Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Which Crop(s) Is/are Most Profitable For Export? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Crop(s) Is/are Most Profitable For Export? (1220 Views)

FG Releases 11 New Crop Varieties To Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Crop(s) Is/are Most Profitable For Export? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Contributing to our National income through export thereby reducing our N.I deficit is a goal I set for myself a couple of years back.
Agriculture is the vehicle through which I plan to achieve this and I plan to start in a couple of years.Of course profit is part of my drive too tongue
This brings me to my question-"what crops(exportable) will you advise I deal in" ?
Please do consider these factors;

1) Demand/ease of disposal(International)

2)Over-head cost to net profit ratio

3)Area(prefer south west cos of monitoring)

4)How favourable regulations/government policies are towards these crops.

5)Competition(might not matter if demand is undying)

6)Period(Annual,bi-ennial,perenial)

7)Land to yield ratio

***If there are other factors you know that can be critical to success,kindly factor in too***

Please your contributions are highly welcomed.I need to narrow down on the array of crops available so as to set realistic goals and begin strategic planning.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

40 Ways To Use Aloe Vera / ICUMSA 45 Sugar For sale to your company. / Pls I Need Info Of How I Can Get Seafood Directly From Fisher Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.