Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,658 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Opinions Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinions Please! (538 Views)

E-love; True Love Or LUST?? Opinions Please. / I Need Sincere opinions Please.. / Am I Been Too Serious About This Relationshp? I Need U Guys Opinions Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions Please! by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2014
I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 yrs now. He recently told me a babe whose picture I saw on his dp was his girlfriend. I inquired further and he said she was a girl and also his friend. ..and that's what he meant by girlfriend. He even claims not to have seen her in 2 yrs so I don't get the essence of giving me the initial impression of being his girlfriend. Meanwhile, I got to know this other girls name from a friend of his with whom they schooled together. The friend was definitely not suspecting any foul play by giving me the girl's name. Unfortunately, my boyfriend got to know it was his friend that told ne the name and has been hounding his friend. I saw my boyfriend after all this drama and all he said was that we should be friends. I'm really confused here because there was no break up whatsoever from him. So why friends....I don't think being just friends with someone one is really into is a good idea. What do you guys think?
Re: Opinions Please! by vizkiz: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2014
Sister, me sef am confused with this your write-up o

Gush!! What is this undecided
Re: Opinions Please! by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2014
u drifted into desperation with your overprotectiveness. boy be scared.
Re: Opinions Please! by godofwar666(m): 11:49am On Oct 08, 2014
@op be his friend and give him a space, I knw it will hurt you but there is someone important waiting for you out there, so don't be mad cheer up and let it go. Thank me later
Re: Opinions Please! by Sanchez01: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
It's obvious he has chosen. He wants you to be a friend and I'll suggest you do the same. He has called it off with you, maybe not formally but stylishly.
Re: Opinions Please! by Summersland(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
There's fire on d mountain,shadow both of them....Somthin is happeni btw them
Re: Opinions Please! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Any sane person will take that as “It's Over”. So don't let it bother you. Some guys can be bitchy at times.
Re: Opinions Please! by Luckygurl(f): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
sad sad Friendzoning of life
Like you guys have been dating for two years and he suddenly comes up with that statement.
If I may ask, how has it been like this past two years with him?
Re: Opinions Please! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Babe please hit the freeway. Its over and don't be any friends.
Re: Opinions Please! by ideyhere(f): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
If you watched project fame, I guess you should act in accordance with Daniella's song-waka waka

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: What Is Your Problem With Alcohol? / Ma Bday / Ladies Do You Hate Public Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.