Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (59195 Views)

Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by korres00(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dizney:
hahahahha.......lmaooooo......all groups are in futa's great hall
if dats so, i wil say nite class thr next session, me wana xperience all diz...

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by golddeejay(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Haywhymido:
hmmmm, unilorin art class area. I av stopped doing nite class 4 school jare. My room suit me perfectly 4 nite class.
fac. Of law na smth else, i regret d day i try am. Na my rum sure pass...jst dat my bed is always callin me
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Josyjay(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
typical example of some uniport students...clinicals ofrima nd d rest.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Richy4(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
alentyno:

Thanks for letting us know. Now clap for yourself

Please do not blame the guy. The OP's caption should have been 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes in Nigeria.

there are so many Nigerian Students in this forum that does not reside in Nigeria, so they have no clue about what the op was talking about.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ayukdaboss(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
ShakurM:
I schooled you both. cheesy
cheesy tongue
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Hibiscuss(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
OP forgot to mention the NFAs. Those that come to night class to disturb readers through the window.

Chai! I did NFA taya then o.
#eksu
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by SeverusSnape(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
boombay:
Ion know any of this things because i schooled in franceundecided
your own better.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
wait can' t you guys read in ur room in the night tongue

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by adebayour26: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Vivly:
loooool. Op covered everything.
Nice thread.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by adebayour26: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Vivly:
loooool. Op covered everything.
I don't think he covered all bcoz he didn't mention the serious ones, who would go to classes with a good study plan and achieve their goals.........lolz!!!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by alentyno: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Richy4:

Please do not blame the guy. The OP's caption should have been 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes in Nigeria.

there are so many Nigerian Students in this forum that does not reside in Nigeria, so they have no clue about what the op was talking about.
I know my broda but not when he adds this undecided to his coment it simply reeks pride.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
,Guilty of 5&9... lol
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by golddeejay(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
unlimited downloadin with wifi for love garden till day break.

Then there is fashion parade for walkway...one gal fit dog walk for 20 times befor 5am...missin unilorin already
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by golddeejay(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
unlimited downloadin with wifi for love garden n CIS till day break.

Then there is fashion parade for walkway...one gal fit dog walk for 20 times befor 5am...missin unilorin already
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by evavista: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
foxyac3:
6. Those idiots that will try to take advantage of slightest disruption in power supply just to obtain ur gadget and leave ur charger for u. We caught one girl like that one day like dah.
7. Hahaha, The new love birds that turn night class to adventurous date.. U'll see them in every dark conner.
8. The ones that got tired of sleeping in their hostel.. A guy was snoring with vibration like that, we thought it was generator o.
9. The coffee guy, energy drink, bitter kola.

10. The musical Dj.
More to come.....

I'm a victim of many here o.... We dey fwenshen up go Night class ni o. ... UNILORIN folks "skyway things"
so you are part of those peeps that litter condoms on skyway!!!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Luckygurl(f): 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Onyiibazz:
Ok, let me share this experience that happened in my first and last nite class in school. It was first semester and i've never attended one before. That evening my friend came to my room and asked that we go to nite class 2geda with one other guy. I wanted to resist that night class is not my thing but they insisted, so i had no other option than to go with them. We got to the venue around some minutes past 8pm and that's the popular NSLT before it was demolished. Security was so tight in my school then because it was rumoured that boko haram guys were coming to bomb my school library then. Now, in the class, i wanted to read but the noise, the *toastings* going around, the calls and the noise of people's feet moving about couldnt let me. My friend and the other guy raised a topic and started gisting till the time got to around 11pm. I couldnt stand the noise again and i've started feeling sleepy already so i told my friends that i wanted to start going but they said i should wait till 12am so we can go 2gether and i agreed. 12 o'clock and we took our books and left but on getting to the door we saw a very big rabbit and decided to chase it. Some people heard the sound of our feet and thought we were running because of a security breach and some of them ran into the class and shouted boko haram. Mehn you need to see marathon race, stampede, and flying. Some people had dislocation that night, and others fractures and others lost some valuables. When we noticed the commotion we caused, we increased our pace towards the hostel amidts laughter before some angry guys would realise that we were the ones that caused the problem.
My first night class ever in school was at NSLT and my phone got stolen there..

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
DEGREE2466:
The following are the different categories of people you will meet in night classes in our various higher instititution.

1. Customer care agents: this category of people will keep on receiving calls from the time the came to class till the sleep off. If you sit beside them "sorry" and it is more among ladies.

2. The lookers: this category of people will make sure that they look at any slightest movement around them. If they ever see a beautiful/handsome girl/guy then they will never cease catching a glimse at her/him. You will even wonder if these people actually came to study or to observe others study.

3. The late comers: this is common among girls. When you get to class from 4-7pm, you will discover that the class is empty. They are waiting till 9:30 when their presence will be noticed.

4. The preachers: I am sure this set of people annoy every reader in that class but nobody could pick the courage to rebuke them because nobody wants to be tagged enemy of God' word. The worst part is that these preachers come to preach when they are tired of reading and want to stretch themselves.

5. The itenarant readers: they are people who move in and out of the reading room every ten minutes. Sometimes you see them walking about the corridors. In an extreme cases they can read in four to six classes in a night.

6. The unarmed robbers: yes i call them unarmed because they look very innocent when they are reading beside you waiting for the operation time. The steal things like phones, reading lamp, purse/wallet, laptops, wrist-watches, textbooks etc depending on the person's level of expertise and stealing intentions.

7. The chronic sleepers. Hmmm, this set of people will just enter the class and lay their face on the desk and sleep off. They will not open their book from the time they came in till the time they left. They are always victims of the category of people above. The bad thing about these set of people is that the snore without regards and they fart without conscience.

8. The ash-crammers: they are our first classers, they will start reading from the time they came in till dawn. Sometimes i wonder what they will be doing during the day.

9. The eaters: they will buy biscuit, virju milk, lacasera, gala, chewing gum, infact all the snacks in the world just to attend night class. You will wonder if you are in nursery class or university night class.

10. The pingers: this set of people will never let their phones be. Some will even come with upto three phone. Pressing their phone every now and then that you will wonder if they are actually studying or proof-reading.

11. The toasters: if i mention everything without mentioning our guys and babes who come to night class to look for partners then my list is incomplete. This is for people who are single and searching every night.

12. The last of it all is the couples: they will come to class together, continue talking, chatting and touching each other until they are tired then off they go. They have gone to night class.

SOURCE: Personal experience.
u must be a uniben studnt

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Onyiibazz: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Luckygurl:

My first night class ever in school was at NSLT and my phone got stolen there..

Lol, oya take heart eh! You're still in school or you've graduated?
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
evavista:
so you are part of those peeps that litter condoms on skyway!!!

No o, I keep UNILORIN clean lol
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Luckygurl(f): 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Onyiibazz:

Lol, oya take heart eh! You're still in school or you've graduated?
I'm still stuck in there..
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by horpeyemmi66(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
*The show offs(LAUTECH, especially during exams period)
They will seat inside the drainage in front of Elect/Elect department under a Street light, so passerbyes would notice them.
* The ones that will intentionally leave their reading lamps so they can merge and steal from you.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
golddeejay:
yea...skyway tinz. Na der u go see a guy n a gal put table for front dey read inside darkness.

Ese Merin ni inu "ijab alhaja"
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by CuteMaro(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Well at one point in time, one must av done most of d above mentioned... save 4 number 6.
Anyways OP, u 4got 2 mention d NOTICERS. Lol, so u rilly had time to notice all these while studying, especially d pipo checkn out kul guyz/girls... **just saying **
The Snoring & Farting, Dats soo annoying, but could be funny wen u r tired of reading & sleep wn't cum.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Onyiibazz: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Luckygurl:

I'm still stuck in there..

Ok, do enjoy your stay!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by sage2(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Well, these are hardly the case at MIT and Harvard, where I did my undergraduate and graduate studies respectively. In fact, we believe that sleep and most other things the OP mentioned are for the weak.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Yungmilio2:

Haha lol
Unilorin student with wifi things
Hoping to experience the wonders of night classes. This time

Boys hostel and Library Wi-fi can vex some1 ehn... sad
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Luckygurl(f): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Onyiibazz:

Ok, do enjoy your stay!
Sure!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
juwoonn:

Walkway...... grin

Better by far jare

U gedditt.... Block lo sure ju
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
dabrake:

This was me in full. At a point, I was known as Kerosene. How time flies.
Me too enjoy am small o... Its a bye to UNILORIN.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
keyzid:

You sef dey patronize skyway with those babes abi? Na una go dey kiss, romance,...carry on sha

Its not like that o, sometime d class might be too ...hmmmmmn hot. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card / JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.