Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog (116605 Views)

Jude Okoye Quits P Square, Removes Them From Management Client List / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog ,linda Promises To Sort It Out Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by victomancer(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Martiano the oracle undecided
Martiano:
I saw this coming after she posted that Range Rover
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na now she wan go run buy domain wey her enemies don succeed. shocked
Its a pity sha. She dey live oyinbo life for naija forgeting that the average nigerian does not like to see another succeed. Nigerians wey dey use jealousy take do wrapper. I pray she rise again far above all her enemies IJN. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by ZUBY77(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]And the fvcking Aye dee you hail is cyber squatting on her domain name, an id.iot without honour, thats wat he is. if you are going to point fingers then ur hands should at least be clean.......... He is jealous, and also wants to rip linda off, its as simple as that[/size]
I'd. Ot

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
I don't like her but right now, I feel bad for her sad
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by NwaNimo1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by ak4God(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
I am a fan of Linda,but we have to say the truth,what she has done has been the major problem of Nigeria.In a situation whereby only one person want to be the LORD over everything(greediness).What stop her from employing young brilliant writers,that can provide herwith many articles and they get paid?All she does is copying other people"S intellectual properties,making huge sum from it and showing off Exotic cars and houses including designer bags.Did you know how many families she would have impacted positively by employing good article writers?You can imagine making over $60,000 monthly and she can not get herself a good website of her own.I am highly disappointed in her.
All i see here is CHOP ALONE DIE ALONE!!!

8 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimerase2:
She will bounce back like a bounce bank cheque cry

No she will bounce back like Tafa Balogun .. btw this is Diane of the reasot I m sure @seun is cautious of Google

2 Likes

SetH001:
.... I may not like her that much buh d@ dosent me i would be happy that the number1 blog in africa (owned by a nigerian) gets taken down please who so ever is behind this , please stop .
Americans don't care who u are in things that concerns copyright infringement, tax evasion n the likes. I used to be a columnist in an American journal to the extent the owner of the journal wrote me some years back to congratulate me on a job well done, and told me to also share more of authentic Nigerian stories. We became friends somehow..even on fb...funny enough, I derailed- went n copied an article from one American blog I was following, guess what?

My account got suspended!

I wrote my good American friend who happens to be the owner of the popular journal n a friend on my fb,guess what again??

My good American friend told me that sorry, I violated the website's terms and that I should open a new account; I pleaded with him to pls use his power to revert it, he refused n that was it. I intentionally didn't re-register again.

This is what I want Seun to implement on nairaland- don't do pardy-pardy here; whoever fails in complying with any of your TOCs, pls show them the door without fear and watch your reputation go high!

I am outta here...Linda Ikeji blog may come back if she convinces Google enoughsmiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Chienyego: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
anyway, the blog is back up at http://lindaikeji.mobi
Always wondered why she couldn't get her own domain name since she is already making already..
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by RedEboe(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Rawani:

Putting off someone else's candle can not make yours any brighter.

Really? Ask President Goodluck Jonathan. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by mrvictor: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy:
Nigerians are so wicked. cry
No! Africans are wicked rather
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by NifemiOlu(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
kevoh:
What's with the sentiments people? angry Plagiarism and copyright infringement is not business as usual in law upholding countries unlike here in Naija. You mess up, dem treat your Bleep up. Case Closed! She's lucky she was not even sued.

Honestly, she is really lucky she's not being sued. People don't really know the gravity of this shi.t
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Consultville(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Moral Lesson: A stitch in time saves nine

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Mbakara1: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
ntyce:
Just read that @MrAyeDee only wanted an linda to accept plagiarism and offer apolgy but her pride made her do otherwise.
Yesterday, her sister Laura rained abuses on the man on twitter instead of doing the needful

And he bought lindaikeji.net and other names. Smh. It is well
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by manutdadex(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
555info:
that is not fair from google. at least they should verify the whole stories before she was removed
and u think dey didnt? Na wa for una...in as much as i hate to say dis...she knew wat she was doin(copyright infrigmnt), and you guys shud stop d tears pls its annoying. When u rite and som1 steals ur sweat then u go no wat it feels like

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by trendysturvs(f): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
Sad. Same thing happened to my blog Trendysturvs Blog in February this year. But it is back now

She will bounce back.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by mkoabiola: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
Anoda way to make her more popular.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by dammytosh: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
gistmelove:

bros dem don buy all the domain name visit... lindaikeji.com, lindaikeji.net, lindaikeji.so on dem don buy am finish oooo
people wicked oooo grin grin

Instead of coming out arrogantly to criticize those guys. She should have bought the domain off them since.

Using her connection and Woman Power, she could have humbly gotten the domain names out.

If you ask me, of what use is her showing that she built house for her parents, bought Car 1, Car 2 and Car 3 all with her blog money and showing them off.

Before she came out publishing those guy's name, If i were her, i will do that on the new domain.

She will bounce back but it will come at a serious cost. I am not happy because I visit her blog nothing less than 5 times a day for 365 days in a year. Samething with Nairaland.

She should get good technical guys, register any domain. There are permutation that she can do with the name to get a good domain name registered as fast as she can and advertize with brute force and come back quickly.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by paramedic: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
Emalachi:
Lol
What's in the second tab of that pix?
Ultimate pen enlargement!!! Bros I bow for you o
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Rubbish,,, this is what i am saying,,,

all they want is a free website.

if she had a .com the website wont be down by now,,, at least if google shuts down the .com she can be running wordpress on the .com

My advice="make sure you have 100% control on what your are relying on"

Serves her right angry
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
For the Love of Jehovah,

Copyright is Copyright!!! angry

She has been taken down!!!

She was asked to remove the content she refused.

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
itstpia1:

true that.

or she can date/marry seun and he'll help her move it here.

just a thought, she has my sympathy although i no rich like her sha.
Lmao Nairalanderz With Their Thumb Sha.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Deepfreezer(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
the fly dat doesn't take caution follows the corpse to da grave.
Linda Ikeji is very stubborn and doesn't listen to advice. you cant run a successful blog using blogger. all the the big blogs in Nigeria own their domain name. just look at (Lailai) she doesn't have traffick yet she bought her domain name.
Linda ikeji u need professional advice.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Youngzedd(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
glitest:
So many enemies of progress...Nobody wants another to succeed.

The truth.

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by inze(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Geez,

See the amount of traffic this headline is pulling shocked

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by frankii(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Laura Ikeji must have caused the hate and envy these evil people developed towards Linda, Laura's always bragging. But that said, nobody deserves this, and its totally wrong to do this to a hard working woman. Sad one, but lessons learnt too i believe? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Joshuadon: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
i just confirmed and alas....TOO BAD
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by Ryabcool(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
datalossvictim1:
This is actually good publicity. I'm not joking.
you're the only one seeing what i'm seeing.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by mpowa(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
She already have the fame, she doesn't need Google again, she can ride on her success. Infact i thought she should've done it long before now.

Google is very unpredictable, you'll never know why they ban you, so save yourself the headache, plan without them, it never the best to build your business on another platform other than yours, no matter how wonderful they're, it's like renting a house, no matter how wonderful the house is, if it's not yours, you're never in control, and the house rule can change anytime, so for peace sake build your own website. I don't see this as negative at all, this will make her greater.
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog by itstpia1: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
lakamua:
Most people forming sympathy dey happy oo. We knw ya way. Nigerians and public hypocrisy

true dat o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.