Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (84122 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by vexy06(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
This is indeed not the best of times for the once cheerful and lovely actress Ini Edo and her marital crisis.
Former Mrs. Ehiagwina, mentioned that “irreconcilable differences” is the major reason for her divorce and denied claims that she had cheated on her husband.
Well, relatives and friends of Mr. Philps Ehiagwina are calling her out, saying she’s lying about being faithful.
The close relative of Phillip Ehiagwina said, “Ini Edo should shut up about the marriage crash because with the way she is going by trying to paint Phillip as the wrong party, we may be forced to open her can of worms and it will not be palatable to her and her career.
I can tell you that Ini Edo is a serial cheat who played the field behind her husband’s back for the duration of their marriage. Is she going to deny she was dating one Island big boy whose girlfriend organised her friends to beat her up and injured her?”
Another family source said, “I can tell you that Ini Edo is not as innocent as she is trying to make people believe or think. We caught her on more than three occasion with three different men and she always begged us to forgive her.
We can even mention some of the men she had affairs with including a South-South governor whose wife embarrassed her and ordered her security to send her out of the governor’s guest house in the state capital. She should dare us and we will mention the name of the governor on the pages of newspapers.”
A close friend of Phillip also spilled saying, “did she tell you how Phillip embarrassed her in front of her people when he went to collect his bride price? He told her people the kind of adulterous daughter they have and how she had been cheating on him right from the first day they were married.
In fact, he did not want to collect the bride price but her people begged him to collect it as that would free her to get married to another man in the future.”
The drama is not over yet, as Ini Edo’s party is yet to react to these heavy accusations.This is indeed not the best of times for the once cheerful and lovely actress Ini Edo and her marital crisis.
Former Mrs. Ehiagwina, mentioned that “irreconcilable differences” is the major reason for her divorce and denied claims that she had cheated on her husband.
Well, relatives and friends of Mr. Philps Ehiagwina are calling her out, saying she’s lying about being faithful.
Full Gist @:http://www.360topgist.com/2014/10/ini-edo-busted-by-her-in-law-over.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by delishpot: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
E don happen.

37 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by echobee(f): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
What part two go come out? sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Kunbee: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Its always the female that is always cheating in a divorce undecided undecided

Anyways this was bound to happen, you can't live in Naija and your husband lives in Yankee. You can't have the best of both worlds.

Note to Uche Jombo

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
I will never advice any one to marry a female celebrity this peepz take divorce as part of their carrier, some deliberately divorce to augment their popularity. Mthew

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by oderemo(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Eminado eminado. Anoda sharing doro.

18 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by philtrum(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
I can perceive the stew in the pics.....NEXT

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called all sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Ini Edo,its time to move on babes. Life must surely go on!

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by RockMaxi: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called a sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

So this is the best you can advice her. embarassed

360 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
RockMaxi:

So this is the best you can advice her. embarassed
what more can I say honey? Life must go on for her.

54 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by enoqueen: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
this soap go reach season 10. and I will see it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called a sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

could you just hit the point??

18 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
could you just hit the point??
its right in my post!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
berem:
its right in my post!
all i could see was you trying to justify a cheating wife

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Manweysabi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
... lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil... amen!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Begonia(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
How do we know her husband wasn't also cheating in Yankee or wherever he was. Besides, that close relative should have exposed the South-South governor.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by SAMBARRY: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Waiting for the noise makers/people eager to judge/bash her tongue

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Oyecute(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ini Doro . . . Anoda shareful giver #universalDonor

51 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Na wa o.
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by edwife(f): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Philipp should go and sit down.Wasn't it the same thing he said about Ruth?

Men,when will you learn? undecided

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by oderemo(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
How do we know her husband wasn't also cheating in Yankee or wherever he was. Besides, that close relative should have exposed the South-South governor.
Reason for her to cheat abi?
Revealing the governors name will yeild to ?
Principle no one, as you lay your bed ?

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
berem:

No woman no Cry. The world would be better with no women in them.

Now, women want to be shoulder high with men, forgetting there place.

27 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by SAMBARRY: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Her life. Face yours

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by eightsin(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Doro shareful (cheerful) giver... lol.. no joke o. God bless us all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Richiy(f): 7:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
First of all, rephrase your headline. Its not clear at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by pillzthadrugz(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
What baffles me is that she couldn't even bear a child for such a great while. Haba!!!!!! There is something that is left untold here

25 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by axortedbabe(f): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
That her ex sef wey kip dat him ugly oily face lyk back of black pot wey dem pour groundnut oil..mtcheew

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ednut1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
which nigerian actress is nt a runz gal

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Duru009(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
D guy no sabi f*ck. He forget dat he is married to an akwa ibom girl. Dey luv f*ck f*ck f*ck n f*ck

37 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by LesbianBoy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
I kinda blame the man though. Because any sensible man won't marry an actress(especially the nigerian ones). As far as i am concerned, they are all LOOSE especially GENEVIEVE NNAJI.
Btw i also heard a president of one of the west africa countries also fuCcked ini edo ''kini''! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

43 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by BaddieKay(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
i thought she's divorced dis philip a long time ago,cause to me i never did see her as a married woman....never seen em together,no public functions and all.she lives in nigeria and her hubby stays in d states,doesnt mk sense.

and why da hell will she cheat on her husby?

13 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Clemzy16(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ko kan aye

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Davido To Naira Marley: "Una Dey Do Jazz, All Una Music Dey Sweet" / "We Should Have Just Lost To Egypt Rather Than Nigeria" - SA Rapper, AKA Says / Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.