Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Lawlessness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lawlessness (951 Views)

Terroism And Lawlessness Hampers Economic Growth In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawlessness by HFOG(f): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wasn't sure what section to post this. Want to dedicate this to those folks that even though they know right from wrong never do right. Those who think they are above the law and so can do whatever they wish without consequences. Once in a while we come across such persons. Ever had an encounter with anyone like that? I mean someone that acts so obviously wrong yet is bold and unrepentant. Someone whose actions you can't justify no matter how you try to. Let's share experiences. Pls where are the custodians of the law in the house? I mean the learned fellows, the barristers. Come help us prosecute these criminals. Abi how dem dey talk am sef? Went to court today. Let me share my encounter with the most lawless fellow I've ever had anything to do with.

1 Like

Re: Lawlessness by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Who is that fellow that could annoy my sweet mum undecided
Re: Lawlessness by HFOG(f): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
As I type this my head aches. We own and run a private school in a four bedroom rented apartment. The place became too small and we had to rent a property very close by. Na the landlord of that extension be my biggest problem as I dey talk so. We paid 2years rent beginning on the 1st of January 2012. The man has been performing wonders acting like a demigod. The latest is that he sent his agent to lock up the premises this morning. He actually began threatening us last month that our rent has expired. We reminded him of the lease of land agreement we both signed with witnesses that shows 31st December 2014 as the rent expiry date. He then said he's given the place out so we should mention how much we want to be paid back. Imagine. We didn't say anything. Only to meet a locked apartment this morning with our pupils all outside. We called him and he said if we are not ready to pay for another year he already has a new client. Who does this kinda thing for God's sake? I've not been able to fathom this attitude of his since morning. If not that it's happening to me I won't believe there are such persons in this world.

1 Like

Re: Lawlessness by bejeria101(m): 8:35am On Oct 09, 2014
It is well with you ma,wonder why we humans are our worst enemy,the contract clearly states when expiration date is,so he needs money and this is his best method?. When things begin to happen to him,then it would be one witch somewhere or so called enemies,i pray God to calm this storm,and if that man isnt carèful,his life would go for it,money isnt everything.

1 Like

Re: Lawlessness by LordReed(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sister, it is well. The lion may roar but the righteous will remain bold. Unless you don't want to pursue legal means, this man has no right to do what he did.

2 Likes

Re: Lawlessness by oderemo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
This attitude is insane to say the least.even in the jungles laws
Are set and respected. Nigeria could be worst than the jungle
Atyms.
Truth be told , do whatever you can to BUILD your own spot,
Costly yeah but trouble free.
Good luck, envy have no limit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sesame Seed Local Buying Agent / 3 Times Billionairewarren Buffett Demonstrated His Ruthlessness As A Businessman / Use This Formula To Get Urgent Business Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.