Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304647 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mazaje(m): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2008
Abu-Maryam:

Gradually, the truth will come out. The whole thing na business. We knw this one.

islam is a racket too. . . they are all business or whatever you choose to call it. . .

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Backslider(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2008
God save pastor Chris
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2008
Backslider:

God save pastor Chris
He would first have to repent smiley

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SistaSista: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2008
@SirJohn
if people choose to turn a blind eye after your last post, then we can safely conclude that they CHOOSE to be deceived!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2008
We will understand these things by, and by. I love pastor Chris and these is shocking to me, i'm not yet able to absorb, and i dont believe.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AKO1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2008
hopegirl:

I love pastor Chris and these is shocking to me, i'm not yet able to absorb, and i don't believe.

Don't worry, this is a very normal reaction.

Just make sure you are honest with yourself.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2008
hopegirl:

We will understand these things by, and by. I love pastor Chris and these is shocking to me, i'm not yet able to absorb, and i don't believe.

@hopegirl
Unfortunately, it may be too late and even expensive to wait for the 'by and by' to come.  Like I have mentioned somewhere on this thread, you can verify everything I have said if you are determined to do so. One of the drawbacks you may face is 'Fear' but if you can overcome it, you'll be amazed at the truths you'll find.
I was not the only one that observed the scam at the Healing school of CE; there were several others including three other guys I met during that period (two brothers who brought their Mum who was confined to a wheelchair all the way from warri, and another guy from Lagos who also brought his Mum in a wheelchair). Can you believe that even after observing these things, these guys will always shudder in fear whenever I mentioned words scam, fraud, deceit, stage managed, fake etc. They would tell me not to say it even if that is what it is. One asked me if I wasn't afraid of the wrath God if Chris was a man of God, or the wrath of Satan if he was operating with the powers of darkness. In other words they didn't want  the wrath of either God or the devil (can you imagine).

There is a saying from where I come from that 'a traveller who asks questions cannot miss his way'. so my dear find the answers to these questions. study Gods word with an open and honest heart, you wont miss it.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2008
Sir John,
I read your posts and sense passion in your words, this leads me to ask "whats in this for you?"
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2008
hopegirl:

Sir John,
I read your posts and sense passion in your words, this leads me to ask "whats in this for you?"
As a true christian, he owes it to the christian community to tell his christian brethen the truth so they don't fall prey to these pranksters/ con men.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ttalks(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2008
hopegirl:

Sir John,

Must there be something in for someone before he does something?
All Sir John is doing is what is expected of a true follower of Christ, nothing more. It has nothing to do with what is in or not for him.
I guess this portion below of the Bible has much to say about what he's doing and why he is doing it:

Ephesians 5:10-11(ISV)
(10) Determine what pleases the Lord,
(11) and have nothing to do with the unfruitful works of darkness. Instead, expose them for what they are.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2008
NOTE!, I'm not a member of CE, I attend winners, living Faith and happy about the undiluted word I get from there. All I'm saying is that we should all be very careful about these things, why make generalizations from someone else's accounts? How sure are you they are true or that there are no misconceptions, I'm not disposing or attesting, I'm just saying be careful. Remember, "slow to speak, , slow to react" I just say everyone should follow his and her belief, the bible is the true and only testament as Christians and our decisions should not be based on a pastor this, or that. 'cos Jesus is our ultimate example.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ttalks(m): 11:32am On Dec 16, 2008
hopegirl:

NOTE!, I'm not a member of CE, I attend winners, living Faith and happy about the undiluted word I get from there. All I'm saying is that we should all be very careful about these things, why make generalizations from someone else's accounts? How sure are you they are true or that there are no misconceptions, I'm not disposing or attesting, I'm just saying be careful. Remember, "slow to speak, , slow to react" I just say everyone should follow his and her belief, the bible is the true and only testament as Christians and our decisions should not be based on a pastor this, or that. 'because Jesus is our ultimate example.
Apart from the accounts delivered here by Sir John, there have been so many situations surrounding Pastor Chris and his ways that could easily enable any reasonable person to conclude that he's got some issues that need to be aired in the public for the safety of the souls of people.Apart from his healing gimmicks,,  a true bible student or right divider of the word of God can easily tell that a lot of the doctrine and teachings he spews out are against the doctrine of Christ .i.e.They do not conform or are not in line with the doctrine and teachings of Christ.
And,, sorry to burst ur bubble (and probably that of some others too wink ),even the man in charge of winners(I guess that's David Oyedepo)is guilty of the same charge;that is,he has a lot of teachings that do not conform with the gospel of Christ.
What is needful for we Christians is to devote time to constantly study our bibles and understand the unified message it presents and live our lives according to that message.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Ganjaseed: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2008
@SirJohn

I would like to start by thanking you for the bold steps you took to unveil this revelation that has been a headline among Christians.

I believe strongly in miracle, I do not doubt what the Lord is capable of, with him all things are possible. Jesus performed unquestionable miracles and the close relations of these people could testify to it, and those that where healed where also strongly involved in the ministry of the gospel.

One, I carefully look at the pic of a woman from Tobago with a brain tumor from birth, who has never worked in her life time until the day she suddenly received miracle from Pastor Chris. Let me briefly point out some of my discovery from the pic I saw.

A. The first wheelchair she sat on is different from the one she was sitting on at the time of prayers.
B. The said woman with thesame clothes on on a wheelchair before the prayers does not look like some one suffery from such a deases as brain tumor, if she has never use those legs since she was born, those legs will not look like that. The muscles of that leg will schrink and the bones will be very weak that you can literally see it without the need for medical examinations.
C. For using a different wheelchair shows that she has no wheelchair of her own originally, how come? she is 42 and had never walked all her life time, so, she should have a wheelchair of her own.
D. Man like Chris can easily win the heart of people because he is handsome, eloquent and has good command of English language with a fake western accent. And women, love to see things like that.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2008
Bishop Oyedepo? Why are people so apt at haunting down and stabbing men of God? anyway, if a man of God has erred before, is that suppose to be their grave? behind the God, there's a man, so their status don't change the fact that they're mortals, human and prone to mistakes. I hope y'all be very careful at pointing, ttalks note that, the only barren woman in the bible who never gave birth was Micah, who talked against Gods anointed.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2008
[/quoteAnd,, sorry to burst ur bubble (and probably that of some others too Wink ),even the man in charge of winners(I guess that's David Oyedepo)is guilty of the same charge;that is,he has a lot of teachings that do not conform with the gospel of Christ.]

I don't pride myself as a great bible scholar or not, but since I started attending living faith, I've not heard the Bishop preach heresies, I try to go on my own and research all that's preached and i must confess to you, I've grown and I'm a much better person than I was, can you please enlighten me and if possible quote instances of his teachings that do not conform with the gospel of Christ.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ttalks(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2008
hopegirl:

Bishop Oyedepo? Why are people so apt at haunting down and stabbing men of God? anyway, if a man of God has erred before, is that suppose to be their grave? behind the God, there's a man, so their status don't change the fact that they're mortals, human and prone to mistakes. I hope y'all be very careful at pointing, ttalks note that, the only barren woman in the bible who never gave birth was Micah, who talked against Gods anointed.
If a man has erred before,he has erred and will continue to err unless he backs up and repents.If he does not repent from his wrong doing,he is in sin.
Besides,it's a very established fact from the bible that there are no specially anointed men any more;that is,after the apostles of Jesus Christ.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ttalks(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
@ hopegirl,
As regards your other comment where you quoted me:

David Oyedepo claims that Feet-washing is a religious rite instituted by Jesus Christ as a means of connecting to the priesthood, and a means of miracles and all that.

David Oyedepo claims that the holy communion is a means to miracles,healing and so on.

David Oyedepo once said;when challenged about changing ministry into business, "It was Jesus Himself who said that He must be about the Father’s business. We didn’t turn Church into a business. The Master Himself did."

David Oyedepo held up a bottle of olive oil and said, "This is the Holy Spirit in a bottle."

Proper study of the Bible(which is something you should learn how to do since u haven't been able to detect any heresies from the man's teachings)shows that the above claims and statement of David Oyedepo do not conform to the doctrine of  the gospel of Jesus Christ.They have no biblical stand or support;which renders them as fabrications of a false teacher.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2008
@hopegirl,
I can see you're trying to bring up the 'Touch not my anointed' defence line; maybe you should read the post below one more time. While you are at it, you may also want to do a research on 'The Word of Faith Movement' and the doctrines associated with it. Chris Oyakhilome & David Oyedepo are top on the list for spreading this 'Gospel' in Nigeria.

Let us know what you find out!!!

SirJohn:

"Touch Not the Lord's Anointed," The familiar recourse of the deceiver and the deceived whenever falsehood and deceit is being exposed. Perhaps we should take a moment to trash this issue once and for all.
Let’s take a look at the scripture for a moment:

"And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant, saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance; When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it. When they went from one nation to another, and from one kingdom to another people; He suffered no man to do them wrong; yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm." (Psalm 105:10-15.)

Many preachers today teach that if anyone criticizes them, or finds fault with them in any way, or goes against their wishes, then that miserable fellow has "Touched the Lord's anointed." Many eloquent sermons have been preached to warn those who would dare commit such a sin that they face the unmitigated wrath of Almighty God. But is it what that verse really talks about?

The immediate context of the verse is a reference to the patriarch Jacob, who was not an ordained preacher, at least not as we would understand that concept today. Just what kind of hazard was Jacob in fear of as he wandered from one nation to another people? Did he live in mortal dread that someone, somewhere, would criticize him? No, his concern was that the heathen would use physical violence against him. Read his complaint in

Genesis 34:30: "And Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, Ye have troubled me to make me to stink among the inhabitants of the land, among the Canaanites and the Perizzites: and I being few in number, they shall gather themselves against me, and slay me; and I shall be destroyed, I and my house."

It is clear that to touch the Lord's anointed is to commit an act of physical violence against the one anointed by God. It does not refer to those who verbally attack and criticize a preacher and his doctrine. Such verbal attacks may be quite wrong and sinful, and in some cases they may be commendable and necessary

(see Jesus criticizing the Pharisees in Matthew 23, Paul criticizing Peter in Galatians 2:14-21, Paul versus the Judaizers in Galatians 5:12, Philippians 3:2, etc.) but they are not covered by the idea "Touch not the Lord's anointed."

You made reference to I Samuel 24:6-7, where David had an opportunity to have King Saul killed, but refused to take advantage of it: "And he said unto his men, The Lord forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the Lord's anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the Lord. So David stayed his servants with these words, and suffered them not to rise against Saul. But Saul rose up out of the cave, and went on his way." Immediately afterward, David publicly criticized Saul in front of 3000 of Saul's troops, as well as his own 600 men, saying "The Lord judge between me and thee, and the Lord avenge me of thee: but mine hand shall not be upon thee. As sayeth the proverb of the ancients, Wickedness proceedeth from the wicked, but mine hand shall not be upon thee." (1 Samuel 24:12-13.) No one seemed to feel that David was touching the Lord's anointed by this open rebuke of Saul. It is clear that to touch the Lord's anointed involved violence against his person, not criticism, rebuke or reproof.

Why, then, do we hear so much whining from preachers today who warn their followers, and their critics, not to touch the Lord's anointed? Just what do these preachers have to hide, and what are they so anxious to cover up?

To rebuke a preacher who has committed errors of false doctrine or practice cannot be the sin of touching the Lord's anointed, because it does not involve the use or threat of physical violence. Such rebuke is appropriate and even commanded in certain instances. "But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed." (Galatians 2:11.) "Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith." (Titus 1:13.) "Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses. Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear," (1 Timothy 5:19-20.) The office of elder here is the same as the scriptural office of bishop or pastor and they could not be higher in rank than the Apostle Peter, who Paul rebuked publicly before the congregation of Antioch.

WHO THEN IS THE LORDS ANOINTED?
Since we are instructed so many times that we must not touch the Lord's anointed, it might help to check out the New Testament and find out just who are the Lord's anointed today. In 2 Corinthians 1:21-22 we read;
"Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; who also hath sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts." The Apostle John tells us, "But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things,  But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." (1 John 2:20,27.)

There we have it - all Christians are the Lord's anointed. How could it be otherwise? In Old Testament times, only some believers were priests, but in this age of grace, we are all priests: "Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ ,  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light." (1 Peter 2:5,9.)

So my dear Prizeless, in the light of this glorious truth,  you are just as guilty because I am also the Lords Anointed.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by biolabee(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2008
ttalks:

Apart from the accounts delivered here by Sir John, there have been so many situations surrounding Pastor Chris and his ways that could easily enable any reasonable person to conclude that he's got some issues that need to be aired in the public for the safety of the souls of people.Apart from his healing gimmicks,, a[b] true bible student or right divider of the word of God can easily tell that a lot of the doctrine and teachings he spews out are against the doctrine of Christ [/b] .i.e.They do not conform or are not in line with the doctrine and teachings of Christ.
can anyone post anything exactly on pastor chris's doctrines as in like a quick summary?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2008
biolabee:

can anyone post anything exactly on pastor chris's doctrines as in like a quick summary?

- The Christian has the very "pulsating life" of God and is therefore in the same class with God.
- Jesus was tormented in hell by demons, fought with them as a man and defeated them as a man "like you and me"
- Jesus was born again
- The Christian is a "superman", he is "indestructible",  has the same abilities as Jesus, has "dynamic ability to cause changes"
- God is exactly the same height as Adam, in the neigbourhood of 6ft thereabout.
- "God cannot interact with anything less than himself in class so He elevated the 'new creation' to his class so He can relete with him

to mention but a few
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by naomijt(f): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2008
@biolabee

Pastor Chris is a phoney.

He is a liar

He claimed God has seven spirits

He preached the sixth dimension crap

Says u need to switch off the light, clear your mind and concentrate to hear from God

Ye are God!

As he is so are we in this world

He has set a course that he must follow

Money is everything to him

He is worth hearing

You need to be a partner before u can attend healing school

He is always right

He is a friend to occultic T.B Joshua

He preaches that Jesus went to hell

He says James doesn't know how the kingdom functions

The apostle Paul attended one of his meetings

John's death is not the way a proper christian should die

He can't be sick . . . He can't be broke

Liar!

Phew!

So many . . . I lost count
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SistaSista: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2008
SirJohn:

- The Christian has the very "pulsating life" of God and is therefore in the same class with God.
- Jesus was tormented in hell by demons, fought with them as a man and defeated them as a man "like you and me"
- Jesus was born again
- The Christian is a "superman", he is "indestructible",  has the same abilities as Jesus, has "dynamic ability to cause changes"
- God is exactly the same height as Adam, in the neigbourhood of 6ft thereabout.
- "God cannot interact with anything less than himself in class so He elevated the 'new creation' to his class so He can relete with him

to mention but a few

what u've qouted here scares me. i have been at Christ embassy for many years and these things that u say are unbiblical are all i've known and believed for a very long time. where to from here? this is scary,
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2008
naomijt:

@biolabee

Pastor Chris is a phoney.

He is a liar

He claimed God has seven spirits

He preached the sixth dimension crap

Says u need to switch off the light, clear your mind and concentrate to hear from God

Ye are God!

As he is so are we in this world

He has set a course that he must follow

Money is everything to him

He is worth hearing

You need to be a partner before u can attend healing school

He is always right

He is a friend to occultic T.B Joshua

He preaches that Jesus went to hell

He says James doesn't know how the kingdom functions

The apostle Paul attended one of his meetings

John's death is not the way a proper christian should die

He can't be sick . . . He can't be broke

Liar!

Phew!

So many . . . I lost count

@naomijt,
Point of correction, he never said "You need to be a partner before u can attend healing school" I think you should take that out
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2008
SistaSista:

what u've qouted here scares me. i have been at Christ embassy for many years and these things that u say are unbiblical are all i've known and believed for a very long time. where to from here? this is scary,

They were equally the things I believed for a long time too; until of course I decided to answer some of the questions about these doctrines that bugged me. To clearly understand how very unscriptural these doctrines are, I think it is necessary for you to know its origin. I do not know if the 'Word of Faith Movement' has been treated on this forum otherwise I will endeavour to talk about it in different post. There, I will address all the issues I highlighted and many others.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by naomijt(f): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2008
SirJohn,

Since u quoted me, then u need to take it out too tongue

Mind u, I have seen bulletin and i have been to their site. If your partnership commitment is not up to a certain amount then u can't attend. Is this one right? If it is not, I will take it down
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ttalks(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2008
SistaSista:

Sistasista,
I guess what you need to do, or the 'where to from here?' for you is to go back to the bible and read and understand it properly without the knowledge you've gotten from Pastor Chris and so many other wolves in sheep's clothing.
The source of truth about life in Christ is the bible.Honest reading of its contents will clear the way for you.

Also,I think Sir John's advice is equally cool.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:36pm On Dec 16, 2008
naomijt:

SirJohn,

Since u quoted me, then u need to take it out too tongue

Mind u, I have seen bulletin and i have been to their site. If your partnership commitment is not up to a certain amount then u can't attend. Is this one right? If it is not, I will take it down

students are admitted into the Healing School free of charge. However, during the healing service at the end of the session, only pastors and selected partners (big givers) grin are allowed to witness the show. If it is on this premise you included that line, then you are right otherwise, take it down cheesy
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by naomijt(f): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2008
Now we are talking grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2008
[/quoteHe can't be sick . . . He can't be broke
] The power life and death are in the tongue, He's simply desgning his destiny by speaking some specific words, and it works. It's a free world though, you can decide or choose to say you will be sick and broke. Its as simle as that.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2008
[/quoteDavid Oyedepo claims that Feet-washing is a religious rite instituted by Jesus Christ as a means of connecting to the priesthood, and a means of miracles and all that.
] please read John 13:4-15 carefully, emphasis on 14 and 15, asking us to keep on doing it. vs 8 says if I wash thee not, thou has no part in me, washing of is symbolic and it gives us a part in Jesus. having a part in Jesus, you can get healed; hence miracles because sickness cannot be in Jesus.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2008
hopegirl:

The power life and death are in the tongue, He's simply desgning his destiny by speaking some specific words, and it works. It's a free world though, you can decide or choose to say you will be sick and broke. Its as simle as that.

"I cannot be sick, I cannot be broke" etc are all Word of Faith crap! the word of God does not give any such promise to the Christian. Its probably okay if he says it to himself, but teaching Gods children to "keep saying it" will mean giving them false hope.
You will be shocked to know that almost every Word of Faith preacher who has preached the "I cannot  be sick" lie either died of sickness or is still battling with one. I'll give you thier names if you want: Oral Roberts, Kenneth Hagin, E W Kenyon, Dr betty Price(wife of Dr K C Price) and many others.
hopegirl, even your pastors wife was once sick near to death but for the intervention of medical science.
Add it all up!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ttalks(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2008
@hopegirl,

What on earth was the matter with Epaphroditus?Well,I guess he did not know what P. Chris doctrine is about:

Philipians 2:25-27
(25)  Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and fellowsoldier, but your messenger, and he that ministered to my wants.
(26)  For he longed after you all, and was full of heaviness, because that ye had heard that he had been sick.
(27)  For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him
; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.

Or Timothy:

1Timothy 5:23
(23)  Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

Why on earth didn't they use Chris's wildcard of "I cannot be sick."

Just goes to show that you and Chris have gotten things mixed up

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.