Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! (1130 Views)

Literature Section Awards Nomination Thread - / Literature Section Awards 2013 / Literature Section Awards Nomination Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Fatalveli(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
I open this thread on behalf of all Nairalanders that feeds us with loads of interesting, and life changing stories! You authors may not know what u are really doing in most of our lives but we would be a total ingrate if we do not thank and encourage ya'll for your hardworks! We admit that we cannot award u but I pray that you all will be Rewarded abundantly by Almighty God for constantly making us happy and making nairaland the most amazing site in Nigeria! I'm sure seun will personally thank u for that! Now, special thanks go to the hounourable people's like: T.dan,Queenxstar,Audreytimms,Flakkydagirl,Divepen,Kingphillip,D9ty7,Kingzpen,Kayemjay,Candy,Handie,Jigsawkillah,Rapmike,DaveP,Omoshelwa,2scorehigh,Whitemosquito,Calismart,Treasuregr8,Just4yhu,Danwrites,Therock555,Tiffanyj,Royver,Ciela,Almecherish,Ghostwritter,Wilsonblaise,Dygeasy,Esixlove,Sammyhoe,Mynd44,Stefikal and lots more cos if I start mentioning names ehn! Once again, God will bless ya'll for us and more inks to ur mighty pens...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by leonard509(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kayemjay, therock5555, repogirl ,kingzpen,flow1759. I love em all.
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by daveP(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thanks alot Fatalveli. Infact i'm.......... Im touched. We all need this kind everyday. Thanks smiley
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Fatalveli:
I open this thread on behalf of all Nairalanders
Thanks....
Alot...
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Fatalveli(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
daveP:
Thanks alot Fatalveli. Infact i'm.......... Im touched. We all need this kind everyday. Thanks smiley
c'mon, u deserve the praises! When u people are busy cracking ur head and trying everything in ur power just to satisfy our urge for ur stories! Most of us don't knw wat u people go through, I mean the stress and all that! Its not like we are paying u or anytin and yet we will lash out criticism and even hurl abusive words at you at times but yet you are so kind to us and u will make sure u give us our updates. For example, d9ty7 told us earlier today dat he wasn't feeling alright, I first thought it was a joke and most of us joked about it! Can u believe dat d guy go ahead and gave our selfish self another update and some people were even asking for more! If I were in his position, I wouldn't take it lightly becos I will feel like u people only care about my story and not me and its not supposed to be like dat... Once again I'm giving u an heartfelt tanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Fatalveli(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Divepen:

Thanks....
Alot...
I sight u boss! More inks to ur pen
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nice thread, bro. I wish we could do more than this.

here are some writers I think you've not added:
Ishilove
LarrySun
Queenxstar
PrettySpicey
Royver
TiffanyJ
Adegwurulez
Clemzy16
360prince
Noble4d
Calismate
Candy
XeniaOnTop
Frank3.16 Frank317
...and all other writers on Nairaland.
I say thank you so much. God bless.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by handie(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2014
Fatalveli:
I open this thread on behalf of all Nairalanders that feeds us with loads of interesting, and life changing stories! You authors may not know what u are really doing in most of our lives but we would be a total ingrate if we do not thank and encourage ya'll for your hardworks! We admit that we cannot award u but I pray that you all will be Rewarded abundantly by Almighty God for constantly making us happy and making nairaland the most amazing site in Nigeria! I'm sure seun will personally thank u for that! Now, special thanks go to the hounourable people's like: T.dan,Queenxstar,Audreytimms,Flakkydagirl,Divepen,Kingphillip,D9ty7,Kingzpen,Kayemjay,Candy,Handie,Jigsawkillah,Rapmike,DaveP,Omoshelwa,2scorehigh,Whitemosquito,Calismart,Treasuregr8,Just4yhu,Danwrites,Therock555,Tiffanyj,Royver,Ciela,Almecherish,Ghostwritter,Wilsonblaise,Dygeasy,Esixlove,Sammyhoe,Mynd44,Stefikal and lots more cos if I start mentioning names ehn! Once again, God will bless ya'll for us and more inks to ur mighty pens...
Thanks for the mention bro. May the almighty God bless you too. Thanks for keeping the Faith and reading the stories
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 07, 2014
PrinceAdepoju:

Ishilove
LarrySun
Queenxstar
PrettySpicey
Royver
TiffanyJ
Adegwurulez
Clemzy16
360prince
Noble4d
Calismate
Candy
XeniaOnTop
Frank3.16 Frank317

Thanks for the mention, prince. You are appreciated too.
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 07, 2014
Fatalveli:

awwwwww *wipe a drop of tear* you are a darling sweetheart
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Flakkydagirl: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Aww!

Thatwaskindofyou.....we love you too.
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Fatalveli(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
I'm honoured ma'am!
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by AudreyTimms(f): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Thanks so much, dear. You guys make it worthwhile.

@Bros Prince, I see you!
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Royver(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Fatalveli:
I open this thread on behalf of all Nairalanders that feeds us with loads of interesting, and life changing stories! You authors may not know what u are really doing in most of our lives but we would be a total ingrate if we do not thank and encourage ya'll for your hardworks! We admit that we cannot award u but I pray that you all will be Rewarded abundantly by Almighty God for constantly making us happy and making nairaland the most amazing site in Nigeria! I'm sure seun will personally thank u for that! Now, special thanks go to the hounourable people's like: T.dan,Queenxstar, Audreytimms, Flakkydagirl, Divepen, Kingphillip, D9ty7, Kingzpen, Kayemjay, Candy, Handie, Jigsawkillah, Rapmike, DaveP, Omoshelwa, 2scorehigh, Whitemosquito, Calismart, Treasuregr8, Just4yhu, Danwrites, Therock555, Tiffanyj, Royver, Ciela, Almecherish, Ghostwritter, Wilsonblaise, Dygeasy, Esixlove, Sammyhoe, Mynd44, Stefikal and lots more cos if I start mentioning names ehn! Once again, God will bless ya'll for us and more inks to ur mighty pens...
Thanks so much, you guys make it all worthwhile.
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Calismart(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2014
Woooow.Thanks dear,i appreciate.We all appreciate.
God bless you so much
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Calismart(m): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2014
Fatalveli:
Your sense of appreciation is overwhelming.May God continue to bless and inspire you.
Merci bouque
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by D9ty7(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
What else can I say? All I will continue to say is THANK YOU.
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Flakeey(f): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
kiss kiss kiss

there are many nairaland writers' stories i've not read
just coming up..

for those writers' stories that i've read so far, i say kudos to them, writing is not very easy and i can only commend them
for the jobs well done.

LarrySun, Repogirl, Temi Daniel, D9ty7, PrettySpicey, FlakkyD, AudreyT, Rapmike, Ishilove, Trixandra, maziOmenuke... i celebrate you all.
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Just4yhu(f): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
Thank you oo oga, u'r highly appreciated *strech out hands for a hug*
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by unlimitedbosco: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
might not want to call names but the truth is that i joined nl because of the beautiful writers in literature section
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Fatalveli(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2014
Tank ya'll 4 d appreciation! They are worth it afterall
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Clemzy16(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
PrinceAdepoju:

Ishilove
LarrySun
Queenxstar
PrettySpicey
Royver
TiffanyJ
Adegwurulez
Clemzy16
360prince
Noble4d
Calismate
Candy
XeniaOnTop
Frank3.16 Frank317
Thanks Adepoju.. I really appreciate..

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Erm...Fatalveli, we are waiting for your result.
Re: A Thread For Appreciation For Our Literature Section Amazing Authors! by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2014
How come I am just seeing this?

Thanks a bunch fatalveli..

(1) (Reply)

How She Knew (A Tale Of Love 18+) / Bad News ( The Pains Of Joseph Success) / The Beer Seller_ A Novel Everyone must Read For Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.