Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! (6314 Views)

**Quality And Original ADVANCE MicroSD Memory Cards Frm 16gb @ Great Price** / Glo Internet / Tether Ur Bis Or Bbc Subscription At No Extra Cost! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
[size=14pt]Breaking NEWS!
Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!!!
[/size]
Instead of buying 500mb for #2,000 why not buy from us as we sell at #1,000 cash for 1500mb

It is the Glo Internet Price Crash Galore!!!The greatest ever internet data plan price crash ever seeneth in Nigeria!!!

[size=18pt]HURRAY!!!

GLO DATA price crash!!!
1500mb = N1000 cash
4000mb = N2000 cash
5000mb = N2500 cash
7000mb = N3500 cash
8000mb : N4000 cash
[/size]
shocked cheesy grin grin

Yup! Yup! Yup!! ….. Helloooo Glo internet fans (Android users especially) …..You can now subscribe with peace of Mind as we have finally and legally broken the Jink of expensive data subscription on the Glo Network!

Nairaland members, you can now Purchase your Glo data subscription from us with peace of Mind Instead of buying 500mb for #2,000 directly from Glo,we sell at half the price of #1,000 cash for 1500mb (PLUS FREE 50MB extra bonus for first 6 customers making it an unbelievable total of 1550mb )

Instead of buying 250mb for #1,000 we sell at #1000 cash for 1500mb

Now here is my truthful and honest way of explaining how legally it works (No Secrets To Hide)

In order to offer a distinguishable and esteemed service based on integrity and trustworthiness, I am going to explain to you how the whole data share and sell works

>>>>here is how the whole thing works>>>>>

I purchase a mega and more expensive data plan from Glo and share it amongst interested customers based on the data plan each customer purchased from me, some of the validity data of some future buyers may not be up to 30 days as at the time of their purchase from me while some who earlier purchased theirs will more likely have up to 30days validity as at the time of purchase. To ensure trust and integrity, I will notify each customer of the data plan validity date.

Now the question that a customer may want to ask is this…..is my(i.e the customer) remaining data not going to be wiped out before the remaining validity expires from my (the seller)end?
My answer is NO because, the data plan will always be renewed from my own end before my 30 days validity date expires. i.e I will be resubscribing afresh on a weekly or biweekly basis to ensure that the validity of my own data plan subscription is extended by another 30 days by Glo.

Having told you the honest truth about how it works and to further convince those who may be skeptical about my services, I am gonna be giving the first three Lucky Nairalanders Free 5Omb on their Glo line. All I need from you is to drop your Glo number and expect a message from my Glo number informing you about your successful Glo Shared data subscription.

Yup, Yup Yup!!! The first THREE Nairalanders to drop their Glo numbers on this thread will be sent a Free 50mb!!

Are you ready?.............. Then…Let the Race Begin Now!!!!
Remember, once again…The first THREE ONLY Please!!!!!!!!
Zooooooooooooooom zoooooooooooooooooom zooooooooooooooooooooomm >>>>>>>.>>>>>>

GLO PLANS
Glo : 30 Days Validity

1500mb = N1000 cash
4000mb = N2000 cash
5000mb = N2500 cash
7000mb = N3500 cash

Here are My Account details for Bank deposit/Quickteller/ATM transfers/Online Internet Bank Transfers

GTBANK
Account Name : Ayodeji Charles
Account No 0029867948

UPDATE!!
To ensure brand loyalty and market domination in this service, I will be doing this offer…....>>>>>>
Also i will be giving out free 250mb from next week to the customer who buys the highest volume of data for a particular week.

CONTACT DETAILS
Whatsapp 07011 934 575
call 0815 326 4902

Mail ayodejicharlezATgmailDOTcom

Humor, excellent customer service and integrityu are the secrets to any successful biz(offline or online), that will be the bane and three focal point of my service here on Nairaland!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
SPACE RESERVED FOR PRICE LIST

[size=18pt]HURRAY!!!

GLO DATA price crash!!!
1500mb = N1000 cash
4000mb = N2000 cash
5000mb = N2500 cash
7000mb = N3500 cash
[/size]
shocked cheesy grin grin
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
Space kept for future updates
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by aeu1: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
0-815--3106--586
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
THIS SPACE IS RESERVED FOR LATEST OFFERS AND PROMOS.
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by emorse(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
thanks, guys..all top three fastest fingers have been activated!!
Congrats to clubone5, aeu1 and emorse!
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by emorse(m): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
AyodejiCharles:
thanks, guys..all top three fastest fingers have been activated!!
Congrats to clubone5, aeu1 and emorse!
thanks bro. Is there a way to check the data balance?
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by Spencer101(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by warrenweste(m): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2014
cool
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by warrenweste(m): 12:31am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 1:18am On Oct 08, 2014
emorse:
thanks bro. Is there a way to check the data balance?
No, the way my customers check their data balance is by downloading a data monitoring app which will display the amount of data you have used up at any given duration of time you want.
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by iahmed(m): 1:26am On Oct 08, 2014
way too expensive
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by honeyad(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by bobo65(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2014
iahmed:
way too expensive

what is your definition of cheap?
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by iahmed(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2014
bobo65:

what is your definition of cheap?
compared to mtn and etisalat's
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by bobo65(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2014
iahmed:
compared to mtn and etisalat's

well his price is very okay for glo
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thanks to our early set of customers, they are benefitting from our free extra data, one more customer to go gets free 50mb in addition to the normal data bought!
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2014
Good morning nairalanders!!
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by zopaks: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Thanks Op, i love your swift response, i paid #1,500 for the 1GB plan and within 10 minutes of notification, i got activated.
100% Genuine and Endorsed!
Currently posting this with the data plan i bought from you.
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2014
Still Selling Fast!!! Dont dull!
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by lanre316: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
I still don't know why I would buy 500mb for 1k from a third-party reseller when I can directly subscribe for 3GB for 1k on my Android. Moreso when it's so damn easy now to tweak most Android phone imei to BB own. Anyway, different strokes for different folks.
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
lanre316:
I still don't know why I would buy 500mb for 1k from a third-party reseller when I can directly subscribe for 3GB for 1k on my Android. Moreso when it's so damn easy now to tweak most Android phone imei to BB own. Anyway, different strokes for different folks.
This is no tweak, this is legal! Remember that tweaks dont last, they surely have a time span that would stop anytime
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 13, 2014
Okay, to emaciate any benefit of doubt, for some of you that may be scared of patronizing the OP grin or doubting his genuineness cry, i will emphatically say that he is one person that i have never met but you can do business with him without face to face contact and have peace of mind.
I was in doubt just as expected and was scared of sending my money to him, but surprisingly, he sent me sent my 1GB data without collecting any payment from me. It was When i received the data that i transferred the money to him. grin

I dont need to talk much again, but as they always say, a trial will convince you!!.Good Job OP!
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by Osatemy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
I first thought it was joke, but its incredibly true. I bought some data mysef to try it out and its pretty cool. Its a straight business dat cleared my fear of being swindled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by Prescott001(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Y should pple buy this.. when I sell glo at
1Gb=#1000
1.5GB/1536MB=#1500
2.3GB=#2000
If u interested in mine 08056977738
mostly used by HTC,LG,Samsung and iPhone users so far..
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by AyodejiCharles(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Prescott001:
Y should pple buy this.. when I sell glo at
1Gb=#1000
1.5GB/1536MB=#1500
2.3GB=#2000
If u interested in mine 08056977738
mostly used by HTC,LG,Samsung and iPhone users so far..

Nairalanders please run away from this scammer Called presscot posting on my thread. if you don’t want to be duped!!!
He goes around duping people on various threads selling data at ridiculously cheap prices.
Please BE WARNED!!!
If you think I am joking, quickly go through his previous posts history here on Nairaland and a trial will convince you.!! BE WERNED!!!
Patronize credible, confirmed and honest sellers here on nairaland like us!!
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by Abimbola29(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2014
I wonder why people will fall for this cheap scam!!!kai naija falling my hand like never before
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by zopaks: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
Great seller, sent money and he activated me in 7 minutes!
Re: Nairalanders!!!Rejoice!Latest, Affordable Glo Internet Subscription At Last!! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
nice and friendly seller, this is my second time Of buying from him. I sent money to his account online and he had already activated me before I even contacted him for the data activation

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Used Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Duos With Original AKG Ear Phone And Fast Charge / Samsung G Note 4edge Samsung G s6 edge,+ & more / Drone/quadcopter Parts And Accessories Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.