Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

How Much For A Block Of 4 Nos 3bedroom Flats - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much For A Block Of 4 Nos 3bedroom Flats (895 Views)

A Block Of 6 Nos 3bedroom Flat @spark Light Estate Berger Ojodu 60m. Cof O / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / 4(nos)3bedroom Flats For Sale In Sholuyi Gbagada With Pics N30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much For A Block Of 4 Nos 3bedroom Flats by docchisong: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2008
Roughly how much would it cost to build a block of 4 nos 3bedroom flats in abuja?
Estimate amount would be appreciated pls.
Re: How Much For A Block Of 4 Nos 3bedroom Flats by jayJR(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2008
well sir the average cost of that building will depend on a few variables which you didn`t mention in here as an architect I can tell you,there are a lot of inclusions that could shoot up a building price so you need to let me know the intended location,luxury level,space size range(large/small/medium) once i see that i`ll get back at you or you can call me on 07023194313 bye
Re: How Much For A Block Of 4 Nos 3bedroom Flats by docchisong: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2008
hi jayJR, the location is karu and the house is intended to have average luxury and medium spacing for decent renting.
Waiting for ur reply. Are you based in abuja?
Thanks
Re: How Much For A Block Of 4 Nos 3bedroom Flats by docchisong: 3:14am On Nov 16, 2008
How Much For A Block Of 4 Nos 3bedroom Flats
« on: November 09, 2008, 05:24 PM »
Modify message
Roughly how much would it cost to build a block of 4 nos 3bedroom flats in abuja?
Estimate amount would be appreciated from anybody who has an idea in the house pls.
The land is in Karu
Thanks
Re: How Much For A Block Of 4 Nos 3bedroom Flats by jayJR(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2008
Sorry I didn`t get to see your last post till now I think I can help you out with what you are looking for but I`m sorry previous encounter will not allow me post anything yet unless I am able to confirm your stands.I`d want to know what the purpose of this estimate is for, you can call me on if you don't mind or at least leave your number 07023194313

(1) (Reply)

List Of Properties Up For Sales / High Quality Electric Wires And Cables For Sale / Bungalow House 47, Olonode Street Yaba Price 25m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.