Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Your Motivational And Inspirational Page - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Motivational And Inspirational Page (2843 Views)

Free Inspirational,Motivational and Business Talk . / 21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
In September 2014 while attending a 7 day Personal Development mentorship class, I decided to proceed on a 30 day gratitude challenge.

I made a deliberate attempt to blog on gratitude for 30 days.

I began to be grateful to God each day for every blessing or lesson in my life and I wrote or shared about it everyday for 30 days...

Miracles happened...

I gained momentum, clarity and Power

I touched another realm that is best explained when experienced...

This year, I have decided to start early, at the beginning... This January and I decided not to go on the gratitude journey alone..

Yesterday, after my post we had about 15 people who showed interest already, I will share the details of the challenge, which starts on Saturday with these great people.

If you still want to join us on this challenge please type "YES" in the comment section and I will share with you details... I am leaving the window open for 24 hours from now...

Challenge details
From and including: Saturday, 6 January 2018
To and including: Sunday, 4 February 2018

Emmanuel Ayeni

PS. Type Yes in comments to join in
Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
The Gratitude Challenge Begins...

I am excited that the 30 Day Gratitude Challenge begins today, and we have over 20 people joining in this already.

I shared the details with everyone who has joined this journey in my closed facebook group at THE BILLIONAIRE MASTER CLASS and in the Whatsapp announcement room.

All will be shared with the HASHTAG #GratitudeChallenge2018

Emmanuel Ayeni
Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Day 1 of 30 : I am Grateful for my Home...

Today I am grateful for my Home... after checking that the subject of Gratitude today is HOME, I did a quick look up in the dictionary and see what I found, the word has over 6 different meanings.

Home is your dwelling place, where you currently live or stay, where you are raised-your parental home, your native land or country, a place of rest or refuge and above all I love the quote added by wiktionary "It's what you bring into a house that makes it a home.

Imagine homeless people, who are destitute and we're raised by nobody and who mostly knew no love, imagine leaving work after a busy day at work and hectic day in traffic but with no where to call home. This has not been our lot.

I have grown up in unique backgrounds and everything has brought me into a better place.

I am grateful for the home where I was raised, my wonderful parents, exposed my siblings and I to essential life skills and values of godliness and diligence.

I am grateful for my own home, my lovely wife Jumoke and our wonderful son Daniel and the peaceful ambience of our home here in Lagos, Nigeria.

I am happy because all has been great and we are becoming better and better by the day.

I am grateful and thankful for my home.

What are you grateful for today?

Emmanuel Ayeni

Day1of30
#GratitudeChallenge2018

#RiseToGreatness

1 Like

Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 12:17am On Jan 09, 2018
I am Grateful for Nature...

No matter where you live, you must have been close to nature in many ways than one.

If you have ever been close to nature as much as I have been or in more ways, you can not but agree with me of the need to be grateful and thankful for Nature.

The beauty of the entire creation is laid bare in nature and this shows the handiwork of God the Creator of the entire Universe.

Everything in nature from vast bodies of still waters that I overlook right now and the boisterous sounds of waterfalls are great works of nature.

I love waterfalls, nature is replete with so many around the world. I have heard of the Victoria Falls here in Africa, I like the Olumirin waterfall in Osun state,Nigeria and I have been there a couple of times.

The rising coastal tides of beaches in Lagos Nigeria, the memories of learning to swim as a child in one cold river under the hot afternoon sun after school, a walk-in the woods with colorful butterflies kissing the sweet scenting flowers and being blessed with the sights, senses, to enjoy it all leave me grateful and thankful for nature.

#Day2of30
#GratitudeChallenge2018
#RiseToGreatness

#EmmanuelAyeniSpeaks
#KnowledgeEconomy
#Financialfreedom� #Motivation #inspirational #personaldevelopment #growth

Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2018
Thank God for the Sunlight..

Today I am grateful to God for something I see everyday.

Everyday I wake up, I see the Sunlight lighting up my world.

Everything takes its light or life from Sunlight.
The Moon does not have a light of its own but derives its light from the sun. Plants receive their much needed light from sunlight, indeed I am grateful for this.

It will be so unpalatable to imagine a world without sunlight, even light from the sun powers up our homes and businesses today through solar technology.

Everyday we are alive to see the sunlight is a reminder of hope life and living and for this we are thankful and ever grateful.

Emmanuel Ayeni

#Day3of30
#GratitudeChallenge2018

#RiseToGreatness

#EmmanuelAyeniSpeaks
#KnowledgeEconomy
#Financialfreedom� #Motivation #inspirational #personaldevelopment #growth

Emmanuel Ayeni is a Lifecoach, Inspirational Speaker and Entrepreneur. He is the Author of 3 books.
Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Post for Day4of30.

Today I am grateful to God for something I do everyday.

I have been blessed with the gift of hearing and voice with which I listen and speak everyday.

Through speaking, I communicate with people around me, at home or at work.

The blessing of speaking enables me to exchange thoughts and ideas with my audience, and to also ask for feedback.

Speaking opens doors to favourable outcomes through result oriented conversations.

We all speak everyday and for different reasons and at different levels.

I speak for meaning and for results, many of these times I get paid to speak.

In fact, we all get paid for speaking sometimes, one way or the other.

You speak at an interview to get hired, you speak to customers or clients or project team members. The mere freedom of speaking is awesome.

I love speaking and I am grateful to God for the freedom and gift of speaking everyday.

Emmanuel Ayeni

Day 4 of 30 #GratitudeChallenge2018

Emmanuel Ayeni is a Lifecoach, Inspirational Speaker and Entrepreneur. He is the Author of 3 books. Contact him to speak at your seminars, trainings or conferences at +2347033875827

Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2018
Great day everyone. I understand we have over a thousand viewers

I will appreciate your kind feedback on this thread, I want to serve you better.

Kindly leave your feedback.

Emmanuel Ayeni
Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 7:16am On Jan 19, 2018
for Day 5 of 30 #GratitudeChallenge2018

I am Grateful for Transportation..

Imagine a world with no transportation, we won't be able to move people or goods from place to place. See, without transportation continents remain unexplored, business or civilization will be at a low ebb and travel near impossible.

Transportation helps us go where we would have never gone before, meet people we would have never met and move all things imaginable.

Transportation has evolved over the years, men first began to move and move things using legs and then beast of burdens, like camels, horses and donkeys then later moved to carts, cars, buses, trains, boats and airplanes.

Indeed, we all now have wide options from land, water and air transportation to choose from, for these we can only be more grateful and thankful.

I am grateful and thankful for transportation.

Emmanuel Ayeni

Day 5of30

#GratitudeChallenge2018

#Gratitude
#EmmanuelAyeniSpeaks
#KnowledgeEconomy
#Financialfreedom� #Motivation #inspirational #personaldevelopment #growth #business #billionairecoach

Emmanuel Ayeni is a Lifecoach, Inspirational Speaker and Entrepreneur. He is the Author of 3 books. Contact him to speak at your seminars, trainings or conferences at +2347033875827

Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 6:20am On Feb 09, 2018
Travel Connects my Engineering & Speaking Passion.. Recently I became one of Google's local guides in Lagos, Nigeria. This connects with my passion for Travel and visiting places.
Having done and still doing some installations and configurations of systems: Satellites, Closed Circuit Cameras or PCs across some cities or locations I have never been before, sparks my love for adventure, thrill and problem solving.
I have attended interviews that made me have deep conversions and connections with interviewers because of my openness to travelling while on the job.
Whether I am going to install, configure a new device or equipment or I am speaking, giving a presentation at a new location, I love to travel for work and of course for fun.

As Google's local guide I just made this new review of Obafemi Awolowo Glass House Ikeja on Google Maps #OnGoogleMaps

https:///maps/ag9dds2McEU2

#Travel #Engineering #Electrical #Telecoms #Speaking

#Engineer #Speaker #Author

#EmmandusConsulting
#EmmandusNetworks
#RiseToGreatness
#EmmanuelAyeniSpeaks
#KnowledgeEconomy
#Financialfreedom� #inspirational #personaldevelopment #growth #business #successful #grind #entrepreneur #millionairemindset #billionaire #goals #strategy #passiveincome #workhard #earlymornings

You can connect with me here www.instagram.com/emmanuelayeni_inspires
Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Welcome to Week 10 of 52..

One key thing that will change your life is taking prompt massive action.

The more you wait to take a decision the easier it is to sweep it under the carpet of doubt, procrastination and indecision.

You may have many books, many of us buy many books that we have not read yet.

Do you have plans to read them, do you have plans to share and apply what you learn ?

Many never plan to attend trainings online or offline and the few who do apply less than 10% of what was learnt if applied at all.

Information you do not use will not help you

Knowledge you do not apply cannot empower you.

Our goals should not just be to learn, we must go on to applying.

We must make the knowledge ours and grow in wisdom always through massive action.

We most times plan and plan.. But do we follow through 120 percent..?

When you plan and do not apply you are like the hunter who keeps aiming and never takes that necessary shot at Success.

Remember, Strategy is nothing without execution.

Prompt Massive Action is Great advantage for you. Do it Now

Keep Rising To greatness!

Emmanuel Ayeni

#RISETOGREATNESS

PS. You can now get my book Write To Earn:13 Ways To Make Money Writing for N3000

Simply transfer N3000 to
GTB
Emmanuel Ayeni

Send your email address and Payment details to +2347033875827 by SMS or WhatsApp for validation then wait for your ebook in the mail. It's that simple!

PSS. Write To Earn:13 Ways To Make Money Writing will be on Amazon Kindle this week, all sales so far has been here on facebook..

I will keep everyone posted on how it goes.

A copy now sells for N3000.

Get your copy right now
Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 7:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Create a Positive Ripple

Welcome to Week 18 of 52..

�It's a great day and I am blessed and highly favored.

Today I want to inspire you to Create a Positive Ripple...

When you drop a pebble in a pond, the ripple spreads all around.

Nothing exists in isolation.

Whatever you do has a very high tendency to affect or touch more people than you can ever imagine.

A word you speak can affect someone whose actions may have an even wider range of effect.

Let's make it a point today to generate positive ripples today and always.

Keep Rising To Greatness!

#EmmanuelAyeniInspires

#RiseToGreatness

#MondayMotivation

#KnowledgeEconomy

#Financialfreedom� #Motivation #inspirational #personaldevelopment #growth #business #successful #grind #entrepreneur #millionairemindset #billionaire #goals #quotestoliveby #strategy #passiveincome #cash #workhard #Speaker #earlymornings #trends #luxury #Author #fitnessmotivation #Lagos #Miami

If you found value, you can touch more lives and impact others too by sharing this post.

PS. You can join my #RiseToGreatness community in WhatsApp to receive more inspirational insights for Personal and Financial Mastery for FREE.. Chat +2347033875827

PS: My fast selling book Write To Earn : 13 Ways To Make Serious Money Writing is now up live on Amazon Kindle today

To order a copy directly simply pay N3000 to

Guaranty Trust Bank
GTB.
Emmanuel Ayeni

And send *Fullname*Email address to +2347033875827 and your book will be sent to your email.

PSS: There is never a better time to invest in your Financial Freedom than now.

All is now ready and set for the next Personal and Financial Mastery Training holding online in a closed Facebook Group and on Whatsapp.

To join the next edition send a message to +2347033875827.

This 6 hour Class holds online in a closed Facebook and WhatsApp Group.

This edition costs N5,000 but it will be available this week at an amazing discount only for a limited time, if you are among the early action takers.

To join the next edition holding on Saturday 26th of May, 2018 by 9am kindly pay the sum of N2,999 (early bird price) into

Guaranty Trust Bank
GTB.
Emmanuel Ayeni

Send SMS and payment details to +2347033875827 in this format *BA3*Fullname*Email*

You also get Bumper Bonuses (worth over N50,000 ) after registration

�30minutes one on one Coaching call with me

� A copy of my fast selling Ebook Write To Earn: 13 Ways To Make Serious Money Writing Online

�A free copy of my Ebook Echoes of Wisdom, already selling On Amazon Kindle

� Free copy of my Money Magnet Report: 10 Ways To Become a Money Magnet.

� A free copy of my latest Book Money Mastery: 7 Ways To End Your Money Worries

� 7 Day money back guarantee

PS. The N2,999 early bird offer ends by Friday 14th May, 2017 and price will be back at N5,000

PSS. The $27 Seminar cost can also be made in other currencies or cryptocurrency.

All enquiries to emmanueloayeni@gmail.com
+2347033875827

If you are on instagram you can catch a glimpse of my Live #RiseToGreatness MondayMorning Motivation show 7:30GMT follow me on www.instagram.com/emmanuelayeni_inspires
#EmmanuelAyeniSpeaks

Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Welcome to Week 28 of 52...

Use Gratitude.

We are really past the middle of the year, It is in good place to be grateful to God for the precious gift of life.

While you might have read many posts on crushing your goals and working hard on your unrealised goals, I aim to stress our need for more gratitude.

I have gone through a couple of exercises but none has been of greater blessing to me and people around me than constant Gratitude and appreciation to God for all things.

We all can use more gratitude today and always.

Gratitude is the channel through which all great things flow towards us.

Gratitude is a river flowing with much goodness, through the past, present into the future.

Gratitude is God's life line reserved but always open for intimate interactions.

Gratitude propels, recalibrates and recenters.

Everything in the Universe stands in harmony with the law of gratitude .

The Attitude of Gratitude will take you to greater altitudes.

Stay grateful.

Keep Rising to Greatness!

Emmanuel Ayeni

#RiseToGreatness
#Gratitude

Emmanuel Ayeni is a Lifecoach, Inspirational Speaker and Entrepreneur. He is the Author of 4 books already published on Amazon. Contact him to speak at your seminars, training or conferences at +2347033875827

PSS. Write To Earn:13 Sure Ways To Make Serious Money Writing Online is now available on Amazon Kindle
You can get a copy by payment of N3000 to GTB 0049694795, send email* name* and payment details to +2347033875837 after payment to receive your ebook on confirmation of payment.

Let's connect with on Instagram www.instagram.com/emmanuelayeni_inspires

Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
What are you searching for?

I just heard something on the radio now, it's an advert by Google and I love it.

It was about a lady who recounted how she began to use Google search to advance her hustle- photography.

This took my mind back to a conversation I had with a couple of friends who had attended a free event by Google which held earlier this year.

They decried how according to facilitators at this event, the bulk of things we search for as a people as a country were nothing near a forward bound enterprise.

While it is in the power of people to search for what they like, yet they had this huge statistics of people who were all on a search for all things ephemeral, mundane and of little to no significance to economic empowerment.

My point here is , though, surface might merely mirror great depths, yet, what comes out of us will always be an indication of our dominant thoughts and our collective trajectory as a people.
Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
Evolve..It's Your Turning Point

When it seems nothing is happening in your life, remember that progress and activities are two different variables.

In Engineering Mathematics or mathematical science of Calculus, at turning point, the rate of change is usually equals to zero...dy/dx=0 (change in a variable Y with respect to another variable X is zero)

This means when things seem at a standstill you might just be at another turning point in your life.

There are some things you want to stop so you could do the things that really matter to your journey.

Never Stop doing the things that bring you closer to your goals.

What you do when you are at the point of giving up matters.

What you do when you think all is lost and totally over also matters.

Keep making progress.

Keep Rising To Greatness

Emmanuel Ayeni

Picture credits: Secrets2Success

1 Share

Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Greatness is a Journey!

The journey far outweighs the destination, enjoy it.

The utmost goal is not what you get, when you arrive at the destination, the ultimate goal is who you have BECOME, on the journey to the destination.

The best path to greatness is to grow into it.

We see this in nature always, some things swell and burst or are deflated but whatever grows becomes more sustainable!

How you were born is not enough to stop how you live.

You have seeds of greatness in you, nurture it.

We must consciously create and nurture the culture of Greatness.

Plan, Prepare and Position yourself for greatness.

I hear Shakespeare's evergreen advice ringing through today again...

“Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.” ― William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

I love you and celebrate your greatness.

I am Emmanuel Ayeni

#RiseToGreatness

#BillionaireCoach

To signup for my One on One Coaching Send me a message using the link in my signature

Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by Emmandus(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Welcome to Week 31! (31/52)⏳

��⛴� #ThePowerofAssociation

Today, I want to talk more about the Law and Power of Association, the law of association is the law of relationships and it is what defines the reason 'birds of a feather flock together',

Always.

Relationships are powerful and can define who you are, what you get done and who you eventually become.

You have no business in the barracks if you, your Dad, Your friends or anyone you know is not connected to the military.

The same way you have no business in the Palace if you, your works, ideas or people you know are not in any way related or connected with royalty.

And the trend and pattern goes on. One of the key and major indicators of success in ANY field or market is ability to spot trends, understand and utilize constantly changing patterns.

Trends change, always, that is a subject of another post

Relationship is one of the currency of life and success, yet only a few people pay attention to it.

The truth is, Your Network to a large extent predicts your network, your influence and wealth.

You must consciously create an ecosystem of Success.

Choose your own Ship.

If you want to lose weight and stay fit, hangout with people who have been there or done that.

If you want to have more joy and gratitude, hangout with more joyful and grateful people if you can't find them, then go and infect the people around you with your own Joy and gratitude.

The same is true If you want to be a billionaire, hangout with Billionaires and people with the billionaire mindset.

Today, it is our collective reality that you do not always need physical presence or touch to really, hangout with people

You achieve the same and more with their books, their videos and their content.

This is why you need to choose your ship. Always

Imagine someone who sets out to board a Ship on a Cruise to France, however, getting to the ports and seeing another lovely Cruise Ship for instance, by name, Costa Deliziosa (that was the last Ship to berth during the Corona lockdown in April) and he enters it, without thinking of its final destination.

Obviously, if he doesn't get bounced or ejected at some point he will definitely find himself in a place he never planned for, not in France.

Choose Your Ship wisely based on who you are, who you want to be and where you want to be.

These are some of the very vital 'ships' of life;

Mentorship, Friendship and Fellowhsip (e.g, Marriage, Professional memberships, etc.).

They are some of the powerful and defining relationships in life. Volumes of books have been written on every single one of these 'Ships'.

Remember, if you want to be anywhere, hangout out with those who are either going there, who have been there or are already there.

Choose Your Ship..!

Wisely.

Keep Rising to Greatness,

I am Emmanuel Ayeni

To sign up for my 30day Billionaire Mindset Coaching reach out to me on WhatsApp at the link in my signature.

#RiseToGreatness
#BillionaireCoach
#billionaireMindset
#mondaymotivation

PS.

Join our Community of People with The Billionaire Mindset on Telegram:
for more www./wealthacademie

Re: Your Motivational And Inspirational Page by BLifecoach(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Every Super Achiever needs to avoid the emotions of Fear and Greed.

Fear limits you from going above and beyond while Greed clouds your judgement and pushes you to make the wrong moves.

The way out will be to build emotional intelligence and toughness coupled with good discipline and objectivity.

It means you have a value system that determines your threshold and frames of reference that spur you on while maintaining your balance.

Keep Rising to Greatness,

I am Emmanuel Ayeni
Worldclass Lifecoach and Trainer

#RiseToGreatness
#Fear
#Courage
#Boldness
#Greed
#Caution
#Balance
#Poise
#Discipline
#NetworkSolutions
#ProjectManagement
#EngineeringSystemsManagement
#artificialitellegence
#AI #CCTV
#IntelligentSurveillance
#CareerProfessionals
#Leadership
#teambonding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need To Import Frm Japan, Korea & Malaysia? Read Here! / What Can I Buy For 100k And Make 20k Profit / Join The New Mini Importation Class Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.