Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State (2597 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack As 2 Suicide Bombers Kill Scores In Maiduguri / Bokoharam Kill More Than 70 In Fresh Attack In Maiduguri / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by eejo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
bokoharam kills scores and injuired many people today in egume. The jihadist chanting in arabic god is great sack the police station killing policemen before looting a bank the islamist then drove towards ankpa local vigillante and the army on a manhunt for the islamist source eyewitness
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by Omololu007(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
eejo:
bokoharam kills scores and injuired many people today in egume. The jihadist chanting in arabic god is great sack the police station killing policemen before looting a bank the islamist then drove towards ankpa local vigillante and the army on a manhunt for the islamist source eyewitness
oga o,GEJ shuld do somtin abt dis pple o
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by faithugo64(f): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
hmmm
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by gratiaeo(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
God will punish them
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by LordMecuzy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hmmm. Kogi wey near me? I need relocate
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by seunlayi(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
this is more than a sect, this is about religion.
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by Redhot111(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Op, give me jst 1 reason to bliv dis ur cock n bull story.

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by Tallesty1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bro ah just called my bro wey dey Kogi and he said nothing dey happen............

Where did u get your post?

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by okosodo: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
eejo:
And you do not have sense to provide source abi?
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by eejo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Redhot111:
Op, give me jst 1 reason to bliv dis ur cock n bull story.
just call egume residence am not joking
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by eejo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
okosodo:
And you do not have sense to provide source abi?
can't you see source eyewitness
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by major466(m): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Boko haram terrorist will soon meet their waterloo.
Evil people.
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by olayincar(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
LordMecuzy:
Hmmm. Kogi wey near me? I need relocate

Lols.. Abeg don't come Ib city o
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by Genes1s: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
This people done dey near small small o cry abeg who knows anythin about travellin 2 Ghana Like ao much is it gonna cost?
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Egwu dikwa

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by brownlords: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oh they coming close, We await them here, it will be nice dissolving this unholy union if they cross the boundary
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by gebest: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
It looks like fake, were did u get ur story dat is dis dry.
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by iamrealdeji(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Omololu007:
oga o,GEJ shuld do somtin abt dis pple o
They're coming closer,they don't want to deal with North alone anymore
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by Krak(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
eejo:

I dont think its Boko Haram, I think its either Ansaru or Jambs. These two groups have been known to operate in Kogi State in the past.

I beleive our security guys should really focus intently on that state, that state is a potential time-bomb for the Middle-belt area.
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by michelz: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hmmmm...what's even happening in this country? Why can't people live and let live? What are they fighting and killing people for? Religion? Wealth/money? When they're not even 100% sure where they will go to after death. I think there should be a national emergency meeting as a matter of urgency,involving all elites and stake holders from different zones and different political parties. And if these people (the ones sponsoring these terrors, and other ''aggrieved persons) can not be persuaded to restrain themselves,then they should divide the country and let everyone have peace. This is democracy,and GEJ is the elected president. All people should respect that for the interest of peace. Nobody has the monopoly of violence.
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by thewarrior72: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Allah & muhammed must be salivating & liking their fingers from the blood of those, murdered by their foot soldiers.
Terrorists are the only genuine followers of allah as they carry out & fulfil his commandment to the fullest

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by fr3do(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kogi is near o

It won't be in their interest for resident Muslim hausas in the South to harbour radical Muslims.
The monitoring will be very heavy.
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by publicenemy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kogi state?
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by khattab02: 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
eejo:
just call egume residence am not joking
Nice effort Op, u try anyway. This is what I got from dailytrust.

Headline; One killed as Robbers Raid bank in Kogi

Suspected armed robbers on wedneday killed a police officer during an early morning attack on the Union Bank branch at Egume, Dekina local government.

Dailytrust gathered that the policeman was killed during an attack on a nearby Police station where the robbers went to get arms before heading for the bank.

Source said that the robbers, numbering about nine stormed the bank shooting sporadically to gain access to the bank while customers scampered for safety.

The armed robbers were said to have operated for about an hour and they succeeded in their operation before the arrival of security men.

When contacted the Police Public Relation Officer(PPRO) of Kigi state command Elvis Aguebor said they were on their way to Egume when the incident happenned and would give detail as soon as they are back.

source; http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/36323-one-killed-as-robbers-raid-bank-in-kogi

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by coolest0(m): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Op always get your fact straight before posting, am currently in ayangba, kogi state, couple of kilometre from egume, it was armed robbers that attacked banks and police station and not islamic sec. Must every shooting in Nigeria be related to BH? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by khattab02: 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
thewarrior72:
Allah & muhammed must be salivating & liking their fingers from the blood of those, murdered by their foot soldiers.
Terrorists are the only genuine followers of allah as they carry out & fulfil his commandment to the fullest
bros when u see news like this especially without no source try to verify before making blasphemous comment. No insult or hatred of any kind meant just giving a generous advice.

Also it is a very wrong concept to think Allah SWT enjoys killings or likes blood because He is not Human and neither drinks nor eat.
Thank You!
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by khattab02: 12:15am On Oct 09, 2014
coolest0:
Op always get your fact straight before posting, am currently in ayangba, kogi state, couple of kilometre from egume, it was armed robbers that attacked banks and police station and not islamic sec. Must every shooting in Nigeria be related to BH? Smh
quite unfortunate that these are the kind of epitaph bh want to associate themselves with. Pathetic
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by khattab02: 12:44am On Oct 09, 2014
khattab02:
Nice effort Op, u try anyway. This is what I got from dailytrust.

Headline; One killed as Robbers Raid bank in Kogi

Suspected armed robbers on wedneday killed a police officer during an early morning attack on the Union Bank branch at Egume, Dekina local government.

Dailytrust gathered that the policeman was killed during an attack on a nearby Police station where the robbers went to get arms before heading for the bank.

Source said that the robbers, numbering about nine stormed the bank shooting sporadically to gain access to the bank while customers scampered for safety.

The armed robbers were said to have operated for about an hour and they succeeded in their operation before the arrival of security men.

When contacted the Police Public Relation Officer(PPRO) of Kigi state command Elvis Aguebor said they were on their way to Egume when the incident happenned and would give detail as soon as they are back.

source; http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/36323-one-killed-as-robbers-raid-bank-in-kogi
@ Bold, though not easy to say, I think something serious need to be done and urgent.

I remember some years ago reading a newspaper and there was a cartoon in it where two armed robbers were telling themselves '' do you know we can rob in Kogi and go scoot free without being caught?'' the other said '' yes, is true it is only in kogi'' the rate then was alarming.
Re: Bokoharam Kill Scores In Kogi State by coolest0(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
khattab02:
quite unfortunate that these are the kind of epitaph bh want to associate themselves with. Pathetic

Bro stop embarassing yourself, you are a yoruba man, write what u understand

(1) (Reply)

Pius Adesanmi Blasts Buhari And His Supporters! / Buhari Could Have Won Popular Vote Without SW-Allies / What You Never Knew About Governor Ayodele Fayose. This Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.