Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) (89344 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Neldrizzy(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2014
1) David Oyedepo. Net Worth: $150 million
2) Chris Oyakhilome. Net Worth: $50 million.
3) Benny Hinn. Net Worth: $48 million (US).
4) Creflo Dollar. Net Worth: $27 million (US).
5) Billy Graham. Net Worth: $25 million(US).
6) TD Jakes. Net Worth: $18 million (US).
7) TB Joshua. Net Worth: $15 million.
8 ) Matthew Ashimilowo. Net Worth: $10 million.
9) Chris Okotie. Net Worth: $10 million.
10) Joseph Prince. Net Worth: $5 million (Singapore)

Source: www.richestlifestyle.com/top-10-richest-pastors-in-the-world/

18 Likes 11 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by omineous: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2014
k.

der luk up 2 me.f2c shall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by mperoakeem(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2014
naija al d way... Fp pls
*modified* did i just make front page.... Make una help me thank d mods o. *dancing shoki*

5 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 3coins(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2014
downgraded figures. . . So Pastor Adeboye does not have up to 5million $?

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:36am On Oct 08, 2014
Correction! As at 10days ago during the 60th birthday of papa Oyedepo I heard clearly that he is currently the richest in Africa and about the second richest in the World amongst pastors.
Anyway dem try o!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Neldrizzy(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2014
3coins:
downgraded figures. . . So Pastor Adeboye does not have up to 5million $?
if you ask me na who i go ask ? i nor know, who teach me nor know, who i they ask nor know lipsrsealed

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 3coins(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:
if you ask me na who i go ask ? i nor know, who teach me nor know, who i they ask nor know lipsrsealed
lol. . .i just weak

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Here’s another list put together by richlifestyle.com of the richestPastors in the world and Nigeria’s Bishop David Oyedeporanks number one with a whooping $150million net worth. The list also shockingly boasts of 4 other Nigerian pastors.
A pastoris an ordained leader of a Christian congregation. Many pastors worldwide are serving humanity by providing guidance to people belonging to the community. Some of them have become very rich through their churches and other investments. These millionaire men of God are known all over the world.
Here is the top 10 richestpastors in the world as of 2014.

10) Joseph Prince – Net worth: $5 Million (Singapore)
Annual salary of this Singaporean pastoris $550,000. PastorJoseph Prince is the senior pastorof the New Creation Church in Singapore. The New Creation Church’s financial income was reported at $44.7 million US dollars in 2008. He hosts a religious program called “Destined to Reign.” He has addressed many congregations worldwide.

9) Chris Okotie– Net worth: $10 Million (Nigeria)
Chris Okotiewas a pop musician in the 1980s. He embraced the Bible and set up the Household of God Church, one of Nigeria’s most flamboyant congregations. He is an automobile lover and owns several posh cars which include a Mercedes S600, Rolls-Royce, Hummer and Porsche.

8. ) Matthew Ashimolowo – Net worth: $10 Million (Nigeria)
Matthew Ashimolowo’s Kingsway International Christian Center is the largest Pentecostal church in the United Kingdom. It has assets worth more than $40 million and earns profit of more than $10 million.

7) T.B. Joshua– Net worth: $15 Million (Nigeria)
Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua is Nigeria’s most powerful, controversial and philanthropic preacher. He heads the Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN), a congregation he founded in 1987. The christian minister, televangelist and faith healer is a big giver; his humanitarian works include education, healthcare and rehabilitation programs. He is the owner of Emmanuel TV, a Christian television network.

6) T. D. Jakes – Net worth: $18 Million (United States)
Bishop T. D. Jakes is the apostle/bishop of The Potter’s House, a non-denominational American mega-church that has over 30,000 members. His ministry’s annual revival MegaFest draws more than 100,000 people.

5) Billy Graham– Net worth: $25 Million (United States)
Billy Grahamis a southern Baptist. He earned celebrity status when his sermons were broadcast on radio and TV stations all over the USA. He founded the Billy GrahamEvangelist Association in 1950.

4) Creflo Dollar– Net worth: $27 Million (United States)
This American televangelist, pastoris also a Word of Faith teacher. He is a founder of the non-denominational World Changers Church International. He has built a multimillion dollar ministry on the message “It is the will of God for you to prosper in every way.”

3) Benny Hinn– Net worth: $42 Million (United States)
This Israeli-American televangelist earned wealththrough his ministry and evangelical program. He is well-known for his regular miracle healing crusades, which are held in large stadiums in major cities and broadcasted in the TV.

2) Chris Oyakhilome– Net worth: $50 Million (Nigeria)
Chris Oyakhilome’s church Christ Embassy has more than 40,000 members, several of whom are successful entrepreneurs and politicians. This pastor’s diversified interests include magazines, newspapers, a TV station, a record label, hotels, satellite TV and real estate.

1) David Oyedepo– Net worth: $150 Million (Nigeria)
Bishop David Oyedepois the richest pastorin Nigeria and the world. He is the founder of the Living Faith World Outreach Ministry. Ever since he founded this ministry in 1981, it has grown to become one of Africa’s largest congregations. He hosts three services every Sunday in The Faith Tabernacle. This prosperous pastorowns private jets and homes in the US and the UK

Please what's your source.

10 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2014
Pa Oyedopo will always come first!

10 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Jakeattah(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2014
I pray they make heaven's rich list too sha

Cos that one won't depend on how popular you are.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Neldrizzy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Xcapist:

Please what's your source.

Sauce ?? Wich sauce, Yam sauce or egg sauce?? grin grin grin grin

#sorry!! Modified, the source is there now.. My battery went off Dats why it came late. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by TunjiMsp: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nigerians will always come first, since paying tithe here is a way Of purifying their stolen money grin

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by cestmoiparadign: 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Here’s another list put together by richlifestyle.com of the richestPastors in the world and Nigeria’s Bishop David Oyedeporanks number one with a whooping $150million net worth. The list also shockingly boasts of 4 other Nigerian pastors.
A pastoris an ordained leader of a Christian congregation. Many pastors worldwide are serving humanity by providing guidance to people belonging to the community. Some of them have become very rich through their churches and other investments. These millionaire men of God are known all over the world.
Here is the top 10 richestpastors in the world as of 2014.

10) Joseph Prince – Net worth: $5 Million (Singapore)
Annual salary of this Singaporean pastoris $550,000. PastorJoseph Prince is the senior pastorof the New Creation Church in Singapore. The New Creation Church’s financial income was reported at $44.7 million US dollars in 2008. He hosts a religious program called “Destined to Reign.” He has addressed many congregations worldwide.

9) Chris Okotie– Net worth: $10 Million (Nigeria)
Chris Okotiewas a pop musician in the 1980s. He embraced the Bible and set up the Household of God Church, one of Nigeria’s most flamboyant congregations. He is an automobile lover and owns several posh cars which include a Mercedes S600, Rolls-Royce, Hummer and Porsche.

8. ) Matthew Ashimolowo – Net worth: $10 Million (Nigeria)
Matthew Ashimolowo’s Kingsway International Christian Center is the largest Pentecostal church in the United Kingdom. It has assets worth more than $40 million and earns profit of more than $10 million.

7) T.B. Joshua– Net worth: $15 Million (Nigeria)
Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua is Nigeria’s most powerful, controversial and philanthropic preacher. He heads the Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN), a congregation he founded in 1987. The christian minister, televangelist and faith healer is a big giver; his humanitarian works include education, healthcare and rehabilitation programs. He is the owner of Emmanuel TV, a Christian television network.

6) T. D. Jakes – Net worth: $18 Million (United States)
Bishop T. D. Jakes is the apostle/bishop of The Potter’s House, a non-denominational American mega-church that has over 30,000 members. His ministry’s annual revival MegaFest draws more than 100,000 people.

5) Billy Graham– Net worth: $25 Million (United States)
Billy Grahamis a southern Baptist. He earned celebrity status when his sermons were broadcast on radio and TV stations all over the USA. He founded the Billy GrahamEvangelist Association in 1950.

4) Creflo Dollar– Net worth: $27 Million (United States)
This American televangelist, pastoris also a Word of Faith teacher. He is a founder of the non-denominational World Changers Church International. He has built a multimillion dollar ministry on the message “It is the will of God for you to prosper in every way.”

3) Benny Hinn– Net worth: $42 Million (United States)
This Israeli-American televangelist earned wealththrough his ministry and evangelical program. He is well-known for his regular miracle healing crusades, which are held in large stadiums in major cities and broadcasted in the TV.

2) Chris Oyakhilome– Net worth: $50 Million (Nigeria)
Chris Oyakhilome’s church Christ Embassy has more than 40,000 members, several of whom are successful entrepreneurs and politicians. This pastor’s diversified interests include magazines, newspapers, a TV station, a record label, hotels, satellite TV and real estate.

1) David Oyedepo– Net worth: $150 Million (Nigeria)
Bishop David Oyedepois the richest pastorin Nigeria and the world. He is the founder of the Living Faith World Outreach Ministry. Ever since he founded this ministry in 1981, it has grown to become one of Africa’s largest congregations. He hosts three services every Sunday in The Faith Tabernacle. This prosperous pastorowns private jets and homes in the US and the UK.

Source http://www.36ng.com.ng/2014/10/08/top-10-richest-pastors-in-the-world-2014-bishop-oyedepo-rev-chris-oyakhilome-rank-number-1-2/
ur data is half truth...wat abt papa Adeboye, pst kenneth copeland and Yongi cho?

9 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by iceberylin(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
ÁŃĎ ĴĔŚÚŚ ŃĔVĔŔ ĤÁĎ Á ĤŐŔŚĔ undecided

216 Likes 9 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ayusco85(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:
1) David Oyedepo. Net Worth: $150 million
2) Chris Oyakhilome. Net Worth: $50 million.
3) Benny Hinn. Net Worth: $48 million (US).
4) Creflo Dollar. Net Worth: $27 million (US).
5) Billy Graham. Net Worth: $25 million(US).
6) TD Jakes. Net Worth: $18 million (US).
7) TB Joshua. Net Worth: $15 million.
8 ) Matthew Ashimilowo. Net Worth: $10 million.
9) Chris Okotie. Net Worth: $10 million.
10) Joseph Prince. Net Worth: $5 million (Singapore)
http://www.richestlifestyle.com/top-10-richest-pastors-in-the-world/

They are not even that rich since their worth is in million of dollars. Tot I will see billions undecided

5 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by datguru: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
I'm not surprised

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by englishmart(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
The bible says in Matt 6vs33 seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you.

I Guess they have sought the kingdom of God. But honestly the money these Nigerian pastors have is just too much. embarassed

They fly on private jets when most of their poor members who made them live below #1000 per day.. Mtscheew

There are many pastors but very few men of God.

[size=45pt]
*holy thieves[/size]

No wonder there are more churches than schools in Nigeria.. Obasanjo is going for a PHD in theology. (lucrative church business)

42 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by bobo65(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
5 nigerian pastors in top 10 list

and the bible said, it is easier for a donkey to pass thru d eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven

im just watching from one angle

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Jakeattah(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
But see the gap betweek Oyakhilome and Oyedepo abeg 3x

10 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by dridowu: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
partial scamming innocent followers of their hard earned money all in the name of " i want to make heaven" and the gullible followers are mostly poorer than church rat and they will still be shouting " touch not my anointed"

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by sirjohnson(m): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Are they gods of men or men of God? Meanwhile Oyedepo already responded to the title of the being the richest pastor...Read what he said Here

Last year, Pastor adefarasin was upset that he wasnt listed among the richest pastors in Nigeria. Read that one Here

I have vowed not to go to church again...Cant afford giving any of my penny to those already made billionaires

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Visit www..com
To learn how to:

Minimize excessive zapping of data.
Subscribe for Glo Bis with Android.
Change your imei.
Change your Ip address.
Spy your spouse.
Create a blog
Create a Facebook fan page.
Root any device.
Free blogging tips.
Unbrick bricked Android phones.
Download YouTube videos.
Download Android paid apps for free.
Download bb apps for free.
Boost bb RAM speed.
Make free calls.
Hack WiFi.
Etc.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Babyboy1986(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dem try wella.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
God is really blessing them.

How come they are richer than those pastors in the country that brought Christianity to us?

Is it not the same God they serve?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Beehshorp(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
and the pope worths more than all of them

13 Likes

Before nko. I am not surprised at all

PS: Read the latest about Oyakhilome divorce saga Here

2 Likes 1 Share

Disgusting list. No wonder Nigeria is first.

5 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
How do they make their money? Please dont tell me it's through books and audios o angry undecided

5 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by austinbrown: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Interesting
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Benbisco(f): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ok o. We don hear.

But how does this affect the price of rice in China?

7 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by jonescyras(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Church members living by cups of water
Church pastors living by streams, Oceans of water
.Still, church members pouring the only cups of water meant for them into the streams of ocean owned by the Pastors since 100 BC
RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE PEOPLE!.

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

GCK Daily 483 || God Can Do Anything || Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.