Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

How Are Dogs Imported? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Are Dogs Imported? (1144 Views)

My Dog Don't Go To A House Were There Are Dogs / Why Are Dogs Getting Really Expensive / Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are Dogs Imported? by adewasco2k(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
I just got the most shocking mail of the year.

Before getting my Dog i considered the fact that i will be coming back to Nigeria December maybe, so i went to inquire at some airline offices and they told me all i need to transport an adult Dog, i when to get my ticket few weeks back and still reminded them and i was told to send a mail to their cargo department to know when a cargo plane will be flying so i can reschedule me flight to same date.

Now i got a mail from the cargo department that they cant carry him because currently they have small body aircraft which is not going to be free this year as it has being filled up with baggage.

Im confuse because jezz, i cant imagine leaving him behind, so i am looking for other options, i would have gone to another airline but i have already booked with this airline. (i could still try others but i want to know how those that import adult dogs do that).

The airline now told me if i get a puppy not weighing more than 8KG that i can carry him along for free, its gonna be painful but maybe i have to sell him and get another GSD cry
Re: How Are Dogs Imported? by 3coins(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
eeeeyaaa.
Re: How Are Dogs Imported? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2014
adewasco2k:
I just got the most shocking mail of the year.

Before getting my Dog i considered the fact that i will be coming back to Nigeria December maybe, so i went to inquire at some airline offices and they told me all i need to transport an adult Dog, i when to get my ticket few weeks back and still reminded them and i was told to send a mail to their cargo department to know when a cargo plane will be flying so i can reschedule me flight to same date.

Now i got a mail from the cargo department that they cant carry him because currently they have small body aircraft which is not going to be free this year as it has being filled up with baggage.

Im confuse because jezz, i cant imagine leaving him behind, so i am looking for other options, i would have gone to another airline but i have already booked with this airline. (i could still try others but i want to know how those that import adult dogs do that).

The airline now told me if i get a puppy not weighing more than 8KG that i can carry him along for free, its gonna be painful but maybe i have to sell him and get another GSD cry
You can use other airline you just ensure the schedule is the same day of your arrival as an agent i will facilitate the clearance and as you're arriving you receive your pet from me also ensure all the necessary documents are obtained don't sell or leave him,he will miss you.+2348173319366.
Re: How Are Dogs Imported? by adewasco2k(m): 8:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Mrcdorv:
You can use other airline you just ensure the schedule is the same day of your arrival as an agent i will facilitate the clearance and as you're arriving you receive your pet from me also ensure all the necessary documents are obtained don't sell or leave him,he will miss you.+2348173319366.

Thanks Qatar has agreed to fly him though at a very high rate but sure i will use them while i fly another airline.

I will give you a call
Re: How Are Dogs Imported? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2014
adewasco2k:

Thanks Qatar has agreed to fly him though at a very high rate but sure i will use them while i fly another airline.

I will give you a call
Ok,do have a safe trip.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Breed male Bullmastiff Puppy For Sale 3monts 08147855114 / Masturbating Turkey Tom / Neopolitan Mastiff Puppies For Sale....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.