Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog (116550 Views)

Jude Okoye Quits P Square, Removes Them From Management Client List / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog ,linda Promises To Sort It Out Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by slap1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
I didn't care about her blog (no hating), now I feel very sorry for her. Get back soon!

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by asala1: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
darlingnuel:
But seriously, Google is such an a$$ company! They just take down blogs without a second thought. Wtf

Copy right infringement is a serious case, she did it to someone who don't have the Nigerian mentality and he took it up.

3 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by pheesayor(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
http://lindaikeji.mobi/ can still be accessed. I believe she will overcome and become wiser to secure her own domain name afterwards...
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by godG: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mystiqme:
I'm torn here. I don't visit her blog, but if indeed she copied people's work, then I'm with Google on this one. Plagiarism is a big deal and if you are informed about it you should correct yourself. On the other hand, I'm not happy that a source of income has been taken away from someone (but then again it's income earned by plagiarism).
I'm sure she'll bounce back. She's rich and smart enough.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Holywizard: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
I suspect seun Arewa
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Ghost01(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ayé mà ní kà o...
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
BELLANAIJA wink
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by utytill(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
She should repent and pray for forgiveness from God and people she defamed.Then start using OUR DAILY MANNA by DR CHRIS and may even call him for prayers.

3 Likes

It is well...she will conquer them.
Let's remove sentiments from this.I like her blog and read it for news etc, but the truth is she has been very unethical in her practices, the way she steals from other websites, magazines and blogs without giving credit to whom it is due or seeking permission.

She has been below Google's radar for some time now because of the obvious. She was not a big fish to fry. Now she is.

2 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by 2scorehigh(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
IHEKESON:

See your life?

Awesome! Awe-fuc.k.ing-some!

grin grin grin

Kai!

Guy, I'm following you immediately....

Jisos!

3 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Moneyb: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na wa oooo. People are wicked o.

Btw, forex traders to be read this https://www.nairaland.com/1939176/how-trade-forex-market-successfully#26972246
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by garri4all: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
I think the reason why Linda Ikeji stuck with blogger is because it is very hard to hack into like they did to sahara reporters, you will have to hack into google server itself
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by obailala(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pride Goeth Before a Fall!

All bloggers in Nigeria are guilty of plagiarism, but she should have understood that being the Number 1 Blogger in Africa makes her to stand out and this comes with attendant consequences. Those who live in glass houses should be very careful not to play with stones.

A simple apology when she was accused by a lady of copying her work could have saved her all this trouble. Instead, she came up with an unnecessary arrogant public response that it was because she bought an SUV that's why people are coming after her.

But of course illegality is so rampant in Nigeria to the point that it is seen as 'Normal,' that is why so many people cannot still understand what she did wrong for her site to be closed.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by tbaba1234: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
No one is trying to run her out of business, It is her fault. It has to do with plagiarism and using other people's intellectual property without permission or acknowledgement.

2 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by ramaju: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Why are we always like this? Have we asked what she did to get her blog removed. Inasmuch as I pity her I believe she has to face the consequences of her action.

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
so sad.but she will get back IJN #AMEN
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Shinatu: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
DailyNews:
She was becoming too arrogant and pompous with her fortunate rise to fame via blogging. Most women really can't handle fame and wealth.

Though she will come back shaa

And most men can? I guess history has shown that men actually remain the same after they come across fame and wealth? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Wisdytech(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pls take toke: Linda Ikeji never dies, but her blog on GOOGLE, remember we have WORDPRESS etc. So she is still strong but may be crying very hard whr eva she is rite now!

EXPECT, A BIGGER LINDA IKEJI VERY VERY SOON!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Randerl: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Better. As a brand she will pay her first professional fee buying one of the domains.

gistmelove:

bros dem don buy all the domain name visit... lindaikeji.com, lindaikeji.net, lindaikeji.so on dem don buy am finish oooo
people wicked oooo grin grin
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Mbakara1: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fool.

quote author=Nicepoker post=26972600]Hahahahah. Lol. Ave succeeded. Bounce bck. We wil stil pull u down. [/quote]
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by chibwike(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
iconize:
She's back with www.lindaikeji.mobi

Support her peeps!
For wetin, when she buy jeep..she remember me?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by rattlesnake(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
I return that blog in Jesus name
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
i just search through google. LInda Ikeji blog is not there. What is the reason ?
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by jobakademy: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
why is she still using free stuffs up till now?

women? they want everything free. even when they have millions

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by ycmdng(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Another aproko had been axed. @MrAyeDee...
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by ntyce(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
obailala:
Pride Goeth Before a Fall!

All bloggers in Nigeria are guilty of plagiarism, but she should have understood that being the Number 1 Blogger in Africa makes her to stand out and this comes with attendant consequences. Those who live in glass houses should be very careful not to play with stones.

A simple apology when she was accused by a lady of copying her work could have saved her all this trouble. Instead, she came up with an unnecessary arrogant public response that it was because she bought an SUV that's why people are coming after her.

But of course illegality is so rampant in Nigeria to the point that it is seen as 'Normal,' that is why so many people cannot still understand what she did wrong for her site to be closed.

Thank you my brother, we are so used to copy copy in Nigeria. We copy exams, assignments etc in schools.
She knew what she was into, yet she now started showing off the wealth at the detriment of the original owners.
Am sympathetic towards her but this will serve her a lesson.

am quite fearful as well, if she should have her own domain, she will be under barrage of hackers everyday.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by sussu: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
D fact dt I do not ve tym for tv doesn't bother me bfre now coz just a click on LIB gives me most current and trending info...now google haS taken dt frm me, feel so baaaadddd....bur lindodo, I knw u won't down for long, stand up and win ds battle...coz I knw, ds will be over soonnnnn....luv u to pieces...no homo

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by codeworks(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
she just opened another website http://lindaikeji.mobi/index.php
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Holywizard:
I suspect seun Arewa
Seun doesn't have time for that,..

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by IHEKESON: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
2scorehigh:

Awesome! Awe-fuc.k.ing-some!

grin grin grin

Kai!

Guy, I'm following you immediately....

Jisos!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.