Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles (21200 Views)

Your Take On The Calibre Of People In The Flood Committee? / Pictures Of The Flood In Udaba-Ephei, Edo State / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Ikengawo: 4:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Every seven seconds a new article is posted by an "igbo" thats "frustrated" at GEJ. Not only will yorubas refuse to accept that nigerian politics isnt an online affair, they also think that they can mimic igbos and convince someone one way or another. Apc did a national registry, nobody came. It held a public convention on nta, empty. Do you really think its just igbos that arent supporting them? I can count all apc supported on nairaland, twitter and facebook by hand and despite being loud, all of their rants and gimmicks equals one vote each. Go to el rufais twitter, the same 12 disciples comment every single time lol. Nobody care about apc, what more proof do you need? Instead of focusing on how to rebuild the now dead acn your on the internet calling yourself chukwudi. I recently saw an "article" by an "igbo man" complaining about ATM fees looool. I have never in my life known an igbo man thats harmed by atm fees or feels low atm fees are his destiny. It is a very yoruba complaint.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 5:07am On Oct 06, 2014
It is act of cowardice embedded in their DNA. angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 5:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Go to el rufais twitter, the same 12 disciples comment every single
time
--Ikengawo(2014). I ga-egbu mmadu o o gringrin. U

22 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Dont mind them in four months time it will be all over,imagin buhari that lost to Obj,Yardua,GEJ,is now the messiah,or is it Atiku,yorubars are not even into Apc as they were with Acn except on the internet,TIME WILL TELL

18 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 5:33am On Oct 06, 2014
If only we have a united Southern Nigeria Obi/Fashola ticket would have been a better alternative that will see GEJ in Otuoke with his fedora. But since the west wants to be slave to the Gambaris then what you see is what you get .

5 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by BlackTechnology: 5:40am On Oct 06, 2014
GEJ till 2019

Its embarrassing that a so called sophisticated people have made some desert nonentities their lords and masters

23 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Jokay07(m): 6:10am On Oct 06, 2014
Ikengawo:
Every seven seconds a new article is posted by an "igbo" thats "frustrated" at GEJ. Not only will yorubas refuse to accept that nigerian politics isnt an online affair, they also think that they can mimic igbos and convince someone one way or another. Apc did a national registry, nobody came. It held a public convention on nta, empty. Do you really think its just igbos that arent supporting them? I can count all apc supported on nairaland, twitter and facebook by hand and despite being loud, all of their rants and gimmicks equals one vote each. Go to el rufais twitter, the same 12 disciples comment every single time lol. Nobody care about apc, what more proof do you need? Instead of focusing on how to rebuild the now dead acn your on the internet calling yourself chukwudi. I recently saw an "article" by an "igbo man" complaining about ATM fees looool. I have never in my life known an igbo man thats harmed by atm fees or feels low atm fees are his destiny. It is a very yoruba complaint.
It's quite unfortunate dat u av allowed ignorance nd stupidity joined wt immaturity to go deep nd form a tap-root system in ur hypothalamus/putamen. Ur derogatory trajectory launched against d tribe that has been providing shelter for ur so-called tribe is open-and-shut enough to hoodwink or convince a dead man dat u are nthn bt a spineless critters and has vindicated d fact dt ur pple still possess that trait of ''ingrained ingratitude'' and greediness trying to exploit what dosen't authoritavely belongs to u. Thats why ur pple hav been trying hard to monopolised ''PDP'' and dt spirit of greediness has casted a shadown on ur d moral-compass by making u to stick to dat belief dat ''JONATHAN' is frm ur tribe probably bcus the same clueless man has hoodwinked yu wt ''Ebele''. We dnt fall fr cheap things nd we are nt gullible to d extent of placing our birth right on the table fr negotiation. Let d yoruba pple back off and see hw only ur so called tribe wll return jonathan to power in 2015. Yoruba pple remain unflagging politically nd are neutral, to vindicate dat, jonathan won 5 out of 6 states in s.w yet ur pple want to privatise PDP. Young man, nairaland is nt a forum whereby u cn be mocking-up ur unletteredness nd foolhardiness to the public. Ur so called ''cowards'' are even d one calling shots in PDP ahead of yur so called ''brave'' tribe. Yes we are ''cowards'' bt we are '''greedy''' and ''confusing'' as ur pple. Leave d cowards alone and go nd pump/enlarge ur own igbo party wch is APGA. Afterall u cnt even juxtapos apc wt apga. Big Poltroon.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Keketso24: 6:20am On Oct 06, 2014
Jokay07:
It's quite unfortunate dat u av allowed ignorance nd stupidity joined wt immaturity to go deep nd form a tap-root system in ur hypothalamus/putamen. Ur derogatory trajectory launched against d tribe that has been providing shelter for ur so-called tribe is open-and-shut enough to hoodwink or convince a dead man dat u are nthn bt a spineless critters and has vindicated d fact dt ur pple still possess that trait of ''ingrained ingratitude'' and greediness trying to exploit what dosen't authoritavely belongs to u. Thats why ur pple hav been trying hard to monopolised ''PDP'' and dt spirit of greediness has casted a shadown on ur d moral-compass by making u to stick to dat belief dat ''JONATHAN' is frm ur tribe probably bcus the same clueless man has hoodwinked yu wt ''Ebele''. We dnt fall fr cheap things nd we are nt gullible to d extent of placing our birth right on the table fr negotiation. Let d

yoruba pple back off and see hw only ur so called tribe
wll return jonathan to power in 2015. Yoruba pple
remain unflagging politically nd are neutral, to vindicate
dat, jonathan won 5 out of 6 states in s.w yet ur pple
want to privatise PDP. Young man, nairaland is nt a
forum whereby u cn be mocking-up ur unletteredness
nd foolhardiness to the public. Ur so called ''cowards''
are even d one calling shots in PDP ahead of yur so
called ''brave'' tribe. Yes we are ''cowards'' bt we are
'''greedy''' and ''confusing'' as ur pple. Leave d cowards
alone and go nd pump/enlarge ur own igbo party wch is
APGA. Afterall u cnt even juxtapos apc wt apga. Big
Poltroon.

yawns*#
Amala and ewedu just dey hungry me.

31 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by warrior01: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Jokay07:
It's quite unfortunate dat u av allowed ignorance nd stupidity joined wt immaturity to go deep nd form a tap-root system in ur hypothalamus/putamen. Ur derogatory trajectory launched against d tribe that has been providing shelter for ur so-called tribe is open-and-shut enough to hoodwink or convince a dead man dat u are nthn bt a spineless critters and has vindicated d fact dt ur pple still possess that trait of ''ingrained ingratitude'' and greediness trying to exploit what dosen't authoritavely belongs to u. Thats why ur pple hav been trying hard to monopolised ''PDP'' and dt spirit of greediness has casted a shadown on ur d moral-compass by making u to stick to dat belief dat ''JONATHAN' is frm ur tribe probably bcus the same clueless man has hoodwinked yu wt ''Ebele''. We dnt fall fr cheap things nd we are nt gullible to d extent of placing our birth right on the table fr negotiation. Let d yoruba pple back off and see hw only ur so called tribe wll return jonathan to power in 2015. Yoruba pple remain unflagging politically nd are neutral, to vindicate dat, jonathan won 5 out of 6 states in s.w yet ur pple want to privatise PDP. Young man, nairaland is nt a forum whereby u cn be mocking-up ur unletteredness nd foolhardiness to the public. Ur so called ''cowards'' are even d one calling shots in PDP ahead of yur so called ''brave'' tribe. Yes we are ''cowards'' bt we are '''greedy''' and ''confusing'' as ur pple. Leave d cowards alone and go nd pump/enlarge ur own igbo party wch is APGA. Afterall u cnt even juxtapos apc wt apga. Big Poltroon.

Wait o! Who provided shelter for who? Are you not ashamed that your lazy a.rses will sit and a total stranger will come and within some years will even be begged to buy up your father's compound and take you in as a tenant on a subsidized rate. Can you imagine people that have sold up their lands and rights providing shelter for Igbos.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 6:48am On Oct 06, 2014
warrior01:

Wait o! Who provided shelter for who? Are you not ashamed that lazy a.rses will sit and a total stranger will come and within some years will even be begged to buy up your father's compound and take you in as a tenant on a subsidized rate. Can you imagine people that have sold up their lands and rights providing shelter for Igbos.
gringringrin

10 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2014
warrior01:

Wait o! Who provided shelter for who? Are you not ashamed that lazy a.rses will sit and a total stranger will come and within some years will even be begged to buy up your father's compound and take you in as a tenant on a subsidized rate. Can you imagine people that have sold up their lands and rights providing shelter for Igbos.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by 9jii(m): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Ikengawo:
Please don't hide behind yoruba for an excuse of your tribalism.goto tribal section and see,any topic there na by igbo poster

16 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Omimah: 7:06am On Oct 06, 2014
For una mind una think say una get voice.
Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by tsolz400: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2014
Ikengawo is gradually losing it...

Word of advice sire,dont be a tribal bigot.

The ethnic and racial section ain't for your kinds..

Be warned.

Odua Insurgents won't spare you if you spew trash about the awo nation.

Bisalam#

21 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2014
Sometimes, I hate the Yorubas and when politics is involved, I can never support them or the party, APC, they control.

9 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2014
It depicts our uniqueness among every other tribes in Nigeria.
What else would make anyone to hide under a filmsy and deceptive Igbo cloak of a moniker?

We're all the other tribes wannabe.

We're great, industrious, classy, rich, widely-travelled, calculative, intelligent, bold, domineering, highly-spirited, blessed and anointed. We're just a type. Who wouldn't want to associate with the blessed Igbo nation and all what it endorses ?!

GEJ is our candidate. He is not perfect I know; he has got his shortcomings as a human. Infact, we'd readily vote a more viable alternative if available, but there appears none in sight. And no philistinic 'Chukwu-di or If-eanyi' will have their choice rammed down our throats.

Your gimmicks and seeming deceptions are quite clear. Keep the threads comingcheesy...

9 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2014
tsolz400:
Ikengawo is gradually losing it...

Word of advice sire,dont be a tribal bigot.

The ethnic and racial section ain't for your kinds..

Be warned.

Odua Insurgents won't spare you if you spew trash about the awo nation.

Bisalam#
But Awos can spew trash about Ndigbo. Yeye dey ooze.

4 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2014
warrior01:

Wait o! Who provided shelter for who? Are you not ashamed that your lazy a.rses will sit and a total stranger will come and within some years will even be begged to buy up your father's compound and take you in as a tenant on a subsidized rate. Can you imagine people that have sold up their lands and rights providing shelter for Igbos.
ashamed of what? i think u should be ashamed of yourselves ,u r developing other region while ur region is in mess and yet u r proud of it

31 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2014
UncannyGenius:
Sometimes, I hate the Yorubas and when politics is involved, I can never support them or the party, APC, they control.
why wont u hate them,they are the problem u can never solve

30 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2014
pls tell us what happened to APGA

14 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Mckennedy: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2014
Frankly they got it wrong merging their ACN to APC, sincerely loved ACN but this APC hmm, i reserve my comment till after 4 months.

4 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Oyecute(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2014
This nicompoo OP has allowed his senselessness to overthrow his mental judgement. My fellow country men and tribalism! .... @OP, pls no vex, we go leave d country for una since u be d superior humans on earth now .... Even making mention of ATM as if ur papa na dangote. I saw anoda fellow a.s.*hole up there saying they buy houses and send d landlord to tents in a foreign land. My broda, why don't u build d aus in ur community and stop claiming being Van-damme. Emancipate ursef from mental slavery and live in peace wt odas rather than raising dust on every trivial and negligible issues.

29 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by pentagonal: 8:04am On Oct 06, 2014
bunch of shameless nincompoop with animalistic mentality. who the fvck give zwei luffels about y'all plonkers. so every igboman is neck and mouth deep in the salty balls of gej?? brainless animalistic mentality. Berem, omenka, egift, Joe igbokwe, the osita guy in the buhari campaign vanguard are from Oyo state too. this primitive fart eating basstards just come online and spew trash from their pig excreta filled brains. the Yoruba nation gat more pressing matter than impersonating igbos to give our opinion on national issues. we know the peeps obsessed with the Yoruba nation. whose election subject matter is about the yorubas, while we don't give rat arrse about what is obtainable in their own part of the divide. even the foolish plonker blame the yorubas if his phyllus fails to come up with an erec...tion when mama nkechi wanna get rammed at nightfalls.

38 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Keketso24: 8:05am On Oct 06, 2014
warrior01:

U forgot to add they used the m9ney for owambe.

19 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by whitecat1: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2014
It's no news that you ibos don't stand for anything good. Whenever there's a case that requires human right activist, you all have to call on Yoruba, even a wife of sitting ibo governor had to call on a Yoruba man to bail her out her matrimonial jail when she was confined. You ibos have lost touch with reality. If you have any sense you would know that 65 naira is a lot to your ibo brothers selling gala in traffic under scorching sun or the ibo woman that put his 2children out to beg.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by T4taiwo(m): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2014
warrior01:

why don't U people leave the lazy yoruba alone and focus more on how to develop ur self acclaimed paradise. U are really trying hard to ridicules us and bring us down at will, whether u like it or not, u can not succeed as a whole without yoruba. We are ur headache and solution to ur political misfortune.

32 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by whitecat1: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2014
Understandable! You hate what you can't conquer!
UncannyGenius:

23 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by egift(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2014
pentagonal:
bunch of shameless nincompoop with animalistic mentality. who the fvck give zwei luffels about y'all plonkers. so every igboman is neck and mouth deep in the salty balls of gej?? brainless animalistic mentality. Berem, omenka, egift, Joe igbokwe, the osita guy in the buhari campaign vanguard are from Oyo state too. this primitive fart eating basstards just come online and spew trash from their pig excreta filled brains. the Yoruba nation gat more pressing matter than impersonating igbos to give our opinion on national issues. we know the peeps obsessed with the Yoruba nation. whose election subject matter is about the yorubas, while we don't give rat arrse about what is obtainable in their own part of the divide. even the foolish plonker blame the yorubas if his phyllus fails to come up with an erec...tion when mama nkechi wanna get rammed at nightfalls.

Vanguard can't even hide their bias and status of a Tool to the PDP. So much for Journalism. All I want is the Zoologist gone for being incompetent. It does not matter where anyone comes from, I just don't like people expanding massive skill in looting.

And for those who calling me Yoruba and Hausa - I have been called worse (a Russian, Chinese, Lebanese, Ghanian, etc). If you meet me in the street, anyi etighi igba.

All my life, Nigeria has done nothing for me, so am unapologetic in my view. Tell the Zoologist to start parking - I too, I don't give a dam grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by warrior01: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2014
yemaldo:

ashamed of what? i think u should be ashamed,u r developing other region while ur region is in mess and yet u r proud of it

Oh! You have forgotten we are now 'one nigeria'. More so, you still don't get it. You guys are now fu,cking tenants in your father's house. The. SW is gradually turning to a South east extension through acquisitions. And remember, this our Nigerian marriage na for better, for worse o!

12 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by pentagonal: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2014
warrior01:

is either y'all are confused dead brain androids or high on your own urine. in one breathe these losers says Yoruba landlord don't rent apartments to them, in another breathe they own the whole place. ain't you guys perfect case of chronic hallucinations. come off it plonker same way y'all overstepped your bounds in the north and turn annual suya for the mallos. bring on the hate and we gonna show y'all it not done with the mouth. same losers that don't sell landed properties to folks in their enclave.

22 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by Descartes: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2014
pentagonal:
You never disappoint. cool

6 Likes

Re: The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2014
Keketso24:

yawns*#
Amala and ewedu just dey hungry me.
I'm from Abeokuta, so I prefer white amala. But come as it may, black or white, just make sure the ewedu is garnished with enough -iru-pete', 'agbodo', and sprinkle some 'egusi', the sleek way it slides off into your throat is legendary, considering the stew is with goat meat with brown 'kpomo kika'!

My dear, u can make fun of that food, but it's sure better than ur morsels that bounce right at u wen thrown at the wall..grin

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

Senate Confirms Danbatta As New NCC Boss / Bashir Ahmad Hints At Bello Matawalle's Defection To APC / Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.