Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? (2874 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts / Picture Of Yar'Adua And Goodluck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by TRUTHTELA: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
Its very disgusting that a LOW LIFE FACELESS SCAMMER, and HACKER is claiming that Linda " STOLE " his pictures or whatever he's claiming, he went ahead with some other HATERS to blackmail the Linda Ikeji, claiming that she " COPY AND PASTE OR STOLE THEIR STORY?

What are his INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY? WHO DOES HE WRITE FOR ( NYTIMES? ) WHY DID HE REGISTER EVERYTHING lindaikeji.com &co? WHATS HIS INTEREST?

WOLE SOYINKA, CHINUA ACHEBE, ADICHE, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, GE, ACADEMICIANS, MEDICAL CO. RESEARCH FIRMS, APLLE, SAMSUNG AND ALL OTHER INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE INTELLECTUAL are the ones that are suppose to be talking about INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT, PLS, ALL THESE LOWLIFE ROGUES SHOULD STOP MISUSING THOSE WORDS.

LINDA, STOLE PICTURES AND STORIES, YET NO SINGLE EVIDENCE, WHAT PICTURES AND STORIES IS THE GUY TALKING ABOUT? Bokoharam pix or stories? I expected him to be talking about EXCLUSIVE PICTURES OF WHERE EDWARD SNOWDEN IS or WHO BLUE IVY's Mother is.

No lawsuit can be entertained or won against Linda Ikeji, because, anything u put online is for public consumption. She gives credit and quote her sources. The guy wanted MONEY ( thats what he meant by " CREDIT" ). Thousands of news organisations, repeat news from other sources and uses pictures. Google and Getty images didnt have a problem with Linda, theyre too BIG for such. But, one single guy just woke up and start BLACKMAILING her.

New York times, Chiamanda Adiche, Wole Soyinka, et al, will NEVER BOTHER about Linda, publishing their article or news on her blog, cos they are way BIGGER than her.

All the NOISE about Linda stole his " WORKS", which "work has he done? Is he a WRITER? Is the guy an ARTIST? Is he a MUSICIAN ? WHO KNOWS HIM? AND WHAT AWARD or NOMINATION HAS HE WON FROM HIS SO CALLED "WORKS' ? LET HIM SHOW HIMSELF/FACE LEGITIMATELY AGAINST LINDA IKEJI, then, the world and I will have RESPECT FOR HIM. Someone HIDING ON TWITTER TO RANT ABOUT A SUCCESSFUL LADY, is not going to make him successful. If his own blogging or hacking is rewarding, HE WILL NEVER HAVE TIME OR NOTICE LINDA IKEJI,BUT, NOW I KNOW HE'S A LOW LIFE.

LINDA's blog is down, then what? IN THIS SOCIAL MEDIA AGE AND TIME, LINDA WILL BOUNCE BACK. SHE HAS BUILT A BRAND. EVEN IF SHE BLOG FROM FACEBOOK AND TWITTER, HER FOLLOWERS AND SUCCESS WILL STILL BE THERE. ( IF IT'S NOT PANADOL, IT CANT BE LIKE PANADOL).

LINDA "STOLE" this and that, what I always see her posting on her blog is about celebrities tweet and FB, post, Kim, Beyonce, Flavor, D Banj, Genevive, Omotala, GEJ, PDP, APC, or one LOCAL CHAMPION or the the other, then the rest will be about NUDE MALES OR FEMALES, SO WHAT's their to STEAL? WHAT ELSE IS ON THAT BLOG ? PEOPLE SHOULD STOP HATING INNOCENT SOULS.

LEGALLY, SHE's good and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, IT's just ENVY, BLACKMAIL AND RUMOR.

Just as the same people that DESTROYED NIGERIA ARE BUSY EXPECTING JONATHAN TO BUILD ELDORADO IN FOUR YEARS, INSULTING HIM HERE AND THERE. Your tribe is home to some of the biggest and most CORRUPT SOULS IN AFRICA, YET YOU'LL BE CALLING JONATHAN A CORRUPT LEADER.

HYPOCRISY, LIES, ENVY, DOUBLE STANDARD MUST STOP, IF YOU GUYS WANT TO MOVE THAT YOUR COUNTRY FORWARD

N:B I'm not a fan of Linda or GEJ, I open her blog laugh at comments and keep it moving ( i have never commented for one day). She's doing good and will SURELY COME BACK BETTER. Gej, is a failure, but, FAILURES SHOULD NOT BE CALLING HIM OUT EITHER

10 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by SlimSkipper(m): 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
please dont join d two together dey re very dffr angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Even Jesus Christ de messiah was being hated by same people he came 2 save, den hw come ordinary humans. De seed of hatred nas been planted in evry man's heart, no mata hw gud u are, lots of people wud still hate u.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Cuneddy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ike gwuru

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by lilprinze: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
comparing a blogger with a president is like comparing a Lion with a dog.
GEJ has more terrible and dangerous haters who wont stop at any thing to bring him down.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by MisterLongman(m): 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Another ignorant preek......

5 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by chibwike(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
coz they re dating
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by lonelydora: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bonario Nnags comment is just the reason I visit Linda's blog.
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by publicenemy(m): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nobody hates the president, he just hasn't done enuff as president. Nigeria is in its worst state since the military hannded over to civilian,
1.with the Boko haram issue going unfixed,
2.the chibok embarrasment,
3.curroption and looting everyday
4.missing money unaccounted for. and he hasn't been absolutely proffessional about things..

He went on national television to to make statements like :
"Stealing is not curroption"

" Maybe its Nigeria"s time to experience terrorism" what president makke such comments.

After the chibok 250 kidnap he lived in denial for weeks and didn't make a public statement denouncing the kidnap.

We all voted for him and his election was one of the most publicised and monitored in the Nigerian history and even the international community admited that the election was one of the fairest in Nigerian history....

So no one hates the President he just has been very inept may be due to his inexperience as president becos even the almighty obasanjo"s first tenure wasn't the best.

And as for Linda Ikeji maybe she stepped on toes.

17 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by T8ksy(m): 12:00am On Oct 09, 2014
Wtf is Linda Ikeji?

As for gej............i do not HATE him but i think he's useless and clueless thus should not reside in aso rock a day beyond feb. 15th 2015.

Unfortunately, his main contender is even worse than the otueke fisherman. It is sad that in a country of 160 million people, these are the

two useless phools we are expected to choose from.

SMH for Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by PresidentAde(m): 12:21am On Oct 09, 2014
*** Please OP kindly Explain again cos I don't understand a word of what u wrote up there o***

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by obailala(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2014
TRUTHTELA:
Its very disgusting that a LOW LIFE FACELESS SCAMMER, and HACKER is claiming that Linda " STOLE " his pictures or whatever he's claiming, he went ahead with some other HATERS to blackmail the Linda Ikeji, claiming that she " COPY AND PASTE OR STOLE THEIR STORY?

What are his INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY? WHO DOES HE WRITE FOR ( NYTIMES? ) WHY DID HE REGISTER EVERYTHING lindaikeji.com &co? WHATS HIS INTEREST?

WOLE SOYINKA, CHINUA ACHEBE, ADICHE, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, GE, ACADEMICIANS, MEDICAL CO. RESEARCH FIRMS, APLLE, SAMSUNG AND ALL OTHER INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE INTELLECTUAL are the ones that are suppose to be talking about INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT, PLS, ALL THESE LOWLIFE ROGUES SHOULD STOP MISUSING THOSE WORDS.

LINDA, STOLE PICTURES AND STORIES, YET NO SINGLE EVIDENCE, WHAT PICTURES AND STORIES IS THE GUY TALKING ABOUT? Bokoharam pix or stories? I expected him to be talking about EXCLUSIVE PICTURES OF WHERE EDWARD SNOWDEN IS or WHO BLUE IVY's Mother is.

No lawsuit can be entertained or won against Linda Ikeji, because, anything u put online is for public consumption. She gives credit and quote her sources. The guy wanted MONEY ( thats what he meant by " CREDIT" ). Thousands of news organisations, repeat news from other sources and uses pictures. Google and Getty images didnt have a problem with Linda, theyre too BIG for such. But, one single guy just woke up and start BLACKMAILING her.

New York times, Chiamanda Adiche, Wole Soyinka, et al, will NEVER BOTHER about Linda, publishing their article or news on her blog, cos they are way BIGGER than her.

All the NOISE about Linda stole his " WORKS", which "work has he done? Is he a WRITER? Is the guy an ARTIST? Is he a MUSICIAN ? WHO KNOWS HIM? AND WHAT AWARD or NOMINATION HAS HE WON FROM HIS SO CALLED "WORKS' ? LET HIM SHOW HIMSELF/FACE LEGITIMATELY AGAINST LINDA IKEJI, then, the world and I will have RESPECT FOR HIM. Someone HIDING ON TWITTER TO RANT ABOUT A SUCCESSFUL LADY, is not going to make him successful. If his own blogging or hacking is rewarding, HE WILL NEVER HAVE TIME OR NOTICE LINDA IKEJI,BUT, NOW I KNOW HE'S A LOW LIFE.

LINDA's blog is down, then what? IN THIS SOCIAL MEDIA AGE AND TIME, LINDA WILL BOUNCE BACK. SHE HAS BUILT A BRAND. EVEN IF SHE BLOG FROM FACEBOOK AND TWITTER, HER FOLLOWERS AND SUCCESS WILL STILL BE THERE. ( IF IT'S NOT PANADOL, IT CANT BE LIKE PANADOL).

LINDA "STOLE" this and that, what I always see her posting on her blog is about celebrities tweet and FB, post, Kim, Beyonce, Flavor, D Banj, Genevive, Omotala, GEJ, PDP, APC, or one LOCAL CHAMPION or the the other, then the rest will be about NUDE MALES OR FEMALES, SO WHAT's their to STEAL? WHAT ELSE IS ON THAT BLOG ? PEOPLE SHOULD STOP HATING INNOCENT SOULS.

LEGALLY, SHE's good and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, IT's just ENVY, BLACKMAIL AND RUMOR.

Just as the same people that DESTROYED NIGERIA ARE BUSY EXPECTING JONATHAN TO BUILD ELDORADO IN FOUR YEARS, INSULTING HIM HERE AND THERE. Your tribe is home to some of the biggest and most CORRUPT SOULS IN AFRICA, YET YOU'LL BE CALLING JONATHAN A CORRUPT LEADER.

HYPOCRISY, LIES, ENVY, DOUBLE STANDARD MUST STOP, IF YOU GUYS WANT TO MOVE THAT YOUR COUNTRY FORWARD

N:B I'm not a fan of Linda or GEJ, I open her blog laugh at comments and keep it moving ( i have never commented for one day). She's doing good and will SURELY COME BACK BETTER. Gej, is a failure, but, FAILURES SHOULD NOT BE CALLING HIM OUT EITHER
Unfortunately you have just exposed your gross ignorance with this your post. So in your wisdom someone has to win an award before it is accepted by you that he owns a property?.. A writer has to win a nobel prize before you accept that his/her story belongs to him?... A movie producer has to win an academy or AMAA award before you can accept that the movie belongs to him and therefore should not be pirated?... Anyway, don't worry, there are a lot of grossly ignorant folks like you out there so you aren't alone.

It's not your fault that you were born and raised in a country where illegalities are so rampant that they are no longer regarded as illegalities. A politician steals money and when/if he's arrrested, he would say everyone else steals and that he's only being persecuted by his political opponents (and foolish people would support his argument). The president commits a blunder and when he's criticised he says it is the opposition APC that's trying to persecute him. A celebrity is involved in a malpratice and when accused would claim it is the work of his/her haters, bad belle people or competitors.

A simple question you should have asked before your long blab is if Linda copied someone's work and if she acknowledged the person or not... I believe we all know the answer to that. Do you know how serious a crime it is to steal intellectual property?... Every blogger may do it in Nigeria but that doesn't make it right. Try that beyond the shores of Nigeria in the developed world and you could risk prison time and huge fines in addition to the closure of your website.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by xtreem88(m): 12:46am On Oct 09, 2014
obailala:
Unfortunately you have just exposed your gross ignorance with this your post. So in your wisdom someone has to win an award before it is accepted by you that he owns a property?.. A writer has to win a nobel prize before you accept that his/her story belongs to him?... A movie producer has to win an academy or AMAA award before you can accept that the movie belongs to him and therefore should not be pirated?... Anyway, don't worry, there are a lot of grossly ignorant folks like you out there so you aren't alone.

It's not your fault that you were born and raised in a country where illegalities are so rampant that they are no longer regarded as illegalities. A politician steals money and when/if he's arrrested, he would say everyone else steals and that he's only being persecuted by his political opponents (and foolish people would support his argument). The president commits a blunder and when he's criticised he says it is the opposition APC that's trying to persecute him. A celebrity is involved in a malpratice and when accused would claim it is the work of his/her haters, bad belle people or competitors.

A simple question you should have asked before your long blab is if Linda copied someone's work and if she acknowledged the person or not... I believe we all know the answer to that. Do you know how serious a crime it is to steal intellectual property?... Every blogger may do it in Nigeria but that doesn't make it right. Try that beyond the shores of Nigeria in the developed world and you could risk prison time and huge fines in addition to the closure of your website.
Dude, God bless u... ive been reading a lot of rubbish, sentimental and ignorant comments, but this just hits the spot.
I feel sorry for her tho, but she can only blame herself... not "haters"

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by agabusta: 12:57am On Oct 09, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

Very silly comparison by the Op. Why are you tribalising issues? Linda has millions of fans that cut across the different ethnic groups in Nigeria. She is a success and she's being celebrated by people of different ethnic groups. Don't you dare bring your shallow, bigoted, tribalistic mentality into her business.

Your last disclaimer, that I highlighted is the new strategy of tribalistic and highly bigoted souls. They will throw insults at other people, they will now be claiming neutral observer thereafter.

You must think yourself smart, bringing the Linda Ikeji issue up and because of the high number of fans she has and the impressive support she is getting on this issue, you now cunningly brought President Jonathan into the picture. We can see through your dirty scheme. The issues are very different, dont bring them together. I like LIB, appreciate her efforts and contributions to the society and I empathise with her during this traumatic period. President Jona on the other hand has failed this country. He didnt deliver up to expections and has compounded Nigeria's problems.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by egift(m): 4:48am On Oct 09, 2014
Separate the Two, they have nothing in common. These TANiods now wants to use Linda's misfortunes to promote the Incompetent Dude. These Sycophants are heartless feeding and feasting on the sorrows of Nigerians since 2010.

What next? Abati and FFK writing a long article about the Blog to launder the image of their paymaster. Under Jonathan sycophancy has been taken to a totally new height.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by pastoraaaaaa: 5:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Make this topic no enter fp
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by itstpia1: 5:26am On Oct 09, 2014
haba, google.
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2014
[size=20pt]Yes they hate the 2 because they will never be like the 2[/size] cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 09, 2014
Its a sign ure making it

Although GEJ isn't functioning

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

Maybe she did because she doesn't have people that work for her,she can't do everything alone,so I guess she truly stole his stuffs
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2014
@op, I can answer that question with a simple verse from d bible

"For the hearts of men is DEPERATELY wicked" Jeremiah 17:9
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Maybe she did because she doesn't have people that work for her,she can't do everything alone,so I guess she truly stole his stuffs
this has got to be the dummest thing I've ever read. Who steals what? Even vanguard nigeria, tmz USA etc collect writeups from various other sites. Linda @ least gives credit with her occasional "culled from sun/punch newspapers" so shut your mouth!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by maimalari: 7:31am On Oct 09, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

Pls don't join negative and positive. GEJ is completely negative whereas Linda is positive.
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by slimfit1(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Who the uck is this guy who wrote this trash, did you go to school at all? I think someone wrote your exams for you at uni that's why you are bold enough to embarrass yourself here.
What kind of crack are you smoking crackhead. Seun maybe you should start thinking very hard before you start allowing shallow and lazy people in here. What the f..k men.
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by slimfit1(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2014
liberty300:
this has got to be the dummest thing I've ever read. Who steals what? Even vanguard nigeria, tmz USA etc collect writeups from various other sites. Linda @ least gives credit with her occasional "culled from sun/punch newspapers" so shut your mouth!!!

Sorry never come across any credit when her site was on.
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by obailala(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2014
liberty300:
A lot of people out here boldly displaying their stinking ignorance...

So because every other person steals then it automatically means that stealing is right?... Well, you cant really be blamed because you were born and raised in a country where abnormality is viewed as normal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by gen2briz(m): 8:41am On Oct 09, 2014
obailala:

Dude God bless you abundantly...... Some people are just born idiot.
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by shizzle11(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2014
slimfit1:

Sorry never come across any credit when her site was on.
You wont come across it cos you are blinded by hate and her site will be back better and stronger before long
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2014
liberty300:
This ain't about aggression,lmao,whos fighting here? I just said what I felt,have you heard from the other guy? Do you know what truly happened? Why judge? Why pull someone up and bring someone down,before you can judge,you need to put both of them side by side and hear both sides of the stories,you're so gullible to believe what Linda said when even her boyfriend can't know everything about her

1 Like

Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by Reptyle(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

Plagiarism is a serious offense and it really does not matter whose intellectual property is been cited or copied. Once you do not get permission or credit the source, you are guilty of intellectual property theft. In some countries, you could get a long jail term for that.

There is no sentiment involved here and unlike you, I am actually a huge fan of her blog and her success story. But she is really lucky all she got was having her blog shut down. It could have been worse.

She can bounce back from this...but I hope she has learnt her lessons albeit the hard way.

Goodluck to her.
Re: Why Is There So Much HATE ON Linda Ikeji And Goodluck Jonathan ? by tsmack: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

Oh my oh my! If only you had done your research on what plagiarism means, you probably wouldn't have typed this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUNNY! Jega's Election Result (stage Play At AY Live) Must Watch! / 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis / Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.