Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (59175 Views)

Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Yungmilio2(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
foxyac3:

Frosh grad ni o
Congrats man
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ameheo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Emperoradrian:
Op u talk tru jare....i don witness all.....and for people droppin comments here like.."I DIDNT EXPERIENCE ALL DIS,COS I SCHOOLED IN FRANCE.....and emm....U CNT SEE SUCH IN NORWAY,,I MISS NAIJA"...well i use one eye d laff una,i pity una shaa,weneva u finish wat u r doin in france and norway,pls cum bak to naija and write jamb,apply 4 a federal university,and den u'll enjoy wat it feels like to sch at home......as 4 me,im a proud zikite...UNIZIK all d way.....mgt sci tins...hahahahhaa
na so guy. #managemet tinx. #unizik all the way!!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Yungmilio2:

Congrats man

Ose omo iya

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by CDon(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
13. The annoying ones that chat,play music and disturb all thru d night class and then shout 'lets go home oo' as if we all came together

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Dano4real(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
hahahahahaha weirder things happen everyday here in uniben.....love gutter things!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by governoragweven: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
I don't go to night classes cos i discovered that only three out of every ten students actually come for study. my room sure pass!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Uchechris06(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
DEGREE2466:
The following are the different categories of people you will meet in night classes in our various higher instititution.

1. Customer care agents: this category of people will keep on receiving calls from the time the came to class till the sleep off. If you sit beside them "sorry" and it is more among ladies.

2. The lookers: this category of people will make sure that they look at any slightest movement around them. If they ever see a beautiful/handsome girl/guy then they will never cease catching a glimse at her/him. You will even wonder if these people actually came to study or to observe others study.

3. The late comers: this is common among girls. When you get to class from 4-7pm, you will discover that the class is empty. They are waiting till 9:30 when their presence will be noticed.

4. The preachers: I am sure this set of people annoy every reader in that class but nobody could pick the courage to rebuke them because nobody wants to be tagged enemy of God' word. The worst part is that these preachers come to preach when they are tired of reading and want to stretch themselves.

5. The itenarant readers: they are people who move in and out of the reading room every ten minutes. Sometimes you see them walking about the corridors. In an extreme cases they can read in four to six classes in a night.

6. The unarmed robbers: yes i call them unarmed because they look very innocent when they are reading beside you waiting for the operation time. The steal things like phones, reading lamp, purse/wallet, laptops, wrist-watches, textbooks etc depending on the person's level of expertise and stealing intentions.

7. The chronic sleepers. Hmmm, this set of people will just enter the class and lay their face on the desk and sleep off. They will not open their book from the time they came in till the time they left. They are always victims of the category of people above. The bad thing about these set of people is that the snore without regards and they fart without conscience.

8. The ash-crammers: they are our first classers, they will start reading from the time they came in till dawn. Sometimes i wonder what they will be doing during the day.

9. The eaters: they will buy biscuit, virju milk, lacasera, gala, chewing gum, infact all the snacks in the world just to attend night class. You will wonder if you are in nursery class or university night class.

10. The pingers: this set of people will never let their phones be. Some will even come with upto three phone. Pressing their phone every now and then that you will wonder if they are actually studying or proof-reading.

11. The toasters: if i mention everything without mentioning our guys and babes who come to night class to look for partners then my list is incomplete. This is for people who are single and searching every night.

12. The last of it all is the couples: they will come to class together, continue talking, chatting and touching each other until they are tired then off they go. They have gone to night class.

SOURCE: Personal experience.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by walybouy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
ummmmh as i was reading this piece, i remembered those days in LAUTECH. it was fun for me going to night class as a matter of fact not to read but politicising. OP tell me are you a LADOKITE?
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Sylverbox(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nice one OP, night class is a culture on our campuses and I played my part(s) too. You however left out some group of people viz;
- the competitors; these ones wnt to be the last to sleep, so they will stay up until every other person is out!
- the Lunatics; these ones don't strike u like students, they r unkempt and probably don't hav a place to sleep at night. My guess is they form a bulk of night class lifters.
- the owners- these ones will not hesitate to let u knw its their lecture hall and that you are not welcome, not to talk of make a sound!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by longerthroat(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
those wey no get house to stay, or the person they are staying with got a visitor, guy you go clear road for them and head to the nearest classroom with your books, in pretence of 9t class things. those books na for pillow my brother. bad experience embarassed embarassed
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Lorlaahlozz: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Most annoying re d one's that will leave their rooms to watch film on their system in class....most annoying part is that they won't use earpiece

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nyc one op. I had d opportunity of witnessing all ds ist hand cos I only read at nyt in skul. I rest in d day n read at nyt sometimes its interesting to watch ds tins happening bt sumtyms it cud b so frustrating. I remember one exp durin a nyt class, a gal jus woke up at abt 2am and started speaking in tongues. She was shouting so loud dt d whole c blk cud nt read or sleep n der was no lite plus it was raining n so ppl cud nt go home. I had an exam d next day it was so frustrating. Till we left class by 5am so was still shouting. Some pple ehn.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Dlybro: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kudos to u guyz!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by iffemi(f): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
salzismadt:
aswear

Very true ! Better by far....
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Velounie(f): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
foxyac3:
6. Those idiots that will try to take advantage of slightest disruption in power supply just to obtain ur gadget and leave ur charger for u. We caught one girl like that one day like dah.
7. Hahaha, The new love birds that turn night class to adventurous date.. U'll see them in every dark conner.
8. The ones that got tired of sleeping in their hostel.. A guy was snoring with vibration like that, we thought it was generator o.
9. The coffee guy, energy drink, bitter kola.

10. The musical Dj.
More to come.....

I'm a victim of many here o.... We dey fwenshen up go Night class ni o. ... UNILORIN folks "skyway things"
yesso skyway things.na course wey u no fit carry.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Princessderaa(f): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
the sleep nd fall peepz: dix set of people cum to nyt class early to gt nyc and long bench de will sleep on and will fall evry hour. 2.de annoying man o war guys.dix set of military men wanna be leaves dia hostel at nyt jxt to to "form"security men at nyt class nd to also luk for fine babe de will chyke.3de annoying group readers. t his set of people cum to nyt class to tutor each of oda ,shouting nd talking out loud like de are lecturers wit out minding if de r disturbing odas.de list is endless.#team snacks eaters associatoon of nigeria #SEAN# GREAT NEKEDITES

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
Velounie:

yesso skyway things.na course wey u no fit carry.

I no carry am o! Na 6unit course o!

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by lusciouslex: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
DEGREE2466:
The following are the different categories of people you will meet in night classes in our various higher instititution.

1. Customer care agents: this category of people will keep on receiving calls from the time the came to class till the sleep off. If you sit beside them "sorry" and it is more among ladies.

2. The lookers: this category of people will make sure that they look at any slightest movement around them. If they ever see a beautiful/handsome girl/guy then they will never cease catching a glimse at her/him. You will even wonder if these people actually came to study or to observe others study.

3. The late comers: this is common among girls. When you get to class from 4-7pm, you will discover that the class is empty. They are waiting till 9:30 when their presence will be noticed.

4. The preachers: I am sure this set of people annoy every reader in that class but nobody could pick the courage to rebuke them because nobody wants to be tagged enemy of God' word. The worst part is that these preachers come to preach when they are tired of reading and want to stretch themselves.

5. The itenarant readers: they are people who move in and out of the reading room every ten minutes. Sometimes you see them walking about the corridors. In an extreme cases they can read in four to six classes in a night.

6. The unarmed robbers: yes i call them unarmed because they look very innocent when they are reading beside you waiting for the operation time. The steal things like phones, reading lamp, purse/wallet, laptops, wrist-watches, textbooks etc depending on the person's level of expertise and stealing intentions.

7. The chronic sleepers. Hmmm, this set of people will just enter the class and lay their face on the desk and sleep off. They will not open their book from the time they came in till the time they left. They are always victims of the category of people above. The bad thing about these set of people is that the snore without regards and they fart without conscience.

8. The ash-crammers: they are our first classers, they will start reading from the time they came in till dawn. Sometimes i wonder what they will be doing during the day.

9. The eaters: they will buy biscuit, virju milk, lacasera, gala, chewing gum, infact all the snacks in the world just to attend night class. You will wonder if you are in nursery class or university night class.

10. The pingers: this set of people will never let their phones be. Some will even come with upto three phone. Pressing their phone every now and then that you will wonder if they are actually studying or proof-reading.

11. The toasters: if i mention everything without mentioning our guys and babes who come to night class to look for partners then my list is incomplete. This is for people who are single and searching every night.

12. The last of it all is the couples: they will come to class together, continue talking, chatting and touching each other until they are tired then off they go. They have gone to night class.

SOURCE: Personal experience.
You left out the 'military' students. Those who walk in like thugs, intimidating everyone with their looks and a truck load of course materials to read as if they are dying @ dawn. Always ordering that the noise level be reduced with an intention to start a fight but ends up sleeping before anyone could say ' Don Jazzy again'... My dear departmental president.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by RebelLeader15(m): 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
THE BOBBY TOUCHERS, they came to class to stir at the opposite sex breast, some will even go as far as putting their hands into a girls buttocks when she's asleep. It happens here in an awoko class where a guy was cut red handed enjoying himself with the body of a female counterpart when she was sleeping.....we wan kill the guy with beating sha
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by RebelLeader15(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Those that snore like Pigs, some are there to pollute the class after eating Ewa(beans) and Agbado(maize) mixed with 2weeks old Akamu(pap) and 2days old eyin(egg)......the class don enter wahala for their hand that night
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by tmanis(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
e be like say na night class go sure(after I Don read finish o )...

make I enter school first...
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by mistuurfabulous(m): 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
lusciouslex:
You left out the 'military' students. Those who walk in like thugs, intimidating everyone with their looks and a truck load of course materials to read as if they are dying @ dawn. Always ordering that the noise level be reduced with an intention to start a fight but ends up sleeping before anyone could say ' Don Jazzy again'... My dear departmental president.
U get am...I'm sure OP is a unilorite
Better By Far
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by temitope23(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Excellergroup:
Op reminds me of those days at Odlt 1&2. personally, i consider all other reading rooms and lecture theatres in school conducive 4 night reading except those two.

#Great Ife tinz#

ODLT no be better place to read o, it's a place where lovers meet at night especially during blackout.
I don catch u.
You dey among that group abi?
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by SlimSkipper(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
EsanEmmanuel:
I did all during my stay in futa except 6.
akindeko VC grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by SlimSkipper(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
you have said it all...
I never went for night class though. My school that they can like to thief someones' phone - when they don't see fone...na to thief 'your factory' sure pass. cry
wetin b "your factory"
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by danbrowndmf(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote
author=Kachisbarbie post=26902664]you have said it all...
I never went for night class though. My school that they can like to
thief someones' phone - when they don't see fone...na to thief 'your
factory' sure pass. cry
[/quote] lol which one come b factory again na
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Tunadez(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
All these people you just mentioned can all be found in just one night in unilorin (LT1-LT4), SLT, SKYWAY. I saw alot during my sujourn in that school
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by EsanEmmanuel(m): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
SlimSkipper:

akindeko VC grin
O da eniyan mo! Waa gbayi!!!!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
I belong to the eater's club,not because M unserious buht chewing,licking while reading or cramming helps me to assimilate more and prevents me from sleeping

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by handsum92: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
EsanEmmanuel:
I did all during my stay in futa except 6.

Lol...was a futarian too!...if yu b futarian and yu noe du night class, den yu never go school...what set?
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ndavids5(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
;-( I dn't attend & dn't like night class due 2 d kinda tins going on there. The 1st time i tried it was d day i told myslf nt 2 try it again, since den i've nt try it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.