Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,862 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 AM

Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? (29427 Views)

Why Are Dogs Getting Really Expensive / How Are Dogs Imported? / Cats Of Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Movingcoil:
u really can't bet on wat I can do to ur dogs, u are failing to understand they are mere animals.
You really amuse me oh,I swear down ː̗̀=))ː̖́•​​​​​ℓσℓ•ː̗̀=))ː̖́•​​​​​. I'm sure you are not v familiar with breeds of dogs other than local and some few GSD,cos I believe u shoud know better.
Do u believe there are dogs only the person feeding the dog can go near and nobody else does in the house they have been living in 2geda for yrs?
My friend's rotts killed D new driver on resumption as he went to the car to open it not knowing the dog was watching him from under the car.
You can make mouth sha but guy no let ur liver carry u reach wia him go run leave u OYO oh.
Me sef dey respect my rotts as he makes me understand its reciprocal,pretend 4 u ke.na D whole ram wey u carry dey hunger am ni abi wetin go make am dey pretend 4 u?ː̗̀=))ː̖́•​​​​​ℓσℓ•ː̗̀=))ː̖́•​​​​​. If rotts pretend 4 u to come closer,he don sign bad bad tinz 4 him mind 4 u niyen oh if u no know.A word is enuff oh

1 Like

Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by Originalsly: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kirinwa:

Have you ever called a cat by name and the cat answered you?

Funny..but true! Cats are not loyal. They will sit and watch someone beat the crap out of you and not even flex a whisker!

1 Like

Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Originalsly:
Funny..but true! Cats are not loyal. They will sit and watch someone beat the crap out of you and not even flex a whisker!

ː̗̀=))ː̖́•​​​​​ℓσℓ•ː̗̀=))ː̖́•​​​​​. Because they are not companion but a pet like a caged yellow canary that you just feed or any other pet like rabbits,chicks birds et al
Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by BOUNTYDOG(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Movingcoil:
I thought u will say Doberman, imagine just Rottweiler.

This has just said it all,u thought Dobberman ordinary rotts!
Its even my english mastiff that I will use to intimidate you cos with the rotts I can bet u will have sevaral scars just in seconds encounter with him.
Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
BOUNTYDOG:

This has just said it all,u thought Dobberman ordinary rotts!
Its even my english mastiff that I will use to intimidate you cos with the rotts I can bet u will have sevaral scars just in seconds encounter with him.
u should have asked me y I mentioned Doberman at first? Cos they are the hardest to whisper to... the mastifs and boerbels are littered in enugu and my tests worked wonders on them... so call anoda breed. I know boerbels are south African kind of mastif.
Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by Tnycee(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
[img][/img]
chibwike:
Am planning to get a pet, so i just wanna know, which of them is a better companion

Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by FlintGuevara(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
KyleRobbie:
So sad, Manage ma "SORRIES"... How much do you miss her?
How much I miss her? I can't even begin to describe how I miss her, the house sucks without her.
Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by FlintGuevara(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
princebergz:

you've been with both animals?? damn, b1tches and puss1es...
hahaha. You're one hell of a nut case. My dog wasn't a b*tch.
Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by FlintGuevara(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Romanciella:
so on point

I have a cat.. I call her Mario... she's so cute....neat....always tidy her furs..... God she doesn't even poo in front of people.......

I love my cat so much....shes so adorable....
The tidy nature of cats is the quality I love most about them. Their bossy attitude is another quality i enjoy about them. Please can you upload a photo of Mario?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by princebergz(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
FlintGuevara:
hahaha. You're one hell of a nut case. My dog wasn't a b*tch.

jst saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by carlos1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
chibwike:
Am planning to get a pet, so i just wanna know, which of them is a better companion

Am still trying to understand how a human being cr8td by God would keep those two disguting animals to human beings as companions make dem dey make noise dey dirty everywhere. Make i hear say any of my ppl or neighbour buy any of those disgusting shits. Na rat poison i go use kill dem. Pets my foot
Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Cats, cats, cats all the way![sub][/sub]
Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by FlintGuevara(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
carlos1:

Am still trying to understand how a human being cr8td by God would keep those two disguting animals to human beings as companions make dem dey make noise dey dirty everywhere. Make i hear say any of my ppl or neighbour buy any of those disgusting shits. Na rat poison i go use kill dem. Pets my foot
Also wondering why a human beign created by God would hate those two adorable creatures.

1 Like

Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by Scamfender: 5:43am On Oct 28, 2014
chibwike:
Dogs are better than cats. Dogs make better companions than cats. Dogs when you get home show they are happy and want you there. Cats are lone wolves. They don't care weather you are home or not they do their own thing. Dogs also seemed to know when you are depressed while cats just stay away from you all the time.
Dogs and cats make good companions for different types of people. Dogs are very social animals. Also, since they must be frequently walked and played with, they make great companions for active people. Cats are not social animals nor do they require a lot of care, which makes them ideal companions for those who are not as active or for those who prefer a low profile pet.
Follow the link in my signature
Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by Omari88: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
#no comment.

Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by Cooleasy(m): 2:36am On Nov 25, 2014
Omari88:
#no comment.

Now, can a cat do this? All it would have done is to go quietly to a corner and be doing 'meeeeoooow'. Na meeeooow go comot person from fire? Na meeeoooow we go chop?

1 Like

Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by Cooleasy(m): 2:37am On Nov 25, 2014
Omari88:
#no comment.
Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
revolt:
So clean !! Why wud I keep a hideous spittling beast when I can keep this

Please I need a cat... How can I get one?
Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by revolt(m): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
smartcet:

Please I need a cat... How can I get one?
there's so many stray kittens around lagos!! Try capturing 1 ( a very dangerous move as u risk painful bite or scratch) or wait till a stray one wanders into ur domain. I got mine as a stray kitten about 1day old... Still blind and lame, prbly dying in my balcony.

I jes picked him up, cleaned and fed him.
And tht was how the spoiled brat was saved.
Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by anssy(f): 5:35am On Sep 27, 2015
pinky21:
Y animals? What happened to HUMANS? wink

We are all animals

1 Like

Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by charmingeyes(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kirinwa:

Is this meant to be a question?
Haven't you heard that dog is man's best friend?

This is the first time in the history of Nairaland that am answering a thread with 3 questions.

Yesooo! My cat responds(answers) to its name whenever she's called.
Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
princebergz:
jst saying

Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by Derach: 1:24am On Aug 10, 2019
Kirinwa:

Is this meant to be a question?
Haven't you heard that dog is man's best friend?

This is the first time in the history of Nairaland that am answering a thread with 3 questions.

Ya, cat do answer there names, if only u named them.... My two cats answers there names.

1 Like

Re: Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? by peacefull(f): 5:13am On Aug 10, 2019
Derach:

Ya, cat do answer there names, if only u named them.... My two cats answers there names.

Yes!!
Cat can answer!
My baby was answer when I called him.
And when I came back from out side and said I'm home from door, he always answered to me.
Even he was sleeping, just woke up and answered to me!

Anyway, your babies are beautiful !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout This Monkey's Performance At A Beach In Lagos (Video) / Bomb-sniffing Dog Fired From CIA For Refusing To Sniff Bombs / A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.