Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,311 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (84054 Views)

Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by oiki: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
That's why it's a man's world

berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called a sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

Ini Edo,its time to move on babes. Life must surely go on!

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by AfroBlue(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
i don't believe all dis runs girl gist.

Nollywood actress, Ini Edo lounges with Mr. President in Aso Rock

Due to her philanthropic gestures, The United Nations appointed her as the United Nations Habitat Youth Envoy

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
all i could see was you trying to justify a cheating wife
na you sabi! Afterall the husband cheated on someone to marry Ini Edo.

Men cheating on their wives since the days of Adam.

Mtscheeew!

26 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
berem:
na you sabi! Afterall his husband cheated on someone to marry Ini Edo.

Men cheating on their wives since the days of Adam.

Mtscheeew!
wont be suprised if your reason for cheating on your spouse is because men do cheat

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
wont be suprised if your reason for cheating on your spouse is because men do cheat
hellooooo!! The topic is about Ini Edo!

Durrrh!! undecided

19 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by repogirl(f): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
Why in the world did she get married when she wasn't ready to stick to the marriage?

11 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ayanbaba2(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Let the single watch and learn... The battle to stay happily surpases the 9/11 attack.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by 1miccza: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
I was reading through a list of celebrities and men of God whose marriages crashed the other day and the. Only word that was jumping at me was "irreconcilable differences" then I asked myself this question "is this a new way of covering up a series of actions?And no one could answer,but here is the answer to my question at last. Ini Edo tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by 1miccza: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
berem:
When a man cheats, they say its a man's world and men are polygamous in nature. When a woman cheats,all hell let loose and she's called a sort of names and she's even thrown out of her matrimonial home.

So even if she truly did you'll still support her isn't it?

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by akatekpe(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
berem:

Keep Deceiving yourself na.Try cheating in marriage and you would be pushed out like a thief..We r in africa n Polygamy is legal and not polyandry abi how them call that one wey one woman go fit marry more than one man self?

17 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by ad84ada(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
berem:

I bet you. It will feel more confortable when a child sees his/her dads babe than his/her mums guy. Women are mothers and mothers are honourable. Think about this. Even sex happens inside the woman. Haba.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Exactly
berem:

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by desirewhet(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2014
LesbianBoy:
I kinda blame the man though. Because any sensible man won't marry an actress(especially the nigerian ones). As far as i am concerned, they are all loose especially GENEVIEVE NNAJI.
Btw i also heard president GEJ also fuCcked ini edo ''kini''! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao...if sss kidnap u,,, nairalanders no go showface ooo!! OYO lo wa

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

A key that opens many doors is called a MASTER KEY, burt a door dat is opened By different keys is a useless door.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by kay29000(m): 12:41am On Oct 06, 2014
Hmm! This is real super story. I have never liked the idea of long distance relationship, not talk of a long distance marriage. How can you marry an akwa ibom girl, and then leave her alone in Nigeria while you do business in America. I ain't justifying her infidelity, but he should have known better.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by anytaij: 3:12am On Oct 06, 2014
RockMaxi:

So this is the best you can advice her. embarassed
What else do you want her to tell her? She shd cry d he'll out of her? Abi u no sabi say dem no marry again ni? undecided
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Tallesty1(m): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2014
philtrum:
I can perceive the stew in the pics.....NEXT
Stew?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by pojophilius(m): 6:49am On Oct 06, 2014
berem:

Is this wot u wish for urself??

9 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by noah24(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2014
:PCan't make a hoe a houx wife...bottom line..can't tame calabar galz grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by oderemo(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2014
chuksfor13:

A key that opens many doors is called a MASTER KEY, burt a door dat is opened By different keys is a useless door.
WORD.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2014
INI EDO MOVE ON JOOR.THE GUY CHEATED ON HIS WIFE TO MARRY HER.NOW INI CHEATS ON HIM TOO.ISN'T KARMA A BXTCHwink

AS FOR THE GUYS INSULTING HER,THERE IS NO GURANTEE THAT THE HUSBAND ALSO DIDN'T CHEAT.CUZ AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED 95%OF NAIJA GUYS AND 75%OF NAIJA GIRLS CHEAT cool

22 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2014
ad84ada:
I bet you. It will feel more confortable when a child sees his/her dads babe than his/her mums guy. Women are mothers and mothers are honourable. Think about this. Even sex happens inside the woman. Haba.
MEN ARE ALSO FATHERS,ISN'T FATHERHOOD ALSO HONOURABLE

24 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by greedie1(f): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2014
Like the husband is any better.

15 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by lawrenceunaa: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2014
that's their business not mine

u never born instead of praying u are playing/cheating undecided
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Joshuadon: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2014
ONETIN TO GET MARRIED AND ANODA THING TO STAY PUT................................E NO EASY.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by valdes00(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2014
INI EDO.... Calabar girl.... Am nt surprised..... *lipsealed*

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by 234GT(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2014
No man in his right senses would marry a Nigerian actress and expect a good marriage.

Mr husband, you have called for a useless marriage yourself. 'Better thing no be for one man!

Ini Edo na public property!

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2014
Before she started acting,i have known her at apapa.....Gurl is wild like a wild dog,my guy even had his own share of her ****y lipsrsealed

In-laws ain't lying lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by eleko1: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2014
sad grin sadShe's trying to put wool in our eyes with her'' irresponsible difference''She better shut her trap b4 the maximum damage.yeye celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2014
okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.