Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking (9107 Views)

Hey Guys Please I Really Need Your Help On This Issue. / Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches / Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2014
DikSin:

Hi! I'm dr. DikSin.
Seeing u have a challenge observing ur. Period, I'll recommend u come over to my office for a proper checkup. Pm me to know where and when to come to dr. DikSin. Cheers smiley
..Hehe..you just got me laughing..hillarious you grin..you're so not serious..why not pm me your office addresswink
you're too late though..i've already got all the help i need from the beautiful ladies on nl..and i'm PERFECTLY NORMAL..thanks for using your joke to put me more at ease though..it is very much appreciated

bdw..next time you want to play doctor..change your signaturetongue
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by DikSin(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2014
pweetyz:
..Hehe..you just got me laughing..hillarious you grin..you're so not serious..why not pm me your office addresswink
you're too late though..i've already got all the help i need from the beautiful ladies on nl..and i'm PERFECTLY NORMAL..thanks for using your joke to put me more at ease though..it is very much appreciated

bdw..next time you want to play doctor..change your signaturetongue

Oooooooooh! Thought u said u're sixteen How comes u sabi watin my signature dey talk about Abi na ur "football age" be dat? gringrin
Cos, no underage gal sabi watin my name & signature truly means... Anyways I don repent, 5 seconds ago tongue. cheesy Now, feel free to come sit on my lap with that ur fine bikini wink
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Glad you have gotten some advise from ladies here but I also advise u get to the hospital to be very sure than just assuming or taking self medication.As people's bodies work differently.

All the best dear smiley
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by tuwayz(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
pweetyz:
..Thanks dear..i feel a lot safe now cos thats exactly what happens to me..the stooling isn't consistent but the throwing up is mandatory..after the first two days..i'm completely okay..no pains no stress..i do have heavy flows though..esp in the 1st three days..
its nice to know that i'm not in this alone..at least i know now i aint abnormal..was really scared
thanks again dear..you just saved a troubled soul

hahahahaha shocked so because you are not alone then you think it is just normal ni? Ok is it normal for somebody to have HIV or EBOLA? Because many have it, this really explains why people don't want to die alone and some go to the extend of transferring disease to others knowingly because they don't want to be there alone, God have mercy on us
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
tuwayz:
hahahahaha shocked so because you are not alone then you think it is just normal ni? Ok is it normal for somebody to have HIV or EBOLA? Because many have it, this really explains why people don't want to die alone and some go to the extend of transferring disease to others knowingly because they don't want to be there alone, God have mercy on us
..please eh..did you forget to read the part where she stated that she has consulted different gynaecologists and was told that she was okay..guy read thoroughly before commenting..no offence
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
bluelover:
Glad you have gotten some advise from ladies here but I also advise u get to the hospital to be very sure than just assuming or taking self medication.As people's bodies work differently.

All the best dear smiley
..thanks dear..you're 100% correct..i'll definitely do that buh at least i'm not as scared as i was earlier

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
DikSin:

Oooooooooh! Thought u said u're sixteen How comes u sabi watin my signature dey talk about Abi na ur "football age" be dat? gringrin
Cos, no underage gal sabi watin my name & signature truly means... Anyways I don repent, 5 seconds ago tongue. cheesy Now, feel free to come sit on my lap with that ur fine bikini wink
..Hmm..this world has changed woh..i won't be suprised if my lil bro of 9 know what that means..but doc Diksin..what has bikini and sitting of your laps got to do with my checkup..or is your hospital located at the beach??..just wondering

DIK
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by naijaboiy: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Just passing by smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by tuwayz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
pweetyz:
..please eh..did you forget to read the part where she stated that she has consulted different gynaecologists and was told that she was okay..guy read thoroughly before commenting..no offence

yeah I saw that and I know what am saying ok? Many diseases/infections have similar symptoms, well am not saying you are infected with anything but just couldn't stop laughing when you said you are ok just because you noticed you are not alone and please don't forget that body systems are not the same and similar symptoms may signify different illness in different systems all am saying is you should better go and see a doctor and stop comparing your system with others shekina!!!
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
tuwayz:
yeah I saw that and I know what am saying ok? Many diseases/infections have similar symptoms, well am not saying you are infected with anything but just couldn't stop laughing when you said you are ok just because you noticed you are not alone and please don't forget that body systems are not the same and similar symptoms may signify different illness in different systems all am saying is you should better go and see a doctor and stop comparing your system with others shekina!!!
..I get your point now buh you could have just delivered your message politely the way bluelover did as you both have the same advice instead of being rude and sentimental..sorry for rebuffing you though..i jst hate it when people are unnecessarily rude

thanks again..really appreciate your concern

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:
Just passing by smiley
..hmm..Hillarious you tongue
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by tuwayz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pweetyz shey u don d address me dis guy u 4get say we be friends ba? No worry nw hmmm #sobbing#
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by naijaboiy: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
pweetyz:
..hmm..Hillarious you tongue
You made me curious by barring guys from opening the thread wink
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
tuwayz:
Pweetyz shey u don d address me dis guy u 4get say we be friends ba? No worry nw hmmm #sobbing#
..Aww..sorry..i been dex vex small nai make..oya forgive me..sorry ya..*wipes his tears and gives him a lollipop*..shey you're happy now grin
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

You made me curious by barring guys from opening the thread wink
..HMMMM..humans and their curious nature..don't forget though..curiosity killed the cat..you might be safe though..cos it killed a cat and not a human grin
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by naijaboiy: 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
pweetyz:
..HMMMM..humans and their curious nature..don't forget though..curiosity killed the cat..you might be safe though..cos it killed a cat and not a human grin
Hehehehe,,i could have a friend in the same situation with you...so it's not bad to get some knowledge and keep them for future references smiley
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by chibwike(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
*jumps into thread* oww ok am a guy *leaves thread*
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hehehehe,,i could have a friend in the same situation with you...so it's not bad to get some knowledge and keep them for future references smiley
..Yeah true that..no biggiz though
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
chibwike:
*jumps into thread* oww ok am a guy *leaves thread*
..hehe..hillarious you..
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by naijaboiy: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
pweetyz:
..Yeah true that..no biggiz though

Yea smiley

What if this makes front page? cheesy
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yea it happens to some
Some, the pimples on their faces intends to come out, things around em irritate em very well.
Buh for someone like me, if I don't eat, I intend to feel less pain. So I go hungry through out the day.
Or the sugary things I've taken...there was a time ma sis had her bd, she got cakessss in her office and brought some home.. I was to start that day. I said whether d devil likes it or not, I must eat these cakes. The next day, I was all rolling on d floor like a mad woman embarassed. Will never try it again.

Yours is quite better cus u eat and puke to reduce the pains
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by chibwike(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
pweetyz:
..hehe..hillarious you..
Hope u nw ok, my lil sis had similar problems some time ago
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by ChubbyT(f): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
pweetyz:
..i'm a really secretive person so it aint that easy..i pray it aint too late though
b more open swidy,it gon hlp u
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by tuwayz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
pweetyz:
..Aww..sorry..i been dex vex small nai make..oya forgive me..sorry ya..*wipes his tears and gives him a lollipop*..shey you're happy now grin

grin yeah am happy, apology accepted, I think there was no need for an apology even but it's ok and we are both cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by tuwayz(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
kulkatty:
Yea it happens to some
Some, the pimples on their faces intends to come out, things around em irritate em very well.
Buh for someone like me, if I don't eat, I intend to feel less pain. So I go hungry through out the day.
Or the sugary things I've taken...there was a time ma sis had her bd, she got cakessss in her office and brought some home.. I was to start that day. I said whether d devil likes it or not, I must eat these cakes. The next day, I was all rolling on d floor like a mad woman embarassed. Will never try it again.

On your profile you are telling us that you are male, but what are you saying here now? I hope you are not a hermaphrodite, hahahahahahahahaha no offence please
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
tuwayz:

On your profile you are telling us that you are male, but what are you saying here now? I hope you are not a hermaphrodite, hahahahahahahahaha no offence please

Yea that's the word smiley
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
kulkatty:
Yea it happens to some

..I've got a friend who experiences that pimple stuff..when shes close to her period you'd just see huge pimples growing frome nowhere

another friend of mine also had cramps so severe that she'd miss classes on the 1st day..we later found out that twas cos she took lots of sugar..back in the hostel..she'd use like 8 sugars for just one soaking (thats what we call the junks we eat e.g cornflakes golden morn garri etc)..so she was advised to take little or none and today shes got a different story..
I get irritated easily to though buh i've learnt to control it though..like the anger ishes

next time close your throat woh or at least just take little of it cos thats what me i would do grin
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
naijaboiy:

Yea smiley

What if this makes front page? cheesy
..jeez..how possible is that..well who knows grin
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
chibwike:
Hope u nw ok, my lil sis had similar problems some time ago
Yup..thanks to you all
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
ChubbyT:

b more open swidy,it gon hlp u
..yeah i'd try..aint that easy though buh i'd definitely give it a try
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by DikSin(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
pweetyz:
..Hmm..this world has changed woh..i won't be suprised if my lil bro of 9 know what that means..but doc Diksin..what has bikini and sitting of your laps got to do with my checkup..or is your hospital located at the beach??..just wondering

DIK

Soliloquy: DikSin, this one no be small pikin o! She fit expose ur level of stupidity with her phlegmatic way of writing oh! Plus, remember say u never chop food this night as a result of been broke; no come add more salt to injuries fa!

U beta respect urslf by using the third life line of who wants to be a millioniah take bail yaself cheesy
Btw, u musnt "win" every conversation on nairaland. Take heart, na just 1 over 200; u still get 199 to prove u're the main Dik cheesy
Si! You're the DiK! grin

*clears throat* then *throw hands in the air*
Em... Sorry abeg no vex: pardon my foul manners. Na de thing wey I wan chop, na hin deprive me of good reasoning/thinking before now. E ma binu ma... & about ur kwehshuns? Ah! Me no get lever to take answer dat ya kwehshun, abeg.
Re: Ladies Only..guys Please No Peeking by pweetyz(f): 12:09am On Oct 08, 2014
DikSin:

Soliloquy: DikSin, this one no be small pikin o! She fit expose ur level of stupidity with her phlegmatic way of writing oh! Plus, remember say u never chop food this night as a result of been broke; no come add more salt to injuries fa!

U beta respect urslf by using the third life line of who wants to be a millioniah take bail yaself cheesy
Btw, u musnt "win" every conversation on nairaland. Take heart, na just 1 over 200; u still get 199 to prove u're the main Dik cheesy
Si! You're the DiK! grin

*clears throat* then *throw hands in the air*
Em... Sorry abeg no vex: pardon my foul manners. Na de thing wey I wan chop, na hin deprive me of good reasoning/thinking before now. E ma binu ma... & about ur kwehshuns? Ah! Me no get lever to take answer dat ya kwehshun, abeg.
Hehe..hillarious you..me was just wondering sha woh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outcome Of Meeting Between JOHESU And FG / Pepperish Sensation On My Head, My Back And Lower Part Of My Chest / Please Where Is The Best Eye Hospital In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.