Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (41013 Views)

7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by nodullin(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmmm....

I think I'm a regular pen borrower..... Guilty as charged.... #covers face#
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Whizzdom(m): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Na true you talk ooo ... Some people ehn ......

Some people would be forming familiarity ..... dey do as if dem knw all the manager and all the cashiers wey dey the bank

Well ... Different People with Different behaviors ......

Nigerians are just very unique.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by walelamina: 10:04am On Oct 07, 2014
The pen forgetters, dey wud want to enta the bankin hall bck 2get dia pen back frm whom dey gave it to, thus causin traffic again
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by nifemi25(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2014
Some are chair warmer . when they are through with there deposit. They occupied the sit in the bank in order to enjoy the air condition.

There are some police men without uniform in the bank also. All they do is to arrest you as you step out of the bank simply because you filled a Western Union forms.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by guyX(m): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2014
What about those that come to the bank only to defaecate or drink water. Some others just come to the bank to receive a/c or even just to sit down after trekking their leg out. Funny people.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by malvingay(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2014
;DHHAAAAAAAAAAAA OP so onpoint bro, Am guilty of ALL OF DEM.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Damstarr(f): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2014
Im hundred percent guilty of no 2
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2014
The Rejects-peeps with metals embedded inside of them that no matter how much the guy at the security door trys to sneak them in, the door keeps rejecting them cheesy cheesy cheesy pray not to be at the back of such peeps wen trying to get into the bank
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by patrickmuf(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2014
#Trending #TypesOfPeople
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by agrovick(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
you're not alone my brother. Anytime i go to the bank, i don get new pen be that.
I so much hate that "i deh ya back". When someone tells me that, i wont even talk to them, till they start quarreling over who's at my back or not. When they ask me, "sister, shey na me deh ya back", i do ask them if we've met before.
team no 3; sister i dey ur back grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by adewasco19(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2014
I don't come back from the bank with my pen#its a usual thing!!! Hahahahahahha
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2014
I don't know why bank doors always reject me. cry
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by princepee: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2014
The ones that make or recieve calls in the bank.even when the security men re tryn to stop them they act as if its there right.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by rocknation62(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2014
The no.1 has happened to me bfor mhen I nearly cry. Thank God for 1 of there staff dat assisted me sad
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by kingslayer(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2014
I'm guilty of NO 2,but i noticed something about those banks,they always have their pen/biro chained to a desk and it made me to wonder,,,if we can trust the bank with our money,Y can't they trust us wit their pen??..anyways dats a Question for d gods

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by JurassicPark: 10:41am On Oct 07, 2014
Lol..@OP is ill

Well,
8. Gadget Flashing people: this type dey always show off their expensive handy toys like say na only dem don get the stuff smiley who cares? undecided

9. The Tip-seeking Bank Guards: these ones matter dey tire person. If u enter bank five times dem go still ask you for something for the boys grin

10. Those wey dey form say they are in a Hurry

11. Those who enter the Bank just for the ACs or drinks grin

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Izzyizzie(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
Hahaha. Guilty of number 2...
It's not my fault, the pen wouldn't fit in my purse sad tongue grin
Which kind pen u dy cari around wey no dy enter purse.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by MNDY(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2014
micolaj:
I`m guilty of NO 2. OMO I DEY BORROW BIRO LIKE KILODE grin grin grin

Oboy, I Bench You For Biro Borrowing!!!
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Izzyizzie(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2014
Those dah enter d bank jst 2 take water 4rm d dispenser... #5 pure water dy cant afford.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Giitheon(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2014
THE "i don't understand how to read set off people"..but yet won't ask for assistance until it becomes obvious grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by roufy235(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2014
funny
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by micolaj: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2014
MNDY:

Oboy, I Bench You For Biro Borrowing!!!
NA LIE... I DON BORROW SEUN`S PEN B4 grin grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Izzyizzie:
Which kind pen u dy cari around wey no dy enter purse.
. cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by daxon001(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2014
And wats wif dese 'types of people' thread of nowadays
anyway quite funnycheesy
door reductees thogrin
Wat about dose dat
1.fight/argue wif d bankers.as if in their minds,dey want their children 2b in dat position.
2.watch dstv(cnn/nat geo wild) or channels and forget demselves-urs faithfully lipsrsealed
3.mamas/papas dat bring their kids 2 do virtually everitin 4 dem which is very annoying.eg standing 4 dem while dey sit,writing 4 dem,not collecting d money 4 dem,counting d money 4 dem and giving d money bak 2 dem.-my mum. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Larow(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2014
I even wonder why people queue up by saying I de your back! Why not wait for some1 to queue behind you 1st so that leaving that post will secure that position for you because the person behind you will acknowledge the fact that you were in his/her front and wouldn't want to deny that since he/she saw you clearly rather than telling some1 you are at his back. That thing annoys me o
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Jibson999(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2014
E get dis Gtbank for kaduna, along Nnamdi Azikwe road, their A.c Na Die, and CNN or Aljazeera. Me and Ma guys go just enter go chill. #teamGtb

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by darlor007: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Tthose that go to the bank pretending to do transaction but intend to use the rest room.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2014
Guilty of no 2 .... But I don't I always return the biro sha..
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Suresh08: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
you're not alone my brother. Anytime i go to the bank, i don get new pen be that.
I so much hate that "i deh ya back". When someone tells me that, i wont even talk to them, till they start quarreling over who's at my back or not. When they ask me, "sister, shey na me deh ya back", i do ask them if we've met before.
ur lucky we've not met.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by sopoundz(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2014
the people go to th e bank just to use d rest room
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by ghostwritter(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2014
missdebs:
lolz...types of pple we meet in toilet coming soon
watch out for '7 TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU WILL MEET IN THE GRAVE'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lecturers Enter Their Students-Made Airplane : Funny But True / Madonna University Bans Tablets / Photo: The Power Of The Mind! Weird But Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.