Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Is Your Child's School Ebola Complaint? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Child's School Ebola Complaint? (486 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Is It Proper For Parent to Keep Stock Of Child's School Fees Receipt? / Should She Get A Lawyer To Sue Her Child's School? Advice Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Child's School Ebola Complaint? by smartmom(f): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2014
Schools have finally resumed and with excitement our children troop to school for another session especially having been kept at home for an extended holiday because of the ebola scare. My children's school scan every child and parent as they pass through the gate for a spiked temperature. Next is to wash your hands with hand wash in the sinks near the entrance.

I applaud their effort but am wondering ..is this really sufficient? Parents, share your experience and concerns and suggestions too.
Re: Is Your Child's School Ebola Complaint? by egopersonified(f): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
Same process here. But I dont get how antibacteria became antivirus with these handwashing, or am I missing something?
Re: Is Your Child's School Ebola Complaint? by smartmom(f): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Methinks its to prevent all communicable diseases being spread. The good thing is that hopefully, all the germs that our kids bring from school will be reduced by the hygiene wink of hand washing if the practice continues

(1) (Reply)

Parenting Styles: What Is Yours? / Are You A Learner? / Wrong Impressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.