Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,945 members, 7,799,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan (4688 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Meets Governor Ugwuanyi / Governor Ajumobi's Daughter, Abisola Support Her Friend Serena, Drake. / Ajumobi Is An American, So Akala May Still Be Governor Of Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by 9jahubcom(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-jW8KYJADzhw/VDKP9-o9cyI/AAAAAAADpsQ/pM3c46rPHh4/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

APC House of Reps Aspirant, Abolore Akande, aka 9ice met with the Governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi during the Eid-il- Kabir Celebration at the Governor House in Ibadan on Sunday.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Just incase tongue
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by solid3(m): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
This guy will likely win.

I was supposed to contest against him, but I decided to wait for God's time.

I wish him Patience & Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by 9jahubcom(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
solid3:

i believ u b4... but y Patience & Goodluck(PDP)
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by princealbashir: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
solid3:

Win? He'll never even get the ticket

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Johnnyessence(m): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
9ice love politics and he av been displaying it when he was in singing .he will surely wins in ogbomosho/Oyo federal constituency Cos' I can see he's a grass root politician kudos to him.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
This dude should go and get an education first.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-jW8KYJADzhw/VDKP9-o9cyI/AAAAAAADpsQ/pM3c46rPHh4/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

Why are they drinking wine? I thought the Governor is muslim and the occasion is a muslim holiday?

If nah Jonah dey this pic you go fear curse

3 Likes

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

your type will discourage people like bill gates, mark Zuckerberg, and the owner of coscharis if they had come for advice from you.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by johnwizey: 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

Look at this clown, na education we wan chop. Moreover this guy can pay ur fees in Havard Uni for 10yrs. D PhD holders u elected, how is dere performance

4 Likes

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by masinga07(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:
9ice love politics and he av been displaying it when he was in singing .he will surely wins in ogbomosho/Oyo federal constituency Cos' I can see he's a grass root politician kudos to him.
bros dont be deceive, he cant win even d party ticket cos he will be slugging it out with alhaji Fatai Buhari who is very popular among both young nd old and even if dey make him
der consensor candidate, der is no way he can defeat hon mulikat Adeola(presently d majority leader of fed house of rep)
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
princealbashir:

Win? He'll never even get the ticket
don't mind them jare.they think 9ice himself doesn't know he won't get the ticket. He is just making himself known in the political circle so that in the next dispensation he will get a post in one of the apc states .
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
johnwizey:
Look at this clown, na education we wan chop. Moreover this guy can pay ur fees in Havard Uni for 10yrs. D PhD holders u elected, how is dere performance

No be everybody dey hungry like you.

To be a member of the National Assembly is not a joke.

Do you expect him to sing you a bill?

f00l

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
ULSHERLAN:

your type will discourage people like bill gates, mark Zuckerberg

I see how you are bastardizing that art of analogy comparing world class geniuses like Bill and Zuckerberg to this street tout cum musician

You try
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
solid3:

even withing his family compound,he will lose . Politics and music are two different things entirely. Don't forget a party primary in one of the south western state ,an aspirant got one vote and that was the one he casted for himself ,even his wife and the people he took to the primary didn't vote for him. Politics !!!!
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by johnwizey: 2:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

No be everybody dey hungry like you.

To be a member of the National Assembly is not a joke.

Do you expect him to sing you a bill?

f00l
Idiot, if he win the election, jump inside the lagoon
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

I see how you are bastardizing that art of analogy comparing world class geniuses like Bill and Zuckerberg to this street tout cum musician

You try
Even the owner of coscharis is a genius?
If 9ce can have the minimum requirement to contest for the position then it shouldnt be an issue to discuss. K
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
ULSHERLAN:

Even the owner of coscharis is a genius?
If 9ce can have the minimum requirement to contest for the position then it shouldn't be an issue to discuss. K

It is an issue because he does not have the pre-requisite education and skills to debate on laws.

It affects me even though he will not be representing my constituency but because his "Ayes" and "Nays" on National issues will.

9ice or whatever should start from the scratch. A local govt ward Councillor will suit him well and will give him the time to complete his education part time.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
johnwizey:
Idiot, if he win the election, jump inside the lagoon

I won't be jumping into anything on his or anybody else's account.

Rather, I believe it will make for good entertainment to see him disgrace himself and his constituents who voted for him.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by masinga07(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
i dont seems to get it wen people who are far from reality can just wake up nd say wat is not possible. am from ogbomoso north nd can confirm to u dat 9ice cant win even a councillorship election. apart frm not avin a personalty dat can win votes, he want to contest under a party people dont want to hear anytin about in ogbomoso presently. pdp candidate is nt d best option neither but der is no way anyone can even tell people in ogbomoso to vote for APC. if anybody is in doubt, d person shld come nd campaign for APC and see
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:

You know everything! 9ice will surely win.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Nothing pains a man like his Sallah ram escaping before being used for the intended purpose and next thing you know; it is posting on nairaland.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
masinga07:
i dont seems to get it wen people who are far from reality can just wake up nd say wat is not possible. am from ogbomoso north nd can confirm to u dat 9ice cant win even a councillorship election. apart frm not avin a personalty dat can win votes, he want to contest under a party people dont want to hear anytin about in ogbomoso presently. pdp candidate is nt d best option neither but der is no way anyone can even tell people in ogbomoso to vote for APC. if anybody is in doubt, d person shld come nd campaign for APC and see
don't woorry ,he will sing gongo aso and street credibility for them
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

It is an issue because he does not have the pre-requisite education and skills to debate on laws.

It affects me even though he will not be representing my constituency but because his "Ayes" and "Nays" on National issues will.

9ice or whatever should start from the scratch. A local govt ward Councillor will suit him well and will give him the time to complete his education part time.

well if you had said that earlier then I wouldn't have quoted you.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
in as much people of ogbomosho av endorse him even d lautech youth av endorse forget oooooo baba akala is only there to bullied u people with rice and kerosene bribe just wait and see he will win Mrs mulikat of PDP .

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Johnnyessence(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
and let me tell u again if Alaafin of Oyo don endorse him friend forget oooooooooooo akala will loose with his supporter in ogbomosho d people that will rise for him towards d voting and election people is d students and d nysc youth so forget 9ice will win convincely.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:
in as much people of ogbomosho av endorse him even d lautech youth av endorse forget oooooo baba akala is only there to bullied u people with rice and kerosene bribe just wait and see he will win Mrs mulikat of PDP .

you just confirmed that internet penetration and Nairaland is having an artisan followership with this your post.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:
and let me tell u again if Alaafin of Oyo don endorse him friend forget oooooooooooo akala will loose with his supporter in ogbomosho d people that will rise for him towards d voting and election people is d students and d nysc youth so forget 9ice will win convincely.

implying that NYSC and all students of Lautech are registered voters within the constituency?
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:
which ogbomosho people are u talking about? Or is it because lautech students enjoyed his show so that means they will vote for him? You don't know anything about politics . Even in his street he will lose with all his street credibility ,let him even get the ticket first .
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

implying that NYSC and all students of Lautech are registered voters within the constituency?
maybe he thinks we are talking about lautech sug elections

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Johnnyessence:
so alafin of oyo controls the soun of ogbomoosho abi? Even the post of a commissioner won't be given to him . He may be give a board member appointment though.
Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
masinga07:

bros dont be deceive, he cant win even d party ticket cos he will be slugging it out with alhaji Fatai Buhari who is very popular among both young nd old and even if dey make him
der consensor candidate, der is no way he can defeat hon mulikat Adeola(presently d majority leader of fed house of rep)
so he is contesting against alhaji Fatai Buhari and mulikat Adeola? He will come a distant 5th in the Primaries. Na the same Ojukokoro worry Festus Keyamo.

@9ice and others, I don't know who is deceiving them that Facebook followers equates electoral conquest.

1 Like

Re: Photo: 9ice The Politician; Meets Governor Ajumobi In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
so he is contesting against alhaji Fatai Buhari and mulikat Adeola? He will come a distant 5th in the Primaries. Na the same Ojukokoro worry Festus Keyamo.

@9ice and others, I don't know who is deceiving them that Facebook followers equates electoral conquest.

First time we are on the same page
now behave yourself or i will take my like back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fmr.Akwa Ibom State Governor Victor Attah, defects to APC. / Funy!! Man Who Posted RIP On PMB Twitter Feed Got Arrested; See What Happen Next / Let Us Boycott Oil From SE And SS And Save The Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.