Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria (3715 Views)

Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / I Had Another Health Crisis During Campaign - Patience Jonathan / Nigerian Troops Ill-equipped For War In Mali! (2) (3) (4)

I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
I have been having this dream now for more than once about War in Nigeria, seriously i don't want that to happen because it was a terrible dream, I saw army fighting against some group of people fighting against Nigeria. i saw people running and calling for help, everyone was heading to the forest all our leaders are no where to be found. Please is there any man of God here who can see the future to tell us what will happen to Nigeria.please if you know that God called you please tell us what you see.

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by evablisse(f): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Not our portion[b][/b]

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
evablisse:
Not our portion[b][/b]
I say a big Amen

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by odiyaka(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
How do ur previous dreams turn out to be? then u ll know ow dis ll be. but I decree dat it shall be negative IJN.

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by nifemi25(m): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
@op come here for your punishment

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
odiyaka:
How do ur previous dreams turn out to be? then u ll know ow dis ll be. but I decree dat it shall be negative IJN.
whenever i had a particular dream constantly am afraid it always manifest, but this will not happen IJN

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Smilelo(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
justhelp:
I have been having this dream now for more than once about War in Nigeria, seriously i don't want that to happen because it was a terrible dream, I saw army fighting against some group of people fighting against Nigeria. i saw people running and calling for help, everyone was heading to the forest all our leaders are no where to be found. Please is there any man of God here who can see the future to tell us what will happen to Nigeria.please if you know that God called you please tell us what you see.

i believe u have been drinking for the past 2 month now, when last have u taking ur medication. please take ur medication wake up and stop dreaming

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Have u been smoking lately son
I hope u didn't pee on mama's bed(•͡_ •͡

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
But your dream is already happening in North-East Nigeria!
Is BH not fighting Nigeria there?
Are people not running into the bush there?
Is government/our leaders visible there?

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by omenka(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
justhelp:
Sometime mid last year, I kept having that dream as well. In my case the war was mostly fought in Abuja and was between christians and muslims. There was this clear demarcation within which you are safe depending on the faith to which one belong.

Had the dream about four times within two months then it all stopped. At some point, the sky came crashing down like gargantuan blocks of ice. Very wiered stuff I must say!

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
justhelp:

Anybody attune in the spirit will know that 2015 is pregnant,
Bros, as I am posting this, I have relocated my family back to my state.
I took that decision because of the things I saw too.

It may not make sense, but please have an exit plan if you are not close home.
The Merciful Heavenly Father warns us through dreams.

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by brownlords: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
If malaria is one of the symptoms of ebola, and jonathan say's Nigeria is now free of ebola then he should apologies and withdraw the statement.

ye need alabokun or any malaria drugs you can lay your hands on
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by moski5(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
I dreamt of war two years back o guess we all carried bags n stuff walking to one state like that I've forgotten the details tho.
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Smilelo:

i believe u have been drinking for the past 2 month now, when last have u taking ur medication. please take ur medication wake up and stop dreaming
must you come here and take everything you read for granted.
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
noblezone:

hmm thanks for your advise bro
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
please if there anyone here having similar dream let all pray against it, the enemies of this nation we fail IJN

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by focus7: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Smilelo:

somethings are better not taking for granted or as a joke. The op does not wish for his dream to come to be that is why he's calling everyone to alert and need to intercede for Nigeria. If not for the mercy of God dat has been sustaining Nigeria, the level of corruptions and stealing of national treasury by the power dat be with impunity calls for revolution of sort.

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by sirjohnson(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2014

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
sirjohnson:
you think i will come here to post what i did not see ? all u think am taking this for a joke. I pray God will show you this kind of dream too.
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by CoCoLav(f): 7:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
I had a dream of war too sometime last week. Can't remember any of the details though but I was so scared when I woke up. Forgot about it though if not for your topic that triggered my memory. It was a civil war.

It is well!

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
CoCoLav:
I had a dream of war too sometime last week. Can't remember any of the details though but I was so scared when I woke up. Forgot about it though if not for your topic that triggered my memory. It was a civil war though.

It is well!
hmm
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by sirjohnson(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
wazoboy:
But your dream is already happening in North-East Nigeria!
Is BH not fighting Nigeria there?
Are people not running into the bush there?
Is government/our leaders visible there?

You are too brainful

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by mainheart(m): 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
op, may be u remembered the Biafra war and u thought is a dream of manifestation
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Omololu007(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
justhelp:
dis one wey everybody just dey dream of war.well my advice is dat,if u are not livin in ur state of origin,u should beta relocate before d 2015 presidential election,u can go back to ur base afta d election.

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by focus7: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
noblezone:

My brother beyond d 2015 election, the ethno/religion hate spreading all over through every medium is one of d biggest threat to d peace of dis country.

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by timisnup(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
At op

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
timisnup:
At op
am not surprise by ur comment because u did nt see what i saw

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by benkings(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
justhelp:
the only man of god I would have reffered u to didn't see when a building under his nose was bout to collapse.
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
When corruption destroys a society--- like it has done Nigeria--- the resultant effect is usually a total break down in law and order which usually results in Civil strife or war. That's all the message your subconscious was trying to convey to you.

Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by justhelp(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
When corruption destroys a society--- like it has done Nigeria--- the resultant effect is usually a total break down in law and order which usually results in Civil strife or war. That's all the message your subconscious was trying to convey to you.
hmm
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by severee(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
justhelp:
. angry ogbeni lay off the halo and call of duty
Re: I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
We have too many decendants of joseph the Dreamer on NairalanÐ grin, even Omenka sef lipsrsealed. Very soon na "Thus Says the Lord" we go de hear cheesy

@ OP: it could be that you have been thinking of NE crisis for too long or the shadow of Biafran war still trails you(no offence) or you have serÍous malaria.
@Omenka your dream ehn no get part two, e be like na Oritsejafor buy arms for Christians and one Islamic Fundamentalist lead the muslim front. cheesy. You drink too much bro

China Spent $25B For 22,000MW And Nigeria $35B For 2500MW / Now, It Is ' Oto Ge' For Uncle Jimi Agbaje? / Supreme Court Verdict Sparks Jubilation In Zamfara

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59