Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? (22827 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Can An Igbo Man( Or Woman) Be President Of Nigeria / Can A Woman Be Nigeria First President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2014
yea, it's possible...but i'm wondering,with what kind of brain?
they will just ruin everything,all the achievements men have created for ages.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 08, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Anambra state, a majority Christian state, did not vote for a woman governor when they had the chance(I am not referring to Peter Obi's ex-deputy).
I guess that makes women's chances of ruling more bleak.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by teebaxy(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2014
what do we call d office of d husband of d president?
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by nkenu(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2014
Not at all!!! Not even in the next 30 years from now. Women are easily carried away with power and money. shocked

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2014
Yes its possible! But in the dream world or when the chicks start growing teeth!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2014
Tufiakwa!
She ll be frustrated to be the worst President ever!
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Belmot(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2014
The north will never let it happen.... May be women governors in the south and the middle belt that one is possible.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Bryancrox(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2014
victorazy:

Papa Peace in advance grin
hahahahaha.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nicepoker(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2014
yuzjet:
Am not sure.

Reason being that:
Most of the Hausa are Muslim, and Islam don't allow a woman to lead where there are men. Taking a good look at the populations of the Hausa in the country, it leaves the women in a slim chance of leading the country in the future.

Though, it isn't a mission impossible.

But I can guarantee in the nearest future, the women governors from other regions aside North.

Hopefully, my wife to break the record. wink
young man use the emergency exit. Which ur wife
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Vince77(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2014
Possible but not advisable
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Vince77(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2014
teebaxy:
what do we call d office of d husband of d president?

Office of the first man.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by prettiest1(f): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2014
datguru:
Till jesus comes, it won't happen. The day it happens, I will eat my head
Don't worry after 2019, you will definitely eat your head because I must surely become the first female president in this our obodoNigeria.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by RebelLeader15(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2014
sohl7:
If a woman should rule this country,our debt profile will rise to the extent that this country will be sold. Dont forget Hon.Patricia (former speaker HoR). They are more corrupt than men.
Hon Patricia etteh wey renovate office with more that #200million, what of the one wey buy BMW bullet proof car, not to talk of Mama Piss wey they use a whole State budget take dey chop dinner.....

If woman turn president, their wardrobe allowance na 1year country budget, na so so make up and hair dem go dey buy
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2014
Nigeria that can't even treat the women and children like humans?

Ready for female president?

Odiegwu.
The country is better off a jungle grin
Some of the women there sef are so docile. Ready to play like animals than get better life.

Them love suffering no be Small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by fairheven: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2014
There is nothing to be ready about,I think the question shud rather be "are women presidential aspirant ready for Nigerians?in Nigerian politics,"discussions" cool are Made in the day,but "decisions"are made in the night grin,Dem fit do "night waka the onus is on them not on nigerians..more importantly,it is about wat they bring to the table,not necessarily about their gender,I won't vote for someone because she is my mother or sister,will only vote base on the individual's ability to deliver cool...firheven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by datguru: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2014
prettiest1:
Don't worry after 2019, you will definitely eat your head because I must surely become the first female president in this our obodoNigeria.

You know its not possible to eat my head cheesy . So whatever
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by fairheven: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2014
totogrill:
yea, it's possible...but i'm wondering,with what kind of brain?
they will just ruin everything,all the achievements men have created for ages.
Which achievement are we talkin about? You shud know that,women have teir fault...but over all ,women are beter managers of resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Doluns: 9:22am On Oct 08, 2014
Yes but not in this our own Nigeria
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Thomsbuky(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2014
Chillisauce:

Odiegwu.
Some of the women there sef are so docile. Ready to play like animals than get better life.

Hey, Nwokema Answer the question asked. Please don't start insulting my Nigger girls ? Nigeria is jungle we like am so, you might be living in your concrete jungle and fool paradise enslave yourself with mental slavery, there is no dull moment in Nigeria okay... Do you have parent bother or sister here, who like to be suffering?. Its pathetic condition we found ourselves through your biggots parent syphoning our resources abroad for selfish ingrate like you. its condition that make crayfish bend so speak for yourself...and stop insulting my country lovely Nigerian Ada's, Jumoke.s, Aishas and so on......

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2014
odikomo1:
Women are fast growing in politics. There are now countries with notable female presidents and Nigeria has women who are deputy governors and some now aspiring to be governors. Very soon they will try the mission impossible, that is to become the president of Nigeria. The question is; can a woman be the president of Nigeria
Ask if it is possible for USA and Britain
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2014
blakky97:

You know what?
I find something very amazing about you women!
The hypocrisy! Oh yes! The hypocrisy!!!

You support yourselves in social media, whereas in the real sense. If I put 2 girls in the same room, 2 days won't pass away except that they will fight and keep malice with them selves.

But guys support them selves every where, and yet live in peace with each other.

Why?

Why can't you be real?

Tell me sincerely, do you want a female president? Especially if she's not related to you

S♡ ♡И Ṗ♡ĪИŦ........!!!!!.......
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nicepoker(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2014
Mission impossible
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2014
Thomsbuky:

Hey, Nwokema Please don't start insulting my Nigger girls ? Nigeria is jungle we like am so, you might be living in your concrete jungle and fool paradise enslave yourself with mental slavery, there is no dull moment in Nigeria okay... Do you have parent bother or sister here, who like to be suffering. Its pathetic condition we found ourselves through your biggots parent syphoning our resources abroad for selfish ingrate like you. its condition that make crayfish bend so speak for yourself...and stop insulting my country lovely Nigerian Ada's, Jumoke.s, Aishas and so on......

Very contradictory grin, don't you think?

Evil country that has no regards for women and children.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by phransix147(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2014
impactz:
Very possible. If you have read about woman, you'll know they have a higher thinking ability than men #NoOffence. And Women has great sensitivity... am just saying YES its possible

Thinking ability u say? I think u said this for LIKE by the female folks but sorry
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by prettiest1(f): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2014
datguru:

You know its not possible to eat my head cheesy . So whatever
Yea I know but it's possible to have a female president if we all want.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by roxell120(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2014
the only hope we had is lost. Akunyili. But dis akpuobi woman hhas d spirit- oby ezekwesili
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2014
fairheven:

Which achievement are we talkin about? You shud know that,women have teir fault...but over all ,women are beter managers of resources.

women can manage resources like men or even better,but the fact here is that men creates that resources that women will manage,without a mans brain n' power,this world would've been a hell to live in.
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by lawrsmith(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2014
kolawaxxy:

now I know why you believe they are better than men when it comes to reasoning.

As for the question, maybe state governors
no wonder he likes following women,to be brunt
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by fairheven: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2014
totogrill:

women can manage resources like men or even better,but the fact here is that men creates that resources that women will manage,without a mans brain n' power,this world would've been a hell to live in.

You are in a dream land..there are millions of women who have achieved fame without the help of any man,you know that the world and life itself has been tailored to favour men,so there is no basics for comparism.do know how many years it took,before women were allowed to vote in an election,not to talk of contesting,even in some countries they are still not yet allowed?

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2014
Chillisauce:

Odiegwu.

and that will be the northern women
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by Mancity26(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2014
sebali:
Yeah.

SOMEDAY IN THE VERY FAR FUTURE
Man no fit perform well, let alone woman...Soon sha
Re: Can A Woman Be The President Of Nigeria? by M4gunners: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2014
yuzjet:
Am not sure.

Reason being that:
Most of the Hausa are Muslim, and Islam don't allow a woman to lead where there are men. Taking a good look at the populations of the Hausa in the country, it leaves the women in a slim chance of leading the country in the future.

Though, it isn't a mission impossible.

But I can guarantee in the nearest future, the women governors from other regions aside North.

Hopefully, my wife to break the record. wink
I have to agree with you. However,i have no doubt that sooner or later this will happen. The only reason the Hausa,s will not support it is this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Audu’s Inconclusive Death, Mugabe’s Wheelchair By Reuben Abati. / Ipob’s Sit-at-home Hampers Ethiopian Airlines’ Flight To Enugu / Atiku Abubakar Meets With Young Content Creators, Entrepreneurs And Entertainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.