Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? (22830 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria / Can A Woman Be Nigeria First President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Kkkay(f): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2014
Yes.... Dere's notin impossible. So i blive sumday we'll get dere.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2014
kolawaxxy:

now I know why you believe they are better than men when it comes to reasoning.

As for the question, maybe state governors
cool cool cool cool
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by searay(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2014
Even if I see pinshure of a Nigeria having a female President I won't still bulivet.

No, not even in the next 10 years
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by jjwaterfalls(f): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Yes its possible but she will hav to hav d heart of a man to be able to rule a countRy like nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by tellwisdom: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2014
We don't want prĂ²stitutes angry
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Dagoma: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Nmnnn!
Even the male are not fully ready, I guess.
Let them just remain what they are... fuc..ing mates.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by LEXYCOM: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Yes, but the men will not allow it
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Exponental(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2014
odikomo1:
mission impossible
define ur words above...
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by victorazy(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Bryancrox:
Not at all, the only female president i can recomend maybe will be my wife so that i can be the first man or papa peace

Papa Peace in advance grin
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by micolaj: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2014
YES YES YES AND YES BUT 97% OF NIGERIANS ARE READY TO SAY NO grin grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Lilimax(f): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2014
Yes we are ready when given the right platform.
Women should be allowed to participate freely in politics. smiley

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by justitiaomnibus(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2014
Maybe in 2019, the Igbo's can field Okonjo Iweala but for now, GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by therapisteve(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2014
Yes!!!
Like They say; The Best Man for The Job is a Woman But that will only Happen...

In Her Dream
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Navalsadiq(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2014
A capital no
U want them to earmark one billion for make up alone
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by godG: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2014
I don't see that happening. Most men in Nigerian are male chauvinist. A woman once contested PDP primary, she had been only a vote. She might not even vote herself. smiley

Even if we had one, she won't last. Maximum of 2-3momths and she is dead.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by sleekbarry(f): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2014
It is possible
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Yes!

Obiagelli for president! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Farouksenior: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2014
0p Its lyk askin can d 1 child policy work in Nigeria?

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by qreese: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Yes. Its gonna happen say in 20 more tenures.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by dasrackhor(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Absolutely possible(Nearest future).
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by victorazy(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2014
tellwisdom:
We don't want prĂ²stitutes angry

Bros! shocked
So ur mother na prostitute shocked
Kai! Una nebos dey enjoy o grin
I wish I folo grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by bigwallace(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2014
We re not ready yet as a nation to av a female president,,nigeria is a very complicated nation.a female president will not last.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by drnoel: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2014
impactz:
Very possible. If you have read about woman, you'll know they have a higher thinking ability than men #NoOffence. And Women has great sensitivity... am just saying YES its possible

Yes how right. Just like they can cause even more atrocities than their male counterparts. I don't have to give u names cause we know them.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Saheed9: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2014
No. Not even a female VP
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by JDelight(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2014
is like u av forgotten what happen to Patricia Etteh .
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by peter4d2(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2014
Well 1st she has 2 ova come d men folks @ d primaries b4 she even tlk abt d general electn because I knw our environment frown @ women trying 2 act equal as do men.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2014
YES.WATCH OUT FOR DAMI G IN SOME YEARS TO COMEwink

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by morbid: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2014
Let us have a successful female governor first;you count one before you get to two. MORBID[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by blakky97(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2014
impactz:
Very possible. If you have read about woman, you'll know they have a higher thinking ability than men #NoOffence. And Women has great sensitivity... am just saying YES its possible
Guess you want many gurrrlsss and gurlsies to hit the 'like' button

Sorry bradah, they don't gif a 4k about you.

You wanna know if we ready for a black woman president? Okay may be patricia Eteh has an answer for you.

And for what its worth bro! There aint no such grammer as "women HAS great sensibility"

I won't tell you the correct grammer! Ask ya lil sister sissie

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by sohl7(m): 7:55am On Oct 08, 2014
If a woman should rule this country,our debt profile will rise to the extent that this country will be sold. Dont forget Hon.Patricia (former speaker HoR). They are more corrupt than men.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2014
Lilimax:
Yes we are ready when given the right platform.
Women should be allowed to participate freely in politics. smiley
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo PDP Suspends 22 Members For Anti-party Activities / Senator - Elect Dino Maleye, Promises To Lead Campaign For Law Makers Salary Cut / Orji Uzor Kalu Re-Arraigned By EFCC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.