Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en (7948 Views)

8 Benefits Of Drinking Your Own Urine / Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water / Drinking Your Pee, First Thing In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by serenityspot83(f): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
A blow***job a day keeps the doctor away? Hmm.
Semen is a bodily fluid that is secreted by the gonads of
male animals. It contains spermatozoa and fructose and other enzymes . Semen passes through the ejaculatory ducts and mixes with fluids from the seminal vesicles, the prostrate, and the bulbourethral glands. The seminal vesicles produce a viscous, fructose-rich fluid. This forms around 65-70% of the semen base. The white color of the semen is due to secretion from the prostate glands containing enzymes, citric acid, lipids, and acid phosphatase.
Thus semen contains:
Fructose
ascorbic acid
zinc
cholesterol
protein
calcium
chlorine
blood group antigens
citric acid
DNA
Magnesium
vitamin B12
phosphorus
sodium
potassium
uric acid
lactic acid
nitrogen
other nutrients.

Possible beneficial effects of consumption of semen.

There are mixed reports regarding the effects of swallowing semen. Some studies suggest that absorption of semen via the vaginal mucus membrane lining its inner walls has positive effects like reducing depression and also reduces the risk of breast cancer.
Some women are infertile or lose pregnancies due to
miscarriages due to their inherent presence of antibodies that destroy the proteins or antigens present in her sexual partners semen. Having MouthAction and swallowing the semen of the partner may help make the pregnancy safer and more successful as the woman is swallowing her partner's antigens.

But wait, there’s more. A recent study of college
students at the State University of New York in Albany
suggests that semen acts as an antidepressant.
Females in the study who were having sex without
condoms (see safe sex caution, above) had fewer signs
of depression than women who used condoms or
abstained from sex.
“These data are consistent with the possibility that
semen may antagonize depressive symptoms,” the
authors wrote, “and evidence which shows that the
vagina absorbs a number of components of semen that
can be detected in the bloodstream within a few hours
of administration.”
I kid you not, ladies. Semen is good stuff. It gives a
shot of zinc, calcium, potassium, fructose, proteins -- a
veritable cornucopia of vitality!

Boos
I can’t resist another plug for semen. It’s possible that
male goo can lower blood pressure. Another recent
study found that women who gave their men MouthAction,
and swallowed, had a lower risk of preeclampsia, the
dangerously high blood pressure that sometimes
accompanies pregnancy.
No, I’m not making this up. “The present study shows
that MouthAction and swallowing sperm is correlated with a
diminished occurrence of preeclampsia,” said the
Dutch authors.
SEMEN
Semen as an anti-aging treatment saw a spike in
popularity (or at least curiosity) around 2009. Turns
out spermine, one of the components of semen, is
high in anti-oxidants and can be used to smooth out
wrinkles. An enterprising Cosmo reporter even went
and got a sperm facial at a swanky New York spa ,
confirming that her skin did feel smoother
afterwards.

And for future reference, semen is also a natural cure
for morning sickness. Biologists agree that the female
body initially rejects the pregnancy due to the foreign
nature of the semen inside her. The body undergoes
this process by inducing the woman to vomit. Studies
show that ingesting sperm mediates the affect and
reasons that by introducing more sperm into the body,
the body will adapt and discontinue this rejection
process. Researchers suggest ingesting the sperm of the father is the ideal solution, as swallowing ejaculate of a
different man can actually increase the likelihood of
miscarriages.

In addition to health benefits, there are cosmetic
advantages to incorporating semen into your daily
beauty regimen. Many spas and salons across the
world have integrated semen into their treatments on
the basis that it will lead to healthier hair and more
youthful skin. Apparently, semen on the face isn’t such
a bad thing after all. These treatments however, are
pricey; some salons charge $250 for a 10 minute facial
scrub, while Hari’s salon in England reportedly charges
£55 for a 45 minute hair conditioning treatment with
bull sperm. However, as the salons promise, the
rejuvenating properties of these facials are well worth
it, and depending on your source, it contains less
chemicals than your average shampoo and is therefore
eco-friendly.

Hmmm. Now tell me what do you think?

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3389375
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3101168

www.nbcnews.com/id/5263250/ns/health-sexual_health/t/not-just-good-good-you/

www.news-medical.net/health/Swallowing-Semen.aspxm.huffpost.com/us/entry/3389375m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3101168

www.hercampus.com/school/u-ottawa/swallowing-truth-many-benefits-semen-women
Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by galadima77(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
seriously....you dont wanna know what i'm thinking right now.
Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by dhardline(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
So you mean women should start drinking sper.m..hmmm.wonders shall never end.Although i heard its a current craze here already in naija.all the same STD's still abound.

1 Like

Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by 1stola: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
serenityspot83:
A blow***job a day keeps the doctor away? Hmm.
It feels good to give to the needy, I think I need a bj. Any volunteer? (fine babes only)

1 Like

Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by AdeniyiA(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
End time research leads to end time discoveries, so disgusting and it's making me want to throw up.
Is the one she's receives through her private part not going into the same body?
The word of God is so complete,
"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient" ;- Romans 1:28

4 Likes

Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by missstella(f): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ayaf learn something

2 Likes

Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by serenityspot83(f): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
missstella:
Ayaf learn something
Sweetheart, hope the men won't be amazed with our new hunger for cum
Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by missstella(f): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
serenityspot83:

Sweetheart, hope the men won't be amazed with our new hunger for cum
But seriously it seems like our healthiness depends on men first it was breast sucking prevents cancer and now swallowing sper*m.....
Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by serenityspot83(f): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
missstella:
But seriously it seems like our healthiness depends on men first it was breast sucking prevents cancer and now swallowing sper*m.....
Lmao. My fiance sent me a warning, saying I will start paying for a every nutritious dosage of spe*rm I drink off him
Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by finditng: 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
missstella:

God is a great God....he knew women will try to kill us wf their troubles....so, he put the key to their naturall wellness within us...perfect architect.....kill us all (men)...y'all eventually die too..lol...come to think of it...only a healthy man can produce such quality sperm o...#what a twist.....a naggn wife/ gf is a source of sicknesss....chai!..

So she has to be happy...thus keep me happy to get the good stuff!....lwkmh...GOd can so intertwine thns ehn.....lol

1 Like

Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by missstella(f): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
serenityspot83:

Lmao. My fiance sent me a warning, saying I will start paying for a every nutritious dosage of spe*rm I drink off him
LOL na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by Lily4star(f): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Babe shey nah desame work e dey do when e enter from under? undecided cos to swallow that something *e harrroo*

1 Like

Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by Afrok(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nah today, why do U think some ladies prefers the semen to hollandia milk? It's very simple now, ladies have to take care of their guys or husbands, make sure he's in good shape so that the secretion can be full, thick and nutritious undecided
Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by corisande: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
embarassed :-swallowing std's
Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by kennynelcon(m): 6:58am On Oct 15, 2014
hmmm, nawao... can't even imagine this.
Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by daey118(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2014
Great. I feel ultra_expensive already. Judging by the gallons in my reservoir . Gf def needs to see this post
Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by ojialo(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lily4star:
Babe shey nah desame work e dey do when e enter from under? undecided cos to swallow that something *e harrroo*
they are. not the same u wan tasye my own
Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
missstella:
Ayaf learn something
me too i learnt something. But i dont know if u and i learnt the samething
Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by Davidson267(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
I will stil comment today
Re: Medically Confirmed Health Benefits Of Drinking your lover's Se**m**en by dom(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2014
oh really? I now understand why she does what she does.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows A Permanent Cure For Toothache? / Save The Virgina Now!!!!! / Tips On How To Keep Fit At The Workplace (office)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.