Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate (44932 Views)

Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Atiku "Selected" As Northern Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Obipat:
. Forget ezzas? Where are u from? U will see na. Ucha my man. Ebola stuff is not a yardstick for good governance
Yes. Ezza, Izzi, Ikwo constitute Ebonyi Central and they are ruling-Elechi.
Ebonyi north has ruled-Sam Egwu.
Now is Ebonyi south's turn-Onyebuchi.

If Ebonyi south could allow Ebonyi central and north to rule in peace without disrupting the harmony, it is only wise to let them rule in their own turn, you can not deny them their birthright.
Ebonyi state was championed on equity in 1999 for political peace and stability to reign. We can't broker that truce. Never! Good governance has been in place and it must continue with the Government of our amiable, fore-sighted, intelligent and smart Gov. Onyebuchi. grin
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Casinger(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vessi:
There is no opposition party in Ebonyi so this man is as good as the Governor-elect.
His team responded quick to the Ebola crisis. I hope he brings his experience and strategic plans into Ebonyi for rapid development.
The question is..was it only this Man's experience alone that was used in tackling Ebola?
Get the fact well!

2 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by wisenewgem(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
CyberWolf:
I rep Ebonyi cool..I knew and worked with the guy right from when he was the CMAC,then CMD of Ebsuth.He really did a remarkable job there. An astute orthopedic surgeon of international repute...we need a young,vibrant,exposed and highly intelligent governor with charisma and vision...Prof. Chukwu got all this..The youths and all learned Ebonyians are in jubilation..Go Chief, we dey your back..No shaking..

May ur daiz be long
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Casinger:

The question is..was it only this Man's experience alone that was used in tackling Ebola?
Get the fact well!
You see your life? Where did I state only his hand tackled Ebola? I'm sure you read 'his team' which he was the leader of.
Read and comprehend well!
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by akiOYIBO: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Omimah:
I thought it was PDP that was accusing APC of imposition of candidates? Nobody should tell me that imposition and consensus are two different things.
What do u gain in being foolish?
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Obipat(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vessi:

Okay. Did he decamp to start troubling Sam Egwu for the Governor seat ?
Your chief can't tell you whom to vote for? Okay. I'm just glad to know that the best man for the seat-Onyebuchi is unstoppable. I care less about everyother opinion/rant.
let me still correct u, Ucha decamped in Elechi's 2nd tenure bid that was 2010. Ucha. Was first speaker of Ebonyi state under Sam egwu. He is sam Egwu's best friend in ebonyi state politics till this moment even though they are in different parties. Sam egwu handed over to ucha when he was still speaker instead of his deputy when he travelled abroad. My brother, I'm in Lagos, APC member, from ucha clan though he doesn't know me but we are good ppl and highly political. When I was in school, I handled ebonyi state state association very well. My friends still doubt I'm from ebonyi state because I'm enugu born brought up. On election day, I can convince hundred voters to vote for APC @ a polling centre. As a enugu born and brought up couple with Lagos hustler don't under estimate my prowess
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Okudiover(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
cool cool cool cool Well other parties like APC and APGA can come up with their candidates in Ebonyi State but consensus, imposed or competitive election it's going to be difficult to beat PDP (even without the help of the Federal authorities) in that state. The only good thing is that the ebonyi south senatorial zone has not smelt the position of the governor so Chukwu represents that opportunity.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Obipat:
let still correct u, Ucha decamped in Elechi's 2nd tenure bid that was 2010. Ucha. Was first speaker of Ebonyi state under Sam egwu. He is sam Egwu's best friend in ebonyi state politics till this moment even though they are in different parties. Sam egwu handed over to ucha when he was still speaker instead of his deputy when he travelled abroad. My brother, I'm in Lagos, APC member, from ucha clan though he doesn't know me but we are good ppl and highly political. When I was in school, I handled ebonyi state state association very well. My friends still doubt I'm from ebonyi state because I'm enugu born brought up. On election day, I can convince hundred voters to vote for APC @ a polling centre. As a enugu born and brought up couple with Lagos hustler don't under estimate my prowess
Hahaha you are not in the same league as Chinedu Ogah who the Ebonyi youths follow bumper to bumper. You can't gather much vote to any party not PDP because APC is seen as Islamic party here in the East.
I have a secret too, my pal's dad was state chairman of ANPP before the merger, will you believe this my pal boldly stated before me that with the way things are, APC can't win PDP in Ebonyi next year? Don't become surprised if APGA comes seconds to PDP at the polls next year.
Let's just wait till next year. I understand you're being loyal to your clansman Ucha, of course for petty coins but as a detrabalized Nwafor, Onyebuchi has all it takes to lead our state to the promised land.

Peee Deee Pee!!!!gringrin

1 Like

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by CyberTerrorist: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vessi:

LOL. I know Ebonyi state much more than you do. Those are just top big-wigs.
PDP has grass-root members in Ebonyi. The youth rallying behind Ucha and Onu are after their pockets. Traditional rulers, villagers, Chiefs in various LGAs in Ebonyi are all staunch PDP members. Every top Ebonyian that fought for creation of Ebonyi state are all in PDP.
Elechi has silenced opposition party in Ebonyi, no one hears of them, the only time they were heard/recognized was in Sam Egwu's tenure from 1999-2007. Anyim, Ucha and co gave him tough time.
Now? Ebonyi is a one party state. Ucha has no body movements indicating interest in the Governorship election though.

And who do you think Ebonyians will vote for next year? With his pedigree, personality, international recognition, popularity and achievements no one, but no one can beat Onyebuchi at Ebonyi Guber' elections in 2015.
you don't know shiiit about ebonyi..so just shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by LaconicINC: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
i presently reside in ebonyi state and the state is grossly underdeveloped, since this dude is a professor lets just hope he brings his wealth of his experience into salvaging the state
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
CyberTerrorist:
you don't know shiiit about ebonyi..so just shut up angry
I lay down my facts, he rejects them without stating his.

I think you are the one ignorant about Ebonyi's past and political landscape.
Afterall, you're a cyberterrorist and troll of the first order.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Kingspin(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
kaorama:
With his back and front way of managing the health sector he was still adopted? Let's see how he will make any improvement in Ebonyi state.
It is laughable to give this man credit for the managements of ebola in Nigeria. The truth remains that Lagos state govt provided the platdform
for success in combating the disease. Granting press conference would not have been the instrument used in fighting ebola. Am a GEJite but the truth must be told. Am highly pessimistic about what development he will bring
to Ebonyi, having watched him as a minister. Only empty heads here will swallow everything cos of primitive personal interest

because ebola has gone thats why it the hand work of Lagos. Make una use una head wella. Assuming the disease is still separating like fire then, THE FEDERAL GOVT. LED BY GEJ WILL TAKE ALL the BLAME.. C una sheep head..
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by akiOYIBO: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
Obipat:
let me still correct u, Ucha decamped in Elechi's 2nd tenure bid that was 2010. Ucha. Was first speaker of Ebonyi state under Sam egwu. He is sam Egwu's best friend in ebonyi state politics till this moment even though they are in different parties. Sam egwu handed over to ucha when he was still speaker instead of his deputy when he travelled abroad. My brother, I'm in Lagos, APC member, from ucha clan though he doesn't know me but we are good ppl and highly political. When I was in school, I handled ebonyi state state association very well. My friends still doubt I'm from ebonyi state because I'm enugu born brought up. On election day, I can convince hundred voters to vote for APC @ a polling centre. As a enugu born and brought up couple with Lagos hustler don't under estimate my prowess
so? whats d point?

1 Like

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by adepiero: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
INSTINCTS:
I don't care about who he is as long as he gets the job done.Thats ok by me.
that is unethical thing to say. would you vote a mad man to power even if you think he can get the job done? be reasonable abeg.

1 Like

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Obipat(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vessi:

Hahaha you are not in the same league as Chinedu Ogah who the Ebonyi youths follow bumper to bumper. You can't gather much vote to any party not PDP because APC is seen as Islamic party here in the East.
I have a secret too, my pal's dad was state chairman of ANPP before the merger, will you believe this my pal boldly stated before me that with the way things are, APC can't win PDP in Ebonyi next year? Don't become surprised if APGA comes seconds to PDP at the polls next year.
Let's just wait till next year. I understand you're being loyal to your clansman Ucha, of course for petty coins but as a detrabalized Nwafor, Onyebuchi has all it takes to lead our state to the promised land.

Peee Deee Pee!!!!gringrin

I didn't tell u I work for because of his coins, that's problem u get when u speak with small boys like u. I hustle for my self. Right from my NYSC days, I was making money for myself
. A friend of mine from afikpo was around me due to my sharpness.. Pdp may win but is not gonna be easy. But PDP has strong opposition in Ebonyi.. I don't support ppl without brain like GEJ. Nuff said

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Obipat(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
akiOYIBO:

so? whats d point?
. Is like u came to NL today to quote ppl and ask questions. Mind urself
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by millionboi(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Who did that without informin me?
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
adepiero:
that is unethical thing to say. would you vote a mad man to power even if you think he can get the job done? be reasonable abeg.
Be reasonable also because Would a mad man be allowed to contest for power in a sane country.You are misunderstanding me.When i say i dont care i mean i dont want to know whether he had on shoes or not,he is from pdp or apc something like that.Not the way you interpreted it.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by vital: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
He's lucky for being an ebonyi,if he's from anambra,he wil fail.

1 Like

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Funniez:
Like if you are an Ebonyite and wants this man to follow d pattern of Ochiudo.
sorry, what exactly has your Ochiudo done?

1 Like

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by humblesteve(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
kaorama:
With his back and front way of managing the health sector he was still adopted? Let's see how he will make any improvement in Ebonyi state.
It is laughable to give this man credit for the managements of ebola in Nigeria. The truth remains that Lagos state govt provided the platdform
for success in combating the disease. Granting press conference would not have been the instrument used in fighting ebola. Am a GEJite but the truth must be told. Am highly pessimistic about what development he will bring
to Ebonyi, having watched him as a minister. Only empty heads here will swallow everything cos of primitive personal interest
NiggarZ talking bulshit since. 1900BC on Nairaland
You don't fully understand so why don't you ask questions before coming here to type poo

1 Like

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Dee60: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Can they please give EPL Cup 2015 to Man U by consensus? Please, please, please.

Abi, no be so? Consensus, the enemy of competition and of course mediocrity thrives when there is no competition! PDP promoting incompetence and impunity since 20..!
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by dominiongroup(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
May God help him to succeed and transform the state.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by shizzle11(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
i congratulate the next governor of Ebonyi state, (prof)Onyebuchi Chukwu cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by shizzle11(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
what a very rich credential he has

Biography
About Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu, Honourable Minister of Health Professor C. O. Onyebuchi Chukwu, a distinguished academic, health administrator and a renowned orthopaedic and trauma surgeon is the Minister of Health of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He is a fellow of both the West African and the International College of Surgeons and a member of the Board of Partnership for Maternal Newborn and Child Health. He served as Chairman of Assembly of Health Ministers of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) 2010-2012; Chairman of the 60th WHO Regional Committee for Africa and also the first Vice President of the 64th World Health Assembly in 2011. He is currently the Chairman of the Country Coordinating Mechanism (Nigeria) of the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GAFTM) and the West and Central African Constituency representative on the Board of the GAFTM; as well as the Chairman of the Committee of Ministers of Health of the African Union (CAMH6). Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu was first appointed Minister of Health of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, in April 2010 and re-appointed in June 2011. As Minister of Health of Nigeria, he has championed the Transformation Agenda of the President in the health sector with considerable success. He ensured the approval of the National Strategic Health Development Plan (NSHDP) by the Federal Executive Council and the signing of the International Health Partnership (IHP+) compact securing partners’ commitment to the implementation of the plan.
Under his stewardship, the health sector has recorded so many

Achievements
Improvement in the country’s health indices – declining infant, under five and maternal mortality ratios; decreasing HIV prevalence and increased uptake of Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT); increased domestic funding for reproductive health services; increased number of skilled birth attendants in our Primary Health Care Centres through the Midwives Service Scheme (MSS); introduction of the MenAfric vaccine for cerebrospinal meningitis and the pentavalent vaccines; flagging off of the Community Based Social Health Insurance Scheme and buy-in by many States; establishment of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC); approval by the Federal Executive Council of the National Policy on Oral Health, approval by the Federal Executive Council of the National Pharmaco-Vigilance Policy; institutionalization of clinical governance in federal tertiary health facilities; improved coverage of immunization services; use of cutting edge technology to fight counterfeit drugs; increased private sector investment in health care delivery; the Saving One Million Lives Initiative and the gay- off of the National Stroke Prevention Programme by President Jonathan; introduction of a new security-featured International Certificate of Vaccination (Yellow Card); among others. Under his leadership, Guinea Worm Disease was eradicated in Nigeria for which the WHO in December 2013 certificated Nigeria as a Guinea Worm Free country.

Birth
He was born on 22nd of April 1962 in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria. He hails from Afikpo North in Ebonyi, State. A true Nigerian, Onyebuchi Chukwu he had the opportunity of receiving primary, secondary and tertiary education in the eastern, northern and western parts of the country, respectively. His primary education was at Igweledunma Primary School in Anambra State, where he had a Distinction in the First School Leaving Certificate Examination (1974). Thereafter at the Federal Government College, Sokoto, he also made a Distinction in the West African School Certificate Examination as well as the Best Result in the school for 1979. He was trained as a medical doctor at the College of Medicine of the University of Lagos where he finished as the Best All-round Student in Medicine in the Final MBBS Examination (University of Lagos 1986). He also won awards as the Best Student in Primary Health Care (University of Lagos, 1986), the Nigerian Medical Association Annual Prize and the May & Baker Prize for Best Performance at the Final Professional Examination for MBBS, (University of Lagos, 1986). On graduation, he continued to excel. He won the 2nd Prize in the 8th Baxter Health Care/Africa Health Essay Competition (1990) (Title of Essay: ‘Financing Health through Cost Recovery’); He was an International Scholar of the American Academic of Orthopaedic Surgery 2003 (one of four surgeons selected worldwide - the second Nigerian to achieve this distinction). He also won the Friend of Pharmacy Award of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (Ebonyi State Branch) 2004; Rotary International President’s Citation for Outstanding Effort in the Four Avenues of Service 2004/2005; Vocational Service Award of the Inner Wheel Club of Abakaliki 2005; Distinguished Service Award of the Nigerian Medical Association (Ebonyi State Branch) 2005; Special Award for Outstanding Performance of the Nigerian Union of Journalists Ebonyi State Council 2006; Fellowship Merit Award of Excellence for Effective Social and Human Development of the Institute of Treasury Management and Corporate Finance of Nigeria 2006; Honorary Fellow (FCPS) National Association of Professional Secretarial Staff of Nigeria (NAPSSON) 2007; Award of Excellence (In appreciation of numerous contributions towards medical education in Nigeria) of the Nigerian Medical Students Association (NIMSA) 2008 and was inducted into THE ROLL OF HONOUR of the Nigerian Medical Association (Ebonyi State Branch) in 2008.
Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu has distinguished himself in many endeavours of life, both in academics and in service to humanity. In service to his fatherland, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu also excelled in various managerial and administrative positions held: He was Head, Accident and Emergency Department, Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Nigeria (1996-1998); Senior Lecturer in Surgery/Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Abia State University/Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba, Nigeria (1999-2000); Head, Department of Surgery, Abia State University/Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba, Nigeria (1998-2000). He became an Honorary Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki in 2000; Chairman Medical Advisory Committee Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, Nigeria (2000-2003); Senior Lecturer in Surgery/Senior Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon in Ebonyi State University/Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, Nigeria (2000 – 2007) and the Chief Medical Director/Chief Executive Officer of the Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (2003-2008). In 2007, he was appointed a Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Ebonyi State University Abakaliki; the Deputy Provost, College of Health Sciences, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki 4th November, 2008 and a Visiting Professor of Surgery, University of Nigeria Enugu Campus (with effect from 6th April 2010), until his appointment as Nigeria’s Minister of Health in April 2010.
During his tenure as the Chief Medical Director of the Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital (2003 – 2008),the hospital witnessed phenomenal growth in personnel, physical structures, utilities, clinical services, the number of clinical departments accredited for internship and residency training, and the number of staff who underwent in-service training. The management team, with the cooperation of staff, raised the hospital to a level of excellence that earned it the reputation as ‘the most functional teaching hospital in Nigeria’ and made it a major centre for undergraduate and postgraduate medical training in the country.
The distinguished professor is not found wanting in the areas of community and social service. A Rotarian, he served as president of Rotary Club of Abakaliki South, Captain of Abakaliki Golf Club and Assistant-Governor Rotary International, 2008/2009; 2010/2011, District 9140 Zone 22. Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu also holds the membership of many national and international professional bodies.

Awards
* Rotary International President’s Citation for Outstanding Effort in the four Avenues of Service 2004/2005.
* Distinguished Service Award of the Nigerian Medical Association (Ebonyi State Branch) 2005
* Special Award for Outstanding Performance of the Nigerian Union of Journalists Ebonyi State Council 2006
* Fellowship Merit Award of Excellence for Effective Social and Human Development of the Institute of Treasury Management and Corporate Finance of Nigeria 2006.
* Honorary Fellow (FCPS) National Association of Professional Secretarial Staff of Nigeria (NAPSSON) 2007
* Award of Excellence (In appreciation of numerous contributions towards medical education in Nigeria) of the Nigerian Medical Students Association (NIMSA) 2008
* Inducted into the Roll of Honour of the Nigerian Medical Association (Ebonyi State Branch) 2008.
Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu holds the membership of many national and international professional bodies. He has also attended and participated in several academic and professional conferences and workshops.

He is happily married with children.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nuzo1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Unfortunately, most pundits here know nada about Ebonyi politics and how events are going to unfold in the coming days and weeks.

I'm just hoping that what happened in Osun's omisore doesn't repeat here.

Being popular at the federal level does not necessarily garner votes at the local level.

How could one even rule out Paul Okorie (aktion) and the Goodwill he enjoys from Ebonyi south to North?

The power of the grassroots is likely going to be the deciding factor in this coming election. Perceptions are changing fast.

This is getting interesting.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
kaorama:

Very useless yoru$ba fo$ol. This man was the brain behind Ebola control except APC/Fashola likes to usurp everything done by the federal government for their selfish gain and to satiate the minds of gullible people like you. Wasn't it the same Lagos that rejected Nano Silver? We are dealing with facts here. Did you know that Federal governemnt was ready to use a clause in the constitution on "national security risk" to declare state of emergency in Lagos, force Fashola out, to safeguard the lives of the citizens and prevent Ebola from spreading as it amounts to national security risk. This was only when Fashola agreed. Sucker was trying to play politics with poor peoples lives. The media has hidden this from the public. Jonathan was ready to deal with this guy ones and for all. Let say this as clearly as i can, Lagos state doesn't have the resources to tackle any health epidemic without the help of the federal government. Federal government doled out funds, tactical teams, kits and medications to Lagos state but they always lie and take all credit. Swine!

2 Likes

Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by megafox: 5:14am On Oct 08, 2014
PDP is a multinational company in Ebonyi, they will still win, all we ask for is a better man...and amongest all that are contesting, Prof. is a fair choice.

Some people are just speaking in ignorance. Ebonyi unlike other states is in the hand of PDP: Sam Egwu in alliance with Sen. Christopher (Elechi's Inlaw) holds Ebonyi North, Elichi Holds Centeral, while the rest is a History. I knew this long ago when. Prof.

Onyebuchi has an image, including family image to protect. His brother, Mike Chukwu one time former Bank MD had wanted to context but gave up to prof.
It is really time for Afikpo people who had supported other zones.
As far as He wears that their Red cap... All i pray is he fix that Afikpo-Abakaliki road. We are tired of backwardness.

Hahaha, watch out for His Excellency, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu, the Governor of Ebonyi state.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by adepiero: 6:20am On Oct 08, 2014
INSTINCTS:
Be reasonable also because Would a mad man be allowed to contest for power in a sane country. You are misunderstanding me. When i say i don't care i mean i don't want to know whether he had on shoes or not,he is from pdp or apc something like that. Not the way you interpreted it.
If you were in ekiti, would you have voted fayose as governor? and you know too well that he is not just a mad man but a thug, murderer, and a thief! yet he won in a sane country with insane individuals.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2014
adepiero:
If you were in ekiti, would you have voted fayose as governor? and you know too well that he is not just a mad man but a thug, murderer, and a thief! yet he won in a sane country with insane individuals.
Now i get your meaning of mad.Fayose may be a thug and a thief but mad(mentally ill)! I dont think so.
Re: Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate by Chikasova(m): 7:16am On Oct 08, 2014
Arch1:
Are there humans still living in Ebonyi?

No dear but animals like you still live there. For you to make this comment, you've just advertised how insensitive and stupid you are. That's somebody's place you know. If you have the right to choose where you come from, then tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari, Sylva Campaign Posters Cause Stir In Bayelsa / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Lamborghini & Home / "Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" – Olu Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.