the alter with dangerous prayer points and the likes. In no time I became very close to the pastor not bcause I wanted to be close but because of my level of committment which I was just doing for God without any reservation. Then I introduced a Sis. I intend to marry to him for counseling. About the lady, she is pretty and also works in the same organisation with me. She grew up being a wayward girl with a horrible past but latter rededicated her life to christ and became churchy as we met but attend a different church from mine. So, the counseling began. At first pastor restricted my contact with the Sis and I have to relate with her through pastor. I thought we would get married before 6 months but some how pastor was delaying it. He became unnecessarily close to the Sis. That they now go out together more than normal. They will be out of town for 2-3 day While pastor's wife and children will be at home. They went for prayer on the mount without my knowlegde on several occassion. It was difficult to suspect pastor of adultery because he is always very active on the alter. The attitude of the Sis began to change towards me as she now became rude and proud towards me........ To be continued
grin grin
Pastor is only obeying his darwinian instincts, keeping the juiciest fruit for himself.
Lol.
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by Acidosis(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
femicyrus:

Blame your girl.
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by GooseBaba: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
This is what happens when you embrace abstracts and neglect your senses...

Tomorrow if caught, the same pastor will ask for forgiveness and says he is just a man... But today, he is an annioted man of God...

If the pastor like make him take the sis, doggie, froggie, biblical, snakey and what not... Na you fall mugu..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2014
isn't it absurd that people go to pastors for marriage counselling when pastors themselves cannot run a successful marriage??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Coming In A Month? Mother Claims Daughter Pregnant With Jesus! / Pastor Punches Boy For Not Taking "God" Seriously / Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.