Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition (15415 Views)

Half Somalis (pictures) / Kenyan Ladies / Culture Where People Walk Half-Unclad Still Exist In Nigeria Of 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 5:48am On Nov 12, 2008
Im thinking they superimposed his face onto a Willy Wonka scene
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by nguage(m): 5:50am On Nov 12, 2008
Everytime I leave someone decides to pick a fight with my girl. I'm back and I wont be leaving soon.

Bring it on if you think you can hang . . .
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 5:51am On Nov 12, 2008
n-guage:

Everytime I leave someone decides to pick a fight with my girl. I'm back and I wont be leaving soon.

mehn, go siddon. Am watching TOYOSI just fine angry angry angry
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by H2O2: 5:52am On Nov 12, 2008
n-guage:

Aren't you a little too late?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by jgirl3: 5:52am On Nov 12, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Why is this stupid thread getting all the attention tonight angry I was chatting with my J-girl  till she found this thread and left me. angry Now if you all don't mind stop.
LOL! Sorry about that jare. I just had to see this thread. I'll be back in a jiffy.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by CodeRED(f): 5:52am On Nov 12, 2008
H2O2:

Why are you people trying to shine the attention on me? I'm just the camera man.  

Omo Eko, did you really have to go wake up Islander?  you are such a cry baby.

And why are you people being so disrespectful to TOH?  It's inappropriate and disrespectful to call a virgin woman a ho.  

LOL, had to come back for the LAST time( me hope) Islander doesnt sleep, she is "witch" cheesy,

Virgin ma rass hole, One day some of their hymens will come back to haunt them from the dead, Even those who used to shack up every weekend with their( or borrowed ) men, still dey claiming virginity, let me go sleep dread, I am just tired of these pple lying pon dem pussy, abeg,
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by bawomolo(m): 5:52am On Nov 12, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

You did not!! Unfair, this is cheating on the highest level, the baby is CUTE! No one can resist a cute baby! Cheat angry

napoleon dynamite can't do the van damme

ewe virgin talk ke
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 5:52am On Nov 12, 2008
n-guage:

Lol. . . . . . I know u have my back kiss

@ Nike

Wetin dey shele kiss
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by H2O2: 5:53am On Nov 12, 2008
j-girl:

LOL! Sorry about that jare. I just had to see this thread. I'll be back in a jiffy.  grin grin grin grin
Ahhhhhh! J Girl, you of all people?  You claim to be the last good girl left on nairaland, and now you're messing about ont he side with Ogidan?  Does your boyfriend know about this undecided
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 5:55am On Nov 12, 2008
Omo Eko, did you really have to go wake up Islander?  you are such a cry baby.

[size=13pt]ROTFLMAFO na u get ur mouth kiss kiss
Oh what a good theory
[/size]

CodeRED:

LOL, had to come back for the LAST time( me hope) Islander doesnt sleep, she is "witch" cheesy,

Virgin ma rass hole, One day some of their hymens will come back to haunt them from the dead, Even those who used to shack up every weekend with their( or borrowed ) men, still dey claiming virginity
, let me go sleep dread, I am just tired of these people lying pon them pussy, abeg,
[size=13pt]lmfao girl u re bad, u need help
ahahhahhaha i go die oooooooooooooooo
go to bed, before seun ban ur ass tongue
[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by jgirl3: 5:55am On Nov 12, 2008
H2O2:

Ahhhhhh! J Girl, you of all people?  You claim to be the last good girl left on nairaland, and now you're messing about ont he side with Ogidan?  Does your boyfriend know about this undecided
I am not messing around with ogidi. Which bf did you give me? Hisssssssssssssss! H2, leave me in peace. You've been instigating all night long.
CodeRED:

Virgin ma rass hole,  One day some of their hymens will come back to haunt them from the dead, Even those who used to shack up every weekend with their( or borrowed ) men, still dey claiming virginity, let me go sleep dread, I am just tired of these people lying pon them pussy, abeg,
ewoooooooooooooooooooooo!
code, go to bed NOW! If not I'll put you to sleep with a heavy slap
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by OgidiBoy(m): 5:56am On Nov 12, 2008
H2O2:

Na wa for you oooo! which kind woman wrapper you be sad see as you just the spread information.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 5:57am On Nov 12, 2008
[size=13pt]j-girl
u dey here too, u no dey sleep ni abi u be vampire  grin grin
[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 5:57am On Nov 12, 2008
TOYOSI20:

@ Nike

Wetin dey shele kiss
I'd really love it if you go back to work kiss kiss You and Karma of all people. Ki lode? kilo sele?

emi nikan ni calm woman ni bi
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by jgirl3: 5:58am On Nov 12, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]j-girl
u dey here too, u no dey sleep ni abi u be vampire  grin grin
[/size]
When hot fight dey here, how I go sleep?
You sef, you no sleep?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by H2O2: 5:59am On Nov 12, 2008
CodeRED:

Virgin ma rass hole, One day some of their hymens will come back to haunt them from the dead, Even those who used to shack up every weekend with their( or borrowed ) men, still dey claiming virginity, let me go sleep dread, I am just tired of these people lying pon them pussy, abeg,

Ewoooooooooooo kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! Yawa don gas.  Epon ti fo.  

Well Karma doesn't have the time to defend all these allegations right now.  She's too big for all this.

tRoOE:

[size=13pt]ROTFLMAFO na u get ur mouth kiss kiss
Oh what a good theory
[/size]

[size=13pt]lmfao girl u re bad, u need help
ahahhahhaha i go die oooooooooooooooo
go to bed, before seun ban ur ass tongue
[/size]
Omo Eko, olofofo, your own is way too much.  You are just jealous of the lady. Admit it.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by A40(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2008
CodeRED:

Virgin ma rass hole,  One day some of their hymens will come back to haunt them from the dead, Even those who used to shack up every weekend with their( or borrowed ) men, still dey claiming virginity, let me go sleep dread, I am just tired of these people lying pon them pussy, abeg,
Easy on these broads ooh i am not sure how much more of this they can take.Go get some rest gyal
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by nguage(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2008
Karma, I'm still mad about your Lil Wayne comment, you're lucky my baby dealt with you. Seriously, you don't want it with us.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2008
n-guage:

Karma, I'm still mad about your little Wayne comment, you're lucky my baby dealt with you. Seriously, you don't want it with us.
mehn be quiet

Sisikill, seriously, come and get H202. Plz keep him busy on YIM angry angry
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by jgirl3: 6:01am On Nov 12, 2008
H2O2:

Ewoooooooooooo kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! Yawa don gas.  Epon ti fo.  

Well Karma doesn't have the time to defend all these allegations right now.  She's too big for all this.
Omo Eko, olofofo, your own is way too much.  You are just jealous of the lady. Admit it.
Have you now graduated from instigator to mouth piece?
Ah ahn!
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2008
Babe go finish up ur paper jo. cool
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2008
j-girl:

Ah ahn!
Dnt mind him, na this kain thing he finds exciting
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by H2O2: 6:03am On Nov 12, 2008
Is there a probably baby

"baby" 'baby"

see loff wan tin tin for nairaland. cupcakin'
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 6:05am On Nov 12, 2008
[size=13pt]olofofo ahahaha it takes one to recognize de other wink
jealous of who? TOH abi
ahahahah
[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by jgirl3: 6:06am On Nov 12, 2008
H2O2:

Is there a probably baby

"baby" 'baby"

see loff wan tin tin for nairaland. cupcakin'
From instigator to mouth piece and now jealousy dey catch you on top am?
Find a girl to call your baby. Leave these ones alone.
You better get close to morenike now!
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by nguage(m): 6:08am On Nov 12, 2008
Offtopic: Omo Eko, do you still chat with Ayefele20, acidrop and others from class of 2007?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 6:08am On Nov 12, 2008
dealt with who?  

Karma, I'm still mad about your little Wayne comment,

Have a problem with Little Wayne?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 6:08am On Nov 12, 2008
Plz, j-girl, this is not the time to start your love matching. Just let me know you find him attractive, then I'll hook you two up. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Sorry, am married, abi you no see ring on my finger? angry angry

Stop trying to mess up my happy home cool cool cool
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by H2O2: 6:09am On Nov 12, 2008
j-girl:

From instigator to mouth piece and now jealousy dey catch you on top am?
Find a girl to call your baby. Leave these ones alone.
You better get close to morenike now!

don't worry dear, I will find a girl to call me baby.  Just not on nairaland sha. Ki lo de!  These girls, especially Omo Eko, their mouths smell worse than [deepzone]funmi's fart.
*Morenike:

Dnt mind him, na this kain thing he finds exciting

j-girl:

Ah ahn!
That is not the problem.  Some things needed to be said tonight.  Luckily, I was able to use some psychology to get people to say what's on their minds.  It's better to clear the air now.  All these pent up frustrations will only get worse.  After tonight, there's room for progress.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 6:10am On Nov 12, 2008
j-girl:

When hot fight dey here, how I go sleep?
You sef, you no sleep?
[size=13pt]Na so i here, i was like what fight 4 where
sleep kai, i need to get sum work done
[/size]
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by H2O2: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2008
I don't see you talkin' smack now. She's back. Weren't you being a punk earlier. .
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by tRoOE(f): 6:12am On Nov 12, 2008
n-guage:

Offtopic: Omo Eko, do you still chat with Ayefele20, acidrop and others from class of 2007?
[size=13pt]No oh i haven't spoken to them in ages, missed those peeps like crazy sha kiss[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? / Ladoja Faults The Position Of Some Ibadan Chiefs On Olubadan Stool / The Idea Of A Strong Black Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.