Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) (3842 Views)

Ladies Don't Be Mislead: Real Reason Why Men Don't Marry Their GF / Things My GF Are Not Allowed To Do / Why Do Guys Like To Bite Their Gf's Nose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by 1one: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2014
This is an incredibly Hilarious THREAD!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by Odunharry(m): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2014
Jimbadly:
The most annoying thing is that the kpekus does not have a meter that can tell you whether she had sex or not.
lolz
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by harffie(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
1one:
This is an incredibly Hilarious THREAD!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
its not jur.... angry sad sad
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by depato88(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
i wil b goin wit dis batch c too......pertaining to ur topic. a gal dat wants to kip ha sef wil do irespective of any tin. am sayn from a bit of xperience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by harffie(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
I would like to share a story with y'all.....when me was serving, there was this corp member (male)....He kept a girl with himself for about 3 days in his apartment oo (secondary school girl)... the parents of the girl been looking for her since day one......In fact the case was settled in the police station..
hmm corpoo dem dem wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by Hibiscuss(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Segeggs:
Am a batch C guy. Guys give me codes na?

Op, permit me to gun this guy down,
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by 1one: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
harffie:

its not jur.... angry sad sad

It is jare: Ptongue

Seriously though, Your concerns and fears are well placed...NYSC camp is a somewhat "training ground" for couples...As someone said, don't become all paranoid and result to text-stalking, call-stalking, or ping - stalking her.

The camp itself has its own challneges -No water,No light, Battery almost always dead,tight schedule and all that...if you now bring your own "hey why didn't you call me today,...why haven't you read your my pings".isssh... It may even make her do that very thing that she never planned to do.

So just chill.

If you unfortunately find out that she as much as kissed another guy...just break up with her and move on..ladies are a dime a dozen,men are a dime a dozen...nobody lose,nothing spoil.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by Hibiscuss(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
harffie:

I do trust her...tho...

Oga op, there's no 'BUT' in trust. It's either you trust her or you don't.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hibiscuss:

Op, permit me to gun this guy down,
abeg o, I no go near OP babe o grin
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by nomabeeee(f): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
tayoxx:
Na just 3 weeks...
3weeks and so?am going for batch c too.I jst knw dt an intergrity that is lost is lost forever.no time.
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by Eswaggz(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
harffie:
Hi, I have been thinking about something for quite sometime now and I can't really say I am not worried even if the worry is infinitesimal, my babe is going for the nysc batch C '14 this Nov...and I've been thinking about how she gon cope. Secondly, I have served and I know about some bad guys that are expert in doing their not-babes......newaiz I would like to know if the nysc thingy will affect our relationship..... A lot can happen in a year tho.... Ive been there.
Comments please...
Set your mind for anything...lost the girl dat wuld cry if she doesnt see me to NYSC...She was a good girl until she F:ed up so wish you well and make sure u check up on her at her ppa.
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by 100Cents: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2014
harffie:
Hi, I have been thinking about something for quite sometime now and I can't really say I am not worried even if the worry is infinitesimal, my babe is going for the nysc batch C '14 this Nov...and I've been thinking about how she gon cope. Secondly, I have served and I know about some bad guys that are expert in doing their not-babes......newaiz I would like to know if the nysc thingy will affect our relationship..... A lot can happen in a year tho.... Ive been there.
Comments please...

Yes, you can lose her if she gets posted to my state..
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by 100Cents: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2014
Pretyangel25:
Not all girls will mess up there. its all about determination. as 4 me I have determined not to mess up when I get there afterall is just 3weeks.

op I belief your babe wont Bleep up if she truly love u so trust her

I tot you are a virgin..
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by 100Cents: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2014
harffie:
I would like to share a story with y'all.....when me was serving, there was this corp member (male)....He kept a girl with himself for about 3 days in his apartment oo (secondary school girl)... the parents of the girl been looking for her since day one......In fact the case was settled in the police station..
hmm corpoo dem dem wink wink wink

You have started confessing your sins already...
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by harffie(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2014
100Cents:

You have started confessing your sins already...
Nope not me ooo!
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by queencalipso(f): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
She won't mess up if she have respect for her selfm her not messing sholud not be because she is in love with u but also with her self and also bcz she has a reputation she wanna protect. Op don't worry I don't think she will mess up cz am sure she is a good girl.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by harffie(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2014
Hmm!
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by UnimkeAk(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2014
Nuffin really happens in camp joor.
It is jst networking time cheesy
Na pple wr d god of sex don curse d bleep 4 camp.

It is after camp dt should scare u.
All doze wicked lga, cds and ppa boiz.. cheesy
I was one of dem.
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by fairygeh(f): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2014
Ooh.Nysc,maddest fun in camp.what it's 4years already shocked mine too was batch c,2010.@op,tbh with u,some girls could be promiscuous in camp,trust me ur babe is gonna meet some bad guys, smooth sweet talkers,I was almost tempted in camp too but I always heard the voice of my bf then ringing in my head,dont do what I won't do angry.a lot of my friends even the seemingly decent ones f*** d in camp o even one went as far as dating one of the camp soldiers and dem **** steadily lipsrsealed.if only she loves u,and asides that,if she's a good girl and not a loose girl and very reasonable, shes gonna sail smoothly in camp without even kissing a corper.a simple advice to her,she shouldn't get unnecessarily close to any guy ooooooo if she does.erm,erm.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2014
Honestly I really don't know y d fear of camps is instilled in guys. My friend seem to tink everyone in camp messes up. If she has been gud n faithful to u all ds while den 3wks shud b a workover. Waitin for d exp ist.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by harffie(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
fairygeh:
Ooh.Nysc,maddest fun in camp.what it's 4years already shocked mine too was batch c,2010.@op,tbh with u,some girls could be promiscuous in camp,trust me ur babe is gonna meet some bad guys, smooth sweet talkers,I was almost tempted in camp too but I always heard the voice of my bf then ringing in my head,dont do what I won't do angry.a lot of my friends even the seemingly decent ones f*** d in camp o even one went as far as dating one of the camp soldiers and dem **** steadily lipsrsealed.if only she loves u,and asides that,if she's a good girl and not a loose girl and very reasonable, shes gonna sail smoothly in camp without even kissing a corper.a simple advice to her,she shouldn't get unnecessarily close to any guy ooooooo if she does.erm,erm.
hehe
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by Praise5: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'm a married woman and went to NYSC camp as one. Still VERY young and beautiful, yet the thought of messing up never crossed my mind. I wore my ring all through and respected myself. Did I make male friends? Yes I was friendly to a handful of guys and whenever I go to mami market I enjoy their company and nothing more. My hubby got to know some names coz I am a very transparent person.
What am I saying? Whether single or married, we all can be faithful to our partners if we choose to cos its a matter of choice, discipline, integrity, true love and focus.
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by suyamasta(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
harffie:
Comments please...

Lolll im hoping to serve cum november! its actually her choice, as she cannot be forced to cheat on you!
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by AnonymustME(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lmao!

You guy's take heart ehn

your babes are definitely gonna get dycked down
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by suyamasta(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Praise5:
I'm a married woman and went to NYSC camp as one. Still VERY young and beautiful, yet the thought of messing up never crossed my mind. I wore my ring all through and respected myself. Did I make male friends? Yes I was friendly to a handful of guys and whenever I go to mami market I enjoy their company and nothing more. My hubby got to know some names coz I am a very transparent person.
What am I saying? Whether single or married, we all can be faithful to our partners if we choose to cos its a matter of choice, discipline, integrity, true love and focus.

thats a virtuous woman!
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by Pretyangel25(f): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
100Cents:

I tot you are a virgin..
lol. something similar 2 that
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by tojos(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
In the words of Chris Brown:
"These girlz ain't loyal"

Peace...
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by harffie(m): 9:21am On Oct 25, 2014
Pretyangel25:
lol. something similar 2 that
lol wahs similar??
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by Stanleyafam(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Just have it in mind that she's definitely going to satisfy other guys...brace ur self, that's all, that's life.
Re: Thread For Guys That Their Gf's Are Going For Nysc (batch C 2014..) by harffie(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
erm.......my thread is back on track ooo
My babe has gone for camp and I have noticed something weird.......she doesn't talk to me like she used to anymore......above all, when I asked bout her friends, she told me shes got a friend in her platoon and its a guy............ i jes laff for my mind say she go chop the guy money....
newaiz.iono what to do or say sef.....I want her to have fun tho.....but I pray it doesn't backfire....... angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Last Statement About The Account Issue, The Truth Will Defend An Honest Man / How Can I Woo Her again / All Men Are Potential Wife Beaters - Ladies, Do Not Be Deceived Ever Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.