Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (59198 Views)

Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ebukaOtika(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2014
ennyboss:
It was during exam time. Nd my school been a private uni. The amount of time we go for worship was reduced so me nd my room mate went to read around SAT being one of the quiet place to read, having a 7am exam the next day, my school. Night reading stops at 9:45 my room mate now invited his gf, to read too, they sat at the back. Na so dem carry light. So we had to chill for the gen to come on, like 3 mins later it was on, as of a sudden a security guy just shouted that my room mate should come outside, with his gf. D man now asked him what he was doing that he saw his hand under the girls skirt. Na so my guy deny am o, the man now said he should bring the hand that he wanted to smell it, omo na so my padi start to dey beg o. They sha carried both of them to d security post (SOP) to write statement. But we begged for him, the guy now left them, the babe was so embarrassed. Those of us in the class where just laffing. grin

Why did the Security man Request smelling his hands ? Pls i dont know for real.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by wemmy01(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Why did the Security man Request smelling his hands ? Pls i dont know for real.
And wat do u think his hand was actually doing under the female skirt during light out
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ebukaOtika(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
wemmy01:

And wat do u think his hand was actually doing under the female skirt during light out

I just asked a question o ,.,,, if you cant answer me ,.,,, just pass ,.,,, its a free world
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Dellakizz(f): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2014
I'm definitely having fun reading this article
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by joshuaorji: 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
up eaters lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card / JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.