Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nairalander, Especially The Atheists, Be Careful Of Your Comments Towards God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalander, Especially The Atheists, Be Careful Of Your Comments Towards God. (1401 Views)

The Atheists Test / Atheists,be Objective In Your Criticisms / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander, Especially The Atheists, Be Careful Of Your Comments Towards God. by freethinker01: 12:51am On Oct 07, 2014
People now have no respect for god or the pious things. And mind you should know you can't mock god and go scot free.
It is written in the Bible:
(Galatians 6:7):
'Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for
whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also
reap.
Here are some men and women who mocked
God :
John Lennon (Singer): Some years before,
during his interview with an American Magazine,
he said: 'Christianity will end, it will disappear. I
do not have to argue about that. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple,
today we are more famous than Him' (1966).
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more
famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he
got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God
would remove him from Presidency, Sure he got
the votes, but he
got sick a day before being made President, then
he died.
Cazuza (Bi-intimate Brazilian composer,
singer and poet): During A show in Canecio
Rio de Janeiro ), while smoking his cigarette, he
puffed out some smoke into the air and
said:'God, that's for you.' He died at the age of
32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.
The man who built the Titanic After the
construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how
safe the Titanic would be, With an ironic tone he
said: 'Not even God can sink it The result: I think
you all know what happened to the Titanic
Marilyn Monroe (Actress) She was visited by
Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He
said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to
her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say,
she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'. A week later,
she was found dead in her apartment.
Bon Scott (Singer) The ex-vocalist of the AC/
DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang: 'Don't
stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the
highway to hell', On the 19th of February 1980,
Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked
by his own vomit.
Campinas (IN 2005) In Campinas , Brazil a
group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend,
The mother accompanied her to the car and was
so worried about the drunkenness of her friends
and she said to the daughter holding her hand,
who was already seated in the car: 'My Daughter,
Go With God And May He Protect You, She
responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk,
Cause Inside Here, It' s Already Full ' Hours later,
news came by that they had been involved in a
fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could
not be recognized what type of car it had been,
but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police
said there was no way the trunk could have
remained intact, To their surprise, inside the
trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken.
Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and
entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was
the worst book ever written. In June 2006 she
was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor
vehicle.
Hallelujah.
Those are few examples of those that mocked god. How ironic it is that Christians take pleasure when they hear something terrible has happened to some1 that mocked god. Rapists, murderers, ritualists, suicide bombers Just to mention a few of the most heinous crimes one could ever commit are cool but alas the excuse one'd hear is he's just might be preserving their souls maybe they might carry out his mandate eventually. Billions of people have died through wars, pestilence, natural disasters and so on. It seems he takes pleasure in seeing people die and killing his mockers. He really must be blood thirsty god. It seems this god is so keenly interested in trivial issues and not the serious ones(of course u know what I mean). I have never seen a lazier person waiting upon men to carry out his mandate. Overwhelming evidence all over the places that he's just an imaginary being yet folks continue to proclaim what is not actually there. It sickens me to the stomach how some people defend him and really crave 4 his existence eventually making a fool and a mockery of themselves. If a fool says there is no god then, what name should bE given to a person that proclaims the existence of an imaginary being?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander, Especially The Atheists, Be Careful Of Your Comments Towards God. by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:42am On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmm. Yet to get the message here sir. The earlier parts seem to be pro-god while the latter parts actually began to read like a freethinker!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander, Especially The Atheists, Be Careful Of Your Comments Towards God. by matogunjobi: 2:04am On Oct 07, 2014
there is one born every minute.. sadly.. now you know what atheists are up against
Re: Nairalander, Especially The Atheists, Be Careful Of Your Comments Towards God. by freethinker01: 2:12am On Oct 07, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Hmmm. Yet to get the message here sir. The earlier parts seem to be pro-god while the latter parts actually began to read like a freethinker!
the ealier part was just a sacarsm.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander, Especially The Atheists, Be Careful Of Your Comments Towards God. by wiegraf: 3:22am On Oct 07, 2014
freethinker01:
the ealier part was just a sacarsm.

Considering the username, I was about to ask 'what's wrong with you??' having only read bits of the opening paragraph
Re: Nairalander, Especially The Atheists, Be Careful Of Your Comments Towards God. by timmy2409(m): 5:47am On Oct 07, 2014
You should definitely format this better to prevent any confusion.

I was about to go on a tirade inviting God to suck on my member anytime grin grin
Re: Nairalander, Especially The Atheists, Be Careful Of Your Comments Towards God. by DaWorshiper(m): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2014
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Nairalander, Especially The Atheists, Be Careful Of Your Comments Towards God. by Eragablessen(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Atheist dont mock "god[s]."
Satanist do, but on a more serious note. I'm a bit puzzled 'bout your write ups.
Anyhow sha if God takes avenge to people who mock him, then "Mercy" is in question..
Re: Nairalander, Especially The Atheists, Be Careful Of Your Comments Towards God. by CAPSLOCKED: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
freethinker01:
People now have no respect for god or the pious things. And mind you should know you can't mock god and go scot free.
It is written in the Bible:
(Galatians 6:7):
'Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for
whatsoever a man sow, that shall he also
reap.
Here are some men and women who mocked
God :
John Lennon (Singer): Some years before,
during his interview with an American Magazine,
he said: 'Christianity will end, it will disappear. I
do not have to argue about that. I am certain.
Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple,
today we are more famous than Him' (1966).
Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more
famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
During the Presidential campaign, he said if he
got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God
would remove him from Presidency, Sure he got
the votes, but he
got sick a day before being made President, then
he died.
Cazuza (Bi-intimate Brazilian composer,
singer and poet): During A show in Canecio
Rio de Janeiro ), while smoking his cigarette, he
puffed out some smoke into the air and
said:'God, that's for you.' He died at the age of
32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.
The man who built the Titanic After the
construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how
safe the Titanic would be, With an ironic tone he
said: 'Not even God can sink it The result: I think
you all know what happened to the Titanic
Marilyn Monroe (Actress) She was visited by
Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He
said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to
her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say,
she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'. A week later,
she was found dead in her apartment.
Bon Scott (Singer) The ex-vocalist of the AC/
DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang: 'Don't
stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the
highway to hell', On the 19th of February 1980,
Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked
by his own vomit.
Campinas (IN 2005) In Campinas , Brazil a
group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend,
The mother accompanied her to the car and was
so worried about the drunkenness of her friends
and she said to the daughter holding her hand,
who was already seated in the car: 'My Daughter,
Go With God And May He Protect You, She
responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk,
Cause Inside Here, It' s Already Full ' Hours later,
news came by that they had been involved in a
fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could
not be recognized what type of car it had been,
but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police
said there was no way the trunk could have
remained intact, To their surprise, inside the
trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken.
Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and
entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was
the worst book ever written. In June 2006 she
was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor
vehicle.
Hallelujah.
Those are few examples of those that mocked god. How ironic it is that Christians take pleasure when they hear something terrible has happened to some1 that mocked god. Rapists, murderers, ritualists, suicide bombers Just to mention a few of the most heinous crimes one could ever commit are cool but alas the excuse one'd hear is he's just might be preserving their souls maybe they might carry out his mandate eventually. Billions of people have died through wars, pestilence, natural disasters and so on. It seems he takes pleasure in seeing people die and killing his mockers. He really must be blood thirsty god. It seems this god is so keenly interested in trivial issues and not the serious ones(of course u know what I mean). I have never seen a lazier person waiting upon men to carry out his mandate. Overwhelming evidence all over the places that he's just an imaginary being yet folks continue to proclaim what is not actually there. It sickens me to the stomach how some people defend him and really crave 4 his existence eventually making a fool and a mockery of themselves. If a fool says there is no god then, what name should bE given to a person that proclaims the existence of an imaginary being?

A CHRISTIAN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander, Especially The Atheists, Be Careful Of Your Comments Towards God. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
Automatic forgiveness is there for all Atheists because they don't understand or know the gravity of what they are saying! Those that have problems with God are the people who claims the Bible is God's words yet disregards it's contents! John 19:11 Majority of these atheists were once claiming one religion or another until they were frustrated and humiliated in places they thought is God's house! They're now annoyed and agitating inwardly against anything called FAITH because they have been fooled for so long on the bases of faith but not knowing they have not come in contact with TRUE Christianity. So before Jesus they're just like a man from an isolated island saying to someone like Donald Trump "who are you and what do you stand for?" of course a noble elite will understand his condition and treat him based on his level of knowledge. The same goes with these atheists,before Jesus "they don't know what they are doing" Luke 23:34
Re: Nairalander, Especially The Atheists, Be Careful Of Your Comments Towards God. by Martinez39s(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
@freethinker01

I saw your email, why don't you drop your number so we discuss on WhatsApp?

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Narrative On Curses Or Spell Casting / Should We Blame Our Misfortunes On God, The Devil Or Ourselves? / You Never Know That Which Might Save You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.