Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

Planner - Engineering At Necolvic Energy Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Planner - Engineering At Necolvic Energy Limited (1826 Views)

Block Energy Limited / Brockport Energy Limited Vacancy / Bond Global Energy Limited Assessment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planner - Engineering At Necolvic Energy Limited by techmatas: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2014
Necolvic Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:

Job Title: Planner - Engineering

Job Description

Provide engineering planning, scheduling and reporting services for a wide range of upstream oil and gas projects for offshore and onshore projects within Nigeria.

Responsibilities

Develop and maintain specific engineering planning, scheduling and reporting procedures to align with the Facilities Integrated Planning System.
Prepare and maintain updated engineering plans, as well as resourced detailed schedules, for all Facilities projects requiring engineering services, based on the current Facilities Technical Work Plan (FTWP).
Ensure all project plans are based on latest approved Engineering Deliverable Register (EDR).
Perform resource loading and generate reports as required.
Monitor actual versus planned progress against approved (base lined) detailed schedules. Prepare forecasts and highlight / resolve areas of concern and prepare appropriate recovery plans.
Identify critical paths and analyse and propose improvements to schedules.
Produce weekly and monthly Project Progress reports, look ahead and ad-hoc reports, as requested by the Manager, Engineering.
Review & audit contractors engineering planning procedures, reports and schedules.
Provide leave cover for other Planners as required.

Key Competencies Requirements

Sound multi-discipline knowledge of the engineering activities required for the delivery of Facilities projects.
Experience of planning, scheduling and tracking progress of engineering deliverables.
Proficient in MSProject/Word/Excel/Powerpoint.
Good communicator and team player.
Organised, interactive and methodical.
Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
Comfortable working within a multi-discipline, multi-cultural team environment.

Application Closing Date:
15th October, 2014.

How To Apply
Interested candidates should forward their current CV within the period of this publication to: [email]necolvic@gmail.com[/email] using Job Title as the subject of the mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Interested candidate must reside in Lagos.
goodluck
Re: Planner - Engineering At Necolvic Energy Limited by techmatas: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
--
Re: Planner - Engineering At Necolvic Energy Limited by bigfish411(m): 12:39am On Oct 09, 2014
techmatas:
Necolvic Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:

Job Title: Planner - Engineering

Job Description

Crook. There's no company like Nelcovic. You simply copied and modified the job description for Planner at Air Energy. I don't know what you guys derive by posting scams and deceiving innocent Nigerians. Fellow Niaralanders beware.

1 Like

Re: Planner - Engineering At Necolvic Energy Limited by techmatas: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
bigfish411:

Crook. There's no company like Nelcovic. You simply copied and modified the job description for Planner at Air Energy. I don't know what you guys derive by posting scams and deceiving innocent Nigerians. Fellow Niaralanders beware.
imagine how ungrateful and ignorant some folks can be in the name of 'I too know'. i know some few folks who got job in this company few months ago and i decided to share their latest opening and you are here bluffing . why not do some research to know that this company have been advertising in reputable job site like jobberman, hotnogeriajobs, etc. why are you so quick to cast aspartions on a noble course. you can check up this link http://www./hotjobs/40683/planner-engineering-at-energy-limited.html and others you may google to see if I changed a thing. and pls don't forget to tender appologies after verifying the authenticity of the job.
shalom!
Re: Planner - Engineering At Necolvic Energy Limited by bigfish411(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
techmatas:

imagine how ungrateful and ignorant some folks can be in the name of 'I too know'. i know some few folks who got job in this company few months ago and i decided to share their latest opening and you are here bluffing . why not do some research to know that this company have been advertising in reputable job site like jobberman, hotnogeriajobs, etc. why are you so quick to cast aspartions on a noble course. you can check up this link http://www./hotjobs/40683/planner-engineering-at-energy-limited.html and others you may google to see if I changed a thing. and pls don't forget to tender appologies after verifying the authenticity of the job.
shalom!
Seriously....... The job ad is fake. Simply. Check the link below.
http://career.com.ng/engineering-planner-at-air-energi-group/
Me gat no issue with you bro. remain blessed
Re: Planner - Engineering At Necolvic Energy Limited by MisterMan(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
bigfish411:

Seriously....... The job ad is fake. Simply. Check the link below.
http://career.com.ng/engineering-planner-at-air-energi-group/
Me gat no issue with you bro. remain blessed
Thanks very much Bigfish411. You are indeed a big fish. Thanks for exposing them. @Techmatas, you are not talking anymore. Who is ungrateful and ignorant. Anyway, career.com has removed the bogus job advert. Get something done and earn decent livng.

(1) (Reply)

Beta Age Consult Invitation / VACANCY FILLED- Sales Girl Needed In Sales Outlet For IMMEDIATE Start- N25,000 / DG SERVICES- Is This Company Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.