Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Video Making Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Video Making Software (1165 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Making Software by tonytony208(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls i need to make a video that lasts btw 2 to 5 minutes. Pls can anyone help me with any simple video making software that can be easily downloaded and installed on a P4 computer?
Re: Video Making Software by Briareos(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Try Window Movie Maker.

It should come bundled with your windows o.s., but if not - you can download it.

1 Like

Re: Video Making Software by Lovetinz(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
There is a bunch of free editors you can download.
Your choice will be determined from what feaures your editor needs to have.
You may want to read this:
http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/best-free-video-editing-software-9-top-programs-you-should-download-1136264

1 Like

Re: Video Making Software by queensenglish91: 12:59am On Oct 07, 2014
Camtasia Studio
Re: Video Making Software by tonytony208(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2014
queensenglish91:
Camtasia Studio

thanks bro. I actually downloaded camtasia studio (249 MB). But i couldn't instal it on my P4 desktop. I got this msg: "This installation package cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service. You must install a Windows service pack that contains a new version of the Windows Installer service". Pls what do you think i can do about this.
Re: Video Making Software by queensenglish91: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2014
tonytony208:

thanks bro. I actually downloaded camtasia studio (249 MB). But i couldn't instal it on my P4 desktop. I got this msg: "This installation package cannot be installed by the Windows Installer service. You must install a Windows service pack that contains a new version of the Windows Installer service". Pls what do you think i can do about this.
Then it's not about your processor, but your O.S. I think you need at least Windows 7.

1 Like

Re: Video Making Software by tonytony208(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
queensenglish91:
Then it's not about your processor, but your O.S. I think you need at least Windows 7.

thank you for your response. Do you think my P4 desktop can run Windows 7?
Re: Video Making Software by queensenglish91: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
tonytony208:

thank you for your response. Do you think my P4 desktop can run Windows 7?

I think it can. You'll have to try it to know for sure.

1 Like

Re: Video Making Software by MSNNG(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
@tonytony208 Check that error message again where it says "You must install a Windows service pack", the version of the required windows service pack should be mentioned there, check it very well. Once you have the version of the windows service pack that is required, go ahead to Google and search for it, then download it and install it. You can then install the Camtasia.

Camtasia studio is the best and that is what we used to make our videos at Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfVUmH9XKtK-f3embbMvC6w

If you do not get through, I can as well assists you futher or better still help you to make your video since you said it is about 2 to 5 mins, you can PM me for that.

Cheers.
Re: Video Making Software by trytillmake(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
Google and download VideoPad Video Editor i guarantee it is the simplest and fully packed editor u can use also comes with green screen, if u are IT savvy u can download the full pack for free but the free version u can use for a limited time.

(1) (Reply)

He Is A Scammer Don't Do Biz With Him / Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland / Just For Those Who Knows Mr2kay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.