Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently (1152 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / If You Had The Chance To Change Any Part Of Yourself, What Would It Be / Time...what Would You Do Differently If Time Didn't Exist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
we all sometimes talk about how we wish we can turn back the hands of time. for me, if I have that chance, most of the things that I have done I will still do them the same way because that is who I am. what about you fellas
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by leonard509(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Don't know
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
If only I could, I wouldn't had stay alone with Amanda after the high school dance. Or at least use protection.
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
i wouldn't have fallen in love.

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by ijechikky(f): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
I wulda been a Tom-Boy.. cry
I love dem Tom-boy's grin grin
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by jideomowunmi(f): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
I would probably not go out at all on d day I met my EX....buh I did anyway...and all am left wit are just pure hurts and regrets....buh then.....av moved on...
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
ijechikky:

I wulda been a Tom-Boy.. cry
I love dem Tom-boy's grin grin
wat shall it promise u
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by 1one: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
I would go back to the moment I had my first kiss.

And if I could change anything about it... I'd make it last just a little longer.. Maybe 1hour moregrin

My first kiss was *sighs*... Bliss!!!
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
i'll go back into my mother's womb, and come out has a male child instead.
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
jideomowunmi:
I would probably not go out at all on d day I met my EX....buh I did anyway...and all am left wit are just pure hurts and regrets....buh then.....av moved on...
wat abt the lessons u learn from it can u give it back ?
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
missberrypop5:
Lol... Why?
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by jideomowunmi(f): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
eskober:
wat abt the lessons u learn from it can u give it back ?

I will gladly trade d lessons learnt for d hurts and regrets dat comes wit it....
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
missberrypop5:
so that u go fit dey fire girls abi wink for where u must collect
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Space booked.
Beware of Encroachers
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by ronald4lif(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
If I could I will #BringBackMyVirginity lol
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
rapsodeep:
Space booked.
Beware of Encroachers
rapsodeep! rapsodeep!! rapsodeep!!! he many times did I call u? stop booking space expecially on my topics
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
eskober:
rapsodeep! rapsodeep!! rapsodeep!!! he many times did I call u? stop booking space expecially on my topics

How many topics do u have?

am actually seeking attention, nothing more. Been a while since i made a comment
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
I will change the last conversation I had with my father few days before he died.

I will to anything just to tell my father sorry for what I said that day.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by hizson(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Would ve toyed with that bitches heart...well thank God am wiser now..
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by MisterLongman(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
They are endless
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by sparklie(f): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
I would "unmeet" some people.
Re: If You Have The Chance To Go Back In Time, What Will You Do Differently by Jasi7(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
TrollMan:
If only I could, I wouldn't had stay alone with Amanda after the high school dance. Or at least use protection.

Hehehehehehe...so u give d gurl belle abi?..bad guy!

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of The Bird That Turned Into A Woman / Who Will Share A Coke With Ebola?? / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.