Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,453 members, 7,801,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

For Network Marketers Only!!!!!!! (including Ex-network Marketers!!) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Network Marketers Only!!!!!!! (including Ex-network Marketers!!) (748 Views)

The No.1 Reason Why Nigerian Network Marketers Fail And How You Can Avoid It! / Make $1000/month Challenge - Strictly For Network Marketers / Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Network Marketers Only!!!!!!! (including Ex-network Marketers!!) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'm asking a few questions.

For those who have ventured into Network Marketing and have either failed or succeeded, please answer the following questions.

1. What do you like the most about the industry.

2. What do you hate the most

3. If you were to start a network marketing company of your own, how would you run it?
Re: For Network Marketers Only!!!!!!! (including Ex-network Marketers!!) by Emmandus(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2014
NETWORK mARKETING IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY AND i AM CURRENTLY ON THE PLATFORM OF AN AMAZING COMPANY. WE ARE IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD AND WAXING STRONGER IN NIGERIA. THE COMPANY PAYS WEEKLY AND IN DOLLARS! You can call me for details if you want more from life 07033875827
Re: For Network Marketers Only!!!!!!! (including Ex-network Marketers!!) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2014
Emmandus:
NETWORK mARKETING IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY AND i AM CURRENTLY ON THE PLATFORM OF AN AMAZING COMPANY. WE ARE IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD AND WAXING STRONGER IN NIGERIA. THE COMPANY PAYS WEEKLY AND IN DOLLARS! You can call me for details if you want more from life 07033875827

I'm sure you do realise I asked a question. Please answer the questions.

If you are trying to develop down-lines, gate crashing other peoples thread won't help you. I'm sure you know that Nigerians won't even give you a speck of attention if you come out this way.

If you really want to know how to grow down-lines the appropriate way then PM me or drop your email.

By the way, does you company happen to start with the letter "O"
Re: For Network Marketers Only!!!!!!! (including Ex-network Marketers!!) by Emmandus(m): 1:00am On Oct 07, 2014
princefunmi:

I'm sure you do realise I asked a question. Please answer the questions.
If you are trying to develop down-lines, gate crashing other peoples thread won't help you. I'm sure you know that Nigerians won't even give you a speck of attention if you come out this way.
If you really want to know how to grow down-lines the appropriate way then PM me or drop your email.
By the way, does you company happen to start with the letter "O"

@Princefunmi LOL many thanks for the 'kind words' and the short tutorial tutorials. I am just into helping people discover the potentials available in the Industry for anyone ready to do whatever it takes, and what best thread to share network marketing tips than a Network marketing thread? - it doesnt appear to me as 'gate crashing'

My company doesn't start with an 'O' we have been around in Nigeria for over 6years and we are still growing stronger, with more exciting product lines, if you are interested, I will be pleasured to provide you with more information
Re: For Network Marketers Only!!!!!!! (including Ex-network Marketers!!) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2014
Emmandus:

@Princefunmi LOL many thanks for the 'kind words' and the short tutorial tutorials. I am just into helping people discover the potentials available in the Industry for anyone ready to do whatever it takes, and what best thread to share network marketing tips than a Network marketing thread? - it doesnt appear to me as 'gate crashing'

My company doesn't start with an 'O' we have been around in Nigeria for over 6years and we are still growing stronger, with more exciting product lines, if you are interested, I will be pleasured to provide you with more information

Did you say Network Marketing Tips. Yeah right!! You didn't even answer my questions.

Please start your own thread if you really want to help.

I have that same plan, and that's exactly why I started my own thread. So I suggest you do the same and stop stealing from someone else's farm.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest People In Africa 2014 , Aliko Dangote Tops The List / Binary Options E-book Free Download For Newbies / Tony Elumelu $100million Scholarships For African Enterpreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.