Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep (54619 Views)

#PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet / KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT CHATROOM. / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Rip cry
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by tagborume: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jennydoris:
What a sad news. May their souls rest in peace. AMEN.
May God give consolation to their family and loved ones.

The way our Universities students dies these days leaves me baffling with thoughts. Sad news here and there shocked shocked shocked.

Mama pachi, na only one student die. Na may his soul, no b their
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by InvertedHammer: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2014
kobonaire:

Stick to what you originally posted ... You clearly said drink "a lot water before going to sleep". Now explain why excess water is beneficial to the human body during sleep and also the conclusions you are making to the OP's original post?? It's obvious who the clueless àssclown is here tongue
\
If you see the word "excess " in my original post, then you are right.

Otherwise, check yourself because your problem is more complicated than you would like to acknowledge

/
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by kobonaire(m): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2014
InvertedHammer:

\
If you see the word "excess " in my original post, then you are right.

Otherwise, check yourself because your problem is more complicated than you would like to acknowledge

/
so what's the meaning (and medical significance) of "drink a lot of water before you go to sleep"??
Explan that asśclown, or did you pull that "medical fact" from your rear end?.... You beat around the bush too much. Just explain what you wrote and what connection it has to this individual's unfortunate death. Your fückatrdism is what is clearly excessive grin
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
somebody died in his sleep and it made front page. Are you trying to pass the message to the parent?
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by InvertedHammer: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
kobonaire:
so what's the meaning (and medical significance) of "drink a lot of water before you go to sleep"??
Explan that asśclown, or did you pull that "medical fact" from your rear end?.... You beat around the bush too much. Just explain what you wrote and what connection it has to this individual's unfortunate death. Your fückatrdism is what is clearly excessive grin
\
Sorry.

It is not my duty to educate a fool.

Perhaps, there are some information online about it.

Search it out yourself. I am not going to spoon-feed you

/
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by kobonaire(m): 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
InvertedHammer:

\
Sorry.

It is not my duty to educate a fool.

Perhaps, there are some information online about it.

Search it out yourself. I am not going to spoon-feed you

/
you have no explanation because you made a medical claim that was full of buffoonery. Even a charlatan will know that what you stated as a "medical fact" was all crap. There is no need for me dig out an explanation because you are clueless on how to even validate your claim .... Besides if it looks like BS, then it is most certainly BS .... dont hammer your head any more my friend and keep drinking your 2 gallons of pure water before you go to sleep grin
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by bontiaa: 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you don dey miss person wey just die,wey maybe dem never even bury,kai some people can lie,ok continue
Charle he was my shs colleague
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by Charlesschools: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Want to gain admission into Nigeria University and your
score is low for the course you applied for and also you
need help processing your admission and accomodation to
stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for
assistance: 08153049342...
Re: Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep by Ayobami7(m): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Successful Candidates For The Nigerian Police Academy Interview / Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.