Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

My View Of Eclipse Of The Moon From Lokoja(picture) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My View Of Eclipse Of The Moon From Lokoja(picture) (1264 Views)

What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / My View Of The Full Moon From Lokoja(picture) / Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View Of Eclipse Of The Moon From Lokoja(picture) by jacqo: 6:01am On Oct 08, 2014
This is what I see from my location in lokoja, what did you see from your area?. Please send ur picture. It's so beautifull.

Re: My View Of Eclipse Of The Moon From Lokoja(picture) by yuncka: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2014
Bro, isnt dat a security man' torchlight?

2 Likes

Re: My View Of Eclipse Of The Moon From Lokoja(picture) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2014
yuncka:
Bro, isnt dat a security man' torchlight?
Lol
Re: My View Of Eclipse Of The Moon From Lokoja(picture) by acenazt: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2014
see my own from kaduna

Re: My View Of Eclipse Of The Moon From Lokoja(picture) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: My View Of Eclipse Of The Moon From Lokoja(picture) by jacqo: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2014
Many people missed it, though, its still on but the sunrise have covered it making its impossible for naked eyes to see it again.It's rise and set with the sun.
Re: My View Of Eclipse Of The Moon From Lokoja(picture) by nwaobitex: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Is that a moon ?

(1) (Reply)

Top I.T Skills Every Nigerian Graduate Should Have / Help With My Zealot N85 / How To Create Hotmail Account 2017 Without Mobile Number With Your Gmail/email I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.