Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigerians Are Guilty Of Destroying The Image Of The Country Abroad-tb JOSHUA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Are Guilty Of Destroying The Image Of The Country Abroad-tb JOSHUA (895 Views)

10 Things That Youths in Church Are Guilty Of / Which Of These Acts Are You Guilty Of While In The Church? / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Guilty Of Destroying The Image Of The Country Abroad-tb JOSHUA by MarshRiley(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2014
Nigerians are destroying the image of the country before the international community, with negative comments targeted at the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Ikotun Egbe, Lagos, following the collapse of a guest house at the church.
Founder of SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua has therefore slammed negative comments in video clip sermon posted on the church’s Facebook page.
According to Joshua, in the sermon titled “A cloud that covers Nigeria has closed my mouth,” trouble was near in the country.
“I just came back from Colombia. Although, I intended to travel from there to another country, but I came back home because there is a cloud that covers Nigeria. I want to witness how this cloud will dispel. Cloud means trouble.
“Look at what is happening here (in SCOAN), you will not see it on a national TV but if you learn that they bombed here, one of you will call CNN that they have bombed Synagogue. All what is happening, you will never see it on the pages of national or international newspapers. You will never see every good thing that happens here (in SCOAN) on these media channels,” Joshua said.
He accused Nigerians of being the ones who inform the international media on bad happenings in the country, warning however that those who do so “are destroying your country, selling your country for nothing. It is a very painful thing. You are the ones destroying your country, you, Nigerians.”
“The image you are giving to your country is bad. You destroy your image. You say your nation is bad, everything is bad, even anything good is bad. I am telling you something far, but now, I am telling you something as close as my mouth.
“One thing is clear, I have never seen where lies overcome truth. Take note of that. I have never seen where lies overcome truth. Truth will always prevail. I pray, Father, let your will be done, in Jesus’ name.”
Re: Nigerians Are Guilty Of Destroying The Image Of The Country Abroad-tb JOSHUA by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2014
No sauce?
TB Joshua is right on this one
Re: Nigerians Are Guilty Of Destroying The Image Of The Country Abroad-tb JOSHUA by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
MarshRiley:
Nigerians are destroying the image of the country before the international community, with negative comments targeted at the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Ikotun Egbe, Lagos, following the collapse of a guest house at the church.
Founder of SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua has therefore slammed negative comments in video clip sermon posted on the church’s Facebook page.
According to Joshua, in the sermon titled “A cloud that covers Nigeria has closed my mouth,” trouble was near in the country.
“I just came back from Colombia. Although, I intended to travel from there to another country, but I came back home because there is a cloud that covers Nigeria. I want to witness how this cloud will dispel. Cloud means trouble.
“Look at what is happening here (in SCOAN), you will not see it on a national TV but if you learn that they bombed here, one of you will call CNN that they have bombed Synagogue. All what is happening, you will never see it on the pages of national or international newspapers. You will never see every good thing that happens here (in SCOAN) on these media channels,” Joshua said.
He accused Nigerians of being the ones who inform the international media on bad happenings in the country, warning however that those who do so “are destroying your country, selling your country for nothing. It is a very painful thing. You are the ones destroying your country, you, Nigerians.”
“The image you are giving to your country is bad. You destroy your image. You say your nation is bad, everything is bad, even anything good is bad. I am telling you something far, but now, I am telling you something as close as my mouth.
“One thing is clear, I have never seen where lies overcome truth. Take note of that. I have never seen where lies overcome truth. Truth will always prevail. I pray, Father, let your will be done, in Jesus’ name.”

And what image of Nigeria does this prize fool think he portrays abroad? Having constructed a flimsy structure and succeeded in killing over a hundred miserable people due to intractable and consumptive greed and lacking the decency or humility to accept resposibility for his invidious deed he is thrashing around blaming any shadow that crosses his path. Now it is Nigerians. ! In saner climes his unholy gathering would be firmly shut down and he would be in jail till this matter is cleared up, instead he is swanning around in Colombia casting badly written aspersions on Nigerians, heavens only knows what the country has done to deserve clowns like TB. Joshua, Nigeria, a country of the blind leading the sighted since 1960.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Guilty Of Destroying The Image Of The Country Abroad-tb JOSHUA by MarshRiley(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Sarassin:

And what image of Nigeria does this prize fool think he portrays abroad? Having constructed a flimsy structure and succeeded in killing over a hundred miserable people due to intractable and consumptive greed and lacking the decency or humility to accept resposibility for his invidious deed he is thrashing around blaming any shadow that crosses his path. Now it is Nigerians. ! In saner climes his unholy gathering would be firmly shut down and he would be in jail till this matter is cleared up, instead he is swanning around in Colombia casting badly written aspersions on Nigerians, heavens only knows what the country has done to deserve clowns like TB. Joshua, Nigeria, a country of the blind leading the sighted since 1960.
Oboy,you dey vex o

(1) (Reply)

The 1,726 Branches and Major Sects Of Islam -Attorney Patryk Utulu / Death Free / HARD TRUTH!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.