Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (59197 Views)

Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Ahmadjr(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Haywhymido:
hmmmm, unilorin art class area. I av stopped doing nite class 4 school jare. My room suit me perfectly 4 nite class.
Hey bro, u stay in hostel
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Kunleskey:
hmmm!

I no talk anythng o
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Kunleskey(m): 8:53am On Oct 07, 2014
foxyac3:

I no talk anythng o
hmmm!

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2014
boombay:

hey knuckle head... wahz the difference?...dullardundecided
La google la ur friend smarty!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Tonnierichy(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2014
We dey fwenshen up go Night class ni o. ... UNILORIN folks "skyway things"[/quote]

Lol.......All dos flirts wey unilorin securities dey use mak moni 4 sky way!!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by papindinho(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2014
long? I would prolly see you soon.
Lorlaahlozz:
long story

u re at home abi
sure... Would be leaving anytime from now though. Take care of you o.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Kaydadon(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2014
Dere is one particular guy I noticed,he comes to night class only with his laptop and earpiece,.he will switch on d laptop and start watchin blue film,some silly girls who sit behind me who pretendin 2 be reading will be like...ooohhh huuuuuhh and dey wount keep dere eyes off it........

Eksu lt art badest
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by profemoral(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Are you a student in the science field, about
rounding up your project and in need of a
professional touch to help in snapping your tissue
slides using LCD digital microscope?
Due to the challenges and limited availability of
high quality digital microscope,
we fedrim photomicrograph provides you the
under listed services.
ONE MAGNIFICATION (your preferred choice)
N100 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
only)
N150 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
with interpretation)
TWO MAGNIFICATIONS (your preferred choice)
N120 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
only)
N170 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
with interpretation)
THREE MAGNIFICATIONS (your preferred choice)
N150 per slide (soft copy of photomicrograph
only)
N200 per slide (soft copy of phptomicrograph
with interpretation)
PLEASE NOTE - PRICES ARE NON INCLUSIVE OF
PRINTING (HARD COPY)
We can discuss/negotiate printing with you to suit
your demand.
Thank you
Fedrim Photomicrograph
call/whatsapp 08054790500
bbm 7e169f3f
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Ahmadjr(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2014
Kunleskey:
you remind me of a night class in unilorin when a girl slept off..for few hours.and she fell down with a mighty sound with the name of jesus christ 4rm her mouth.but, immediatly everybody held the sound they all tear race without looking back,i and the other students in another lecture room thought the lecture room want to collapse and we also ran away, i jumped through the window i don't know when i met my self in the bush..but unfortunatly the wise one that stood behind called us back...

This got me spilling my guts... una no go kill person
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by SuPeRq(f): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=daxon001 post=26907759]
I biliv u.u look like a chronic crammer.cheesy[/quote oooh that I guess 'm teasing b4
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Lorlaahlozz: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
papindinho:
long? I would prolly see you soon. sure... Would be leaving anytime from now though. Take care of you o.
nd u 2 ooo
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by jevic(m): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
People dey oo. Chai
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aijalon:

And tha must be one of these LASU,ABSU,KWASU......Hehehe(State SquL THo.........#Rep Better By Far! tongue
Not even close

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Agnesgrace(f): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wao great indeed.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
foxyac3:

Hahahaha lol, I just go there to watch live movie ni o cheesy

See yur Mouth like watch movie........Wah dept and level thO?
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aijalon:
[b][/b]
See yur Mouth like watch movie........Wah dept and level thO?

Department: Accounting
Level.. My portal no get 500L.. U?

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tonnierichy:
We dey fwenshen up go Night class ni o. ... UNILORIN folks "skyway things"

Boss this new section n EDLT save pass for our runz ooh or yu qo block 1 near senate buildinq make all doz old baba security men catch yu.....hehehe.... grin Unilorin folks.....Rep Better By Far!

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
foxyac3:

Department: Accounting
Level.. My portal no get 500L.. U?

So yu self dey wear tha Blue and black,.......Well dem neva upgrade my portal qo 200Level ooh Political Science.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aijalon:
[b][/b]
So yu self dey wear tha Blue and black,.......Well dem neva upgrade my portal qo 200Level ooh Political Science.

Ones in a while...

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tonnierichy:
We dey fwenshen up go Night class ni o. ... UNILORIN folks "skyway things"

Use who mk money? Taaar!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
foxyac3:

Ones in a while...

Wha level?
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aijalon:
[b][/b]
Wha level?

I'm 2ru..

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
foxyac3:

I'm 2ru..

Baba me wan come yur convocation faaah tongue
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aijalon:
[b][/b]
Baba me wan come yur convocation faaah tongue

*winks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Haywhymido(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ahmadjr:

Hey bro, u stay in hostel
no
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Spidermon: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
you have said it all...
I never went for night class though. My school that they can like to thief someones' phone - when they don't see fone...na to thief 'your factory' sure pass. cry
Is ur "factory" detachable nii?
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by fabela(f): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
The ones dat go round the classes making fun of d sleepers...lyk putting stick in their mouth if their mouth is open..
The chewing gum chewers
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by eledacedar(f): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
foxyac3:
6. Those idiots that will try to take advantage of slightest disruption in power supply just to obtain ur gadget and leave ur charger for u. We caught one girl like that one day like dah.
7. Hahaha, The new love birds that turn night class to adventurous date.. U'll see them in every dark conner.
8. The ones that got tired of sleeping in their hostel.. A guy was snoring with vibration like that, we thought it was generator o.
9. The coffee guy, energy drink, bitter kola.

10. The musical Dj.
More to come.....

I'm a victim of many here o.... We dey fwenshen up go Night class ni o. ... UNILORIN folks "skyway things"

U got it men. Block 5 up. Open space for all things.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
eledacedar:

U got it men. Block 5 up. Open space for all things.

That place Dark too ni Lol
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by eledacedar(f): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aijalon:
[i][/i]
Boss this new section n EDLT save pass for our runz ooh or yu qo block 1 near senate buildinq make all doz old baba security men catch yu.....hehehe.... grin Unilorin folks.....Rep Better By Far!

Way back 2002, there used to be a buka behind new SLT. Night life dey sweet for there ehn. U find those who have come with their babes for quickies, then those guys like OSCAR,STONE COLD and the likes with their jumbo weeds go full there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Retrieve One's Jamb Registration Number Without Scratch Card / JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.