Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Modern Marriage Madness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Modern Marriage Madness (1041 Views)

Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This! / Husbands 5 Minutes Madness!! / Submissiveness, What Is It To Modern Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modern Marriage Madness by Ngenge(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Have you seen or heard of any of these abnormalities?
1. A guy that wants to marry but does not have at least a rented apartment?
2. A lady that wants to marry but she is not a graduate,skilled or having a little means of survival?
3. People getting married without going for medical tests?
4. A jobless man?
5. A lady that is not home made(dont know how to cook,cant even distinguish among soup ingredients, cant wash or clean etc)?
6. Trying to marry through the advise of a pastor,mum, dad, godfather,relatives or siblings? Example: A lady was persuading her fiance to marry her after they had gone for three medical test in three different laboratories and all the results proved that both has their genotype as 'AS'. According to her: ''my pastor said my genotype will change to 'AA' very soon'' . Agwa ojoo

1 Like

Re: Modern Marriage Madness by shizzle11(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ngenge:
Have you seen or heard of any of these abnormalities?
1. A guy that wants to marry but does not have at least a rented apartment?
2. A lady that wants to marry but she is not a graduate,skilled or having a little means of survival?
3. People getting married without going for medical tests?
4. A jobless man?
5. A lady that is not home made(dont know how to cook,cant even distinguish among soup ingredients, cant wash or clean etc)?
6. Trying to marry through the advise of a pastor,mum, dad, godfather,relatives or siblings? Example: A lady was persuading her fiance to marry her after they had gone for three medical test in three different laboratories and all the results proved that both has their genotype as 'AS'. According to her: ''my pastor said my genotype will change to 'AA' very soon'' . Agwa ojoo
With the way some fools worship their pastorpreneurs i will no be surprised if the bolded happens in real life cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Re: Modern Marriage Madness by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
MMM

Where a secondary school girl is planning to marry one okada man that takes her home freely. sad

Where a broke guy is dating and asking for free p..unany tongue

Where couple to be borrow money to feed the neigbourhood and starve after wedding. cheesy

Where aso-ebi is considered more important than 'life after the wedding' cool

Where 9 children is not enough for a couple living in a 'one bedroom face me,I knock you'. shocked

Where couples disturb the neigbourhood with ''ahhhs ohhh,aaaaaa'' when hiting nails at night or during the day lipsrsealed

Where only third parties can settle differences between couples sad

Where people marry their girlfriends and end up friendzoning their wives sad

Where 'pay before tasting' has become old school and 'taste before paying' is the new deal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Of A Change Of Name? / Being Happy In A Marriage / Watch The Housemaid!! & Where Your Child Stays!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.