Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Psycology Behind FREE Stuffs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Psycology Behind FREE Stuffs (517 Views)

Need A Supplier On Food Stuffs/items Within Nigeria?? / Free Free Stuffs For Your Business / Shipping Stuffs From Canada-nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Psycology Behind FREE Stuffs by dramaticspeak(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2014
The law of the universe states that whenever you collect something free from a person, you are indebted to that person and one way or the other you will eventually pay. The people giving you free stuff are not mumus. The know exactly what they are doing and will make money from you with r without your knowledge. Can I ask a simple question: How many of you have made serious money from all the free ebooks you have been given or whatever. Nothing of value is ever free. The person posting free stuff will at one point in time give you a link to do somethin and once you signup with that link you have put money in his pocket without you knowing or in the course of the free stuff he might tell you to buy something. I am not against free stuff, I only want to show you the psycology behind free things. It is a very potentmarketing tool. It has helped nairaland, linda ikeji and a host of others. I stand to be corrected if you think am wrong
Re: The Psycology Behind FREE Stuffs by bonfem: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2014
dramaticspeak:
The law of the universe states that whenever you collect something free from a person, you are indebted to that person and one way or the other you will eventually pay. The people giving you free stuff are not mumus. The know exactly what they are doing and will make money from you with r without your knowledge. Can I ask a simple question: How many of you have made serious money from all the free ebooks you have been given or whatever. Nothing of value is ever free. The person posting free stuff will at one point in time give you a link to do somethin and once you signup with that link you have put money in his pocket without you knowing or in the course of the free stuff he might tell you to buy something. I am not against free stuff, I only want to show you the psycology behind free things. It is a very potentmarketing tool. It has helped nairaland, linda ikeji and a host of others. I stand to be corrected if you think am wrong
@ op, that's just d fact. But d money made eventually like u rightly said is well deserved, coz it's the product of their hardwork , research and knowledge they have been giving for free and would eventually make money from.
Re: The Psycology Behind FREE Stuffs by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
All things been equal
Re: The Psycology Behind FREE Stuffs by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
nothing costs more than a free stuff
-fact
Re: The Psycology Behind FREE Stuffs by Youngzedd(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nothing is given free, even in Freetown.

(1) (Reply)

Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote, Slips To 26th Position In Latest Forbes Ranking, / Aspring Entreprenuers in ABUJA/ KADUNA STATE Let Meet Here / Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.