Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (41022 Views)

7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by arsetalks(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
Funny. I am guilty of number 2 ( I return the pen or drop it on the counter if the owner has gone ) and 4. I never queue for bank unless maybe tomorrow if the about 3-4 people who I always tip get sacked.

They get tipped for a reason.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by oganology33(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
make we no forget d "pls check ma acc. balance, I dey expect moni" ppl. wat abt d ppl wey dey always complain abt not recieving alert after deposit. as if na cashier dey send d SMS. and lastly and d funniest set of ppl wey go bone enta bank begin shout wey ur bank manager? ur ATM don take my money. make una given me back now now ;Dmake we no forget d "pls check ma acc. balance, I dey expect moni". wat abt d ppl wey dey always complain abt not recieving alert after deposit. as if na cashier dey send d SMS. and lastly and d funniest set of ppl wey go bone enta bank begin shout wey ur bank manager? ur ATM don take my money. make una given me back now now

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by silversonuc(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tolexander:
Seems this is a season of 'people one meets' on nairaland.

Make i quickly add my own put for the matter. . . . .

The guys that will go to lady's house and tell the lady to follow them to bank or call a lady to meet them in bank cos they want to deposit in bank. They come with heavy and buggy bag so that the lady will be impressed on seeing the cash filled bag. The interesting thing about the bag is that the highest denomination in it may not be more than #5. The lady won't just know cos she won't go to the counter with them.

The ladies that have no business in the bank. Instead of them to make use of the ATM outside the bank, they won't! They will intentionally and directly go into the bank to withdraw intentionally from the male cashier and pay back that same money intentionally to a male cashier.
Why, to attract the guys. Girls wey won marry banker.
Another interesting things about them is that, na everything they always have artificial and self-created problem in bank and will be looking for the manager to help them to rectify the problem. Just to get the attention of the manager.

The guys that all they want is to come to bank to look for how they will queue behind or before a lady so that they can have a feel on their buttt and boobbs.

bros i suspect u are guilty of d later
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by jevic(m): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hahaha. Those in categories 2 and 3 will never cease to amaze me.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by GoodBoi1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
I've written a single letter at a bank with different pens from different people because I return their pens even if they forget and are about to leave
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by sugaarbear(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
frankyychiji:
I could have close to 20pens of different brands in my house presently. All borrowed from a fellow customer but never returned after use. grin grin grin
so na you borrow my biro that dey ..i come dey find you
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by emilo26(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
The after 4 comers. They are always coming just when the security men have closed the door. They are always at the door begging and giving excuses why they came late.

The western union boys: this are yahoo guys that came to collect western union and funny enough they are always lousy and are always in group. Some wouldn't even take their bath before coming why some people wouldn't even brush their teeth before leaving the house.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Lero15(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
mspee:

Please I want to know o sad don't forgive me yet tongue

Good morning bro smiley
you don't want forgiveness..? Ok you want me to show you my real colour?

It's colour yellow. tongue tongue
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by mspee(f): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lero15:
you don't want forgiveness..? Ok you want me to show you my real colour?

It's colour yellow. tongue tongue

Really? undecided oya bring it on tongue
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nazcoj(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
So on point...

let me quickly add those that will sit and be watching debt while d cashier will be calling their names to come and collect their money.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Lero15(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
mspee:

Really? undecided oya bring it on tongue
you dont give up, do you? cheesy
U must be one tough Yorùbá babe wink
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by mspee(f): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lero15:
you dont give up, do you? cheesy
U must be one tough Yorùbá babe wink

No, I don't. tongue

One tough yoruba babe indeed! cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Lero15(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
mspee:

No, I don't. tongue

One tough yoruba babe indeed! cheesy
cheesy cheesy
I like that!
Ride on, puff puff lipsrsealed tough babe cool
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lmao....very hilarious! 128th to comment
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by mspee(f): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lero15:
cheesy cheesy
I like that!
Ride on, puff puff lipsrsealed tough babe cool

Okay akara guy cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Lero15(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
mspee:

Okay akara guy cheesy
lol...pass me d akara o jare grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by ibdeals1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Richardjemedafe:
I met this girl on fb and we ve been
chatting for 6 months now.
Today, i logged in and i saw her online,
and we started chatting immediately.
ME: Hello dear
HER: happy independence.
ME: same to u dear
HER: so where is my independence gift?
ME: Habba! Big girl like u is asking for
independence gift?.
HER: Abeg oo. Me am nt a big girl oo. U
wnt to deny me independence gift abi? ....I
quickly went to buy N500 card and sent the
pin into her chat inbox....
ME:Dear manage this pls.
HER: noo, pls am only joking. I will nt take
that.
ME: pls pls.
HER: and i refuse. I cnt take anything from
u.
....i quickly loaded the card and transfered it
into her line acct...
HER: u think u are smart eh? ....a minute
later
heard an alert msg tang-tang..''N1000 is
transfered to u from...''
ME: whats the meaning of that?
HER: i told u, u shldnt. ...(this girl wan show
me big girl abi?) i used my last N2000 to
buy card, load am, making N3000 and send
it to her.
....Some minutes later, an alert, tang-
tang..''N6000 is transfered to u from....''
chaiii..this girl wan try me? And i dnt hv
any money again! I called my friend and
borrowed the N6000 he was keeping for his
landlord, i told him i will be expecting
N24,000 in the next 5min and i will pay him
back...i quickly buy card of N6000, and sent
her the N12,000..and i kept my phone close
to my
ear expecting alert...
Ten minutes later, instead of msg alert, it
was a call from her...''Hello dear, jst call to
thank u for the independence gift..we'll
chat later''....

reminds me of the old story book the greedy waziri grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Missy89(f): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
when are u going to do one about nairaland?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by mspee(f): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lero15:
lol...pass me d akara o jare grin

Na you sabi undecided

Enough of the derailment biko embarassed
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by willorie(f): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dat is bros, l don tire for number 2 & 6
As for number 5, l cn't stop laughing cheesy cheesy
how bank door go make me commot belt?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Lero15(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
mspee:

Na you sabi undecided

Enough of the derailment biko embarassed
wink
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by nikkyshyne(f): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is hilarious. I so hate the pen borrowers. It irritates me. I usually hide my pen when I'm at the banking hall. But then I find myself borrowing sometimes and I tell myself 'You see'
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by adet991(f): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Very guilty of no. 3
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Ladybluecash(f): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Op u forget ds set of pple.... U enter bank wit dem almost d sme tym at d queue dem go dey ask u weda netwrk dey as if u b teller... Anoda pple immediately dem enter d bank, na strait to TOILET (na shit dey cum shit) ds oda ppl wey dey vex me na date askers.. After independent, sum1 dey ask me date for unionbank.. Cex wnt kill me *lastbullet* hausa man go say... Aunty abeg DATE HW MUCH.. If na on d 20th i tell am sey date #20
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by arvinsloane(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
smoothsk:
Someone should open a thread on TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU MEET AT THE AIRPORT
If you open the thread shebi your village head go die?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
agrovick:

team no 3; sister i dey ur back grin
i don disown you be that grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
SmellMyFart:
lol. Quite unfair embarassed
oh yeah. That's why i enjoy doing that.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by oluwawhizteen(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
8.those who come to bank to watch television
9.those who come to pay 10,000 with the highest denomination of #20
10.those who make call every minute shouting 'na bank i dey i go call you when i comot'
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Suresh08:
ur lucky we've not met.
just pray we won't. If not... Ya name na sorry
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
AspDrone:

Kai you "kana gan" u go like trouble
lol, i'm a full blooded trouble maker.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by ChiSun27(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
missdebs:
lolz...types of pple we meet in toilet coming soon

Na you go write that one and you must tell us how you take dey meet them for there.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

University Of Ghana Medical College New Building (Photos) / Riddle: The Man, The Lion, The Goat, The Grass, The Canoe And The River / Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.