Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts (28295 Views)

Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion / Ike Uche In Tears After Scoring ! / Ike Uche Back In Training! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by watchindelta(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2014
bankoleben:

And why has he not invited Martins and others he claimed are doing well?
help me ask am oh! So he can see!
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2014
lusciouslex:
Fellow Nigerians, keshi is not really such a good coach but the reason he is still around is simply because of the AFCON triumph which occurred with some elements of luck and some of us have vowed never to forget or given consider moving forward(over patriotism). On the other hand, our Super Eagles is in need of 'quality' players. If I say 'inefficient' talent is would seem as if there are few good players but it's a complete LACK. Why should we enjoy good football when we've a John Obi Mikel who buried his talent so many years ago as our playmaker? Do we have a set piece taker in our national team? Is it that our victorious U-17 team(Kelechi and co) can't become our national team? We want them to pass through the U-20s before they play for the Eagles just like the forgotten Late Yemi Tella boys(pitiful). We all saw the contributions of Osaze, Vincent during the world cup- fantastic ball play. Why can't we gather our boys playing good football around the world to the national team? Are there talents in the Nigerian League? No! Are there talents in our Streets? Yes! Long Live Okocha, Kanu, Finidi, Taribo and so many other Legends. (Sobs#). The Nigerian supporters club should be banned and whoever is funding it should seize to do so for the time being. Trumpets, drums and the songs were original made for HEROES not mediocres.
You talk of Coach Yemi Tella's boys. Has it occurred to you how we lost that set.

One name. Coach Samson Siasia. He was suppose to carry them to the U20 in 2009.

Coach Siasia dropped many of them. Rabiu Ibrahim was one of the expected stars of the tournament. Coach Siasia put him on the bench. Ajiboye who conceded one goal in the whole tournament, scored by Toni Kroos and saved three penalties in the final was dropped on the bench for Sneak Oka for. A boy who can not keep for my street junior boys.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by charlesm91(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2014
chucky234:
Is Ike Uche Messi?
Imagine average player playing for a bottom table team in Spain forming Rambo, he should fvck off.
if u say he plays for a bottom team Spain then what will you classify the unknown players he called from unknown league in unknown teams as?

1 Like

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Papasland21: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Between KESHI and UCHE...very soon, we will know the Landlord and Tenant apart.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Goke7: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2014
mpowa:

In all sincerity that's exactly what you'll do after you've been treated the way he was treated, called a player with bad attitude, left out of the most prestigious tournaments, you will not ask any question, any reason, you will just submit your passport as if nothing ever happened abi?

ok o don't worry we are about to set up an investigative panel to find out why uche was left out before he can play for us again, pure rubbish as if he was the only one left out, what will he have done if he was in that tournament, will he have been the highest goal scorer or what? The National team is not his father's house, he can retire like other players have done in other parts of the world when they feel left out of the National team.

1 Like

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by saviola24: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2014
Keshi just shot himself on the foot, you added his name on the 25 man list but did not inform him, then you went ahead to call him for his passport, the gentle man asked you a simple question why you want his passport and you keshi flared up. Keshi you are a big fool.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by mpowa(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2014
Goke7:

ok o don't worry we are about to set up an investigative panel to find out why uche was left out before he can play for us again, pure rubbish as if he was the only one left out, what will he have done if he was in that tournament, will he have been the highest goal scorer or what? The National team is not his father's house, he can retire like other players have done in other parts of the world when they feel left out of the National team.

Now that's the problem, you didn't respond to my question you're drifting to other issues, i didn't say Ik Uche own super eagles, but Keshi doesn't own super eagles too, looking for every excuse to throw players out, it's better he doesn't give any reason than to be making a player bad to make himself look good.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by xtervaganza(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
I am sure you knew. It is easier remembering Mourinho than Pedro Leon.
hahahahahaha you're funny
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by experimentist: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2014
I tot dis dude has been bagged and sacked!
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by andyanders: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2014
That is how useless people talk.If truly Keshi said such, he is in sane. Has he been getting results now with his so called expertise wizardry in soccer? Hell NO.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by mpowa(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Goke7:

Now that's the problem, you didn't respond to my question you're drifting to other issues, i didn't say Ik Uche own super eagles, but Keshi doesn't own super eagles too, looking for every excuse to throw players out, it's better he doesn't give any reason than to be making a player bad to make himself look good.

Someone has not been in a team for a long time, he should just come in no question asked, that's the attitude, is he a soldier that can't be questioned.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Goke7: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
mpowa:

Someone has not been in a team for a long time, he should just come in no question asked, that's the attitude, is he a soldier that can't be questioned.

keshi is the boss, and if uche cannot accept keshi as the boss, he should wait for another coach to replace keshi, may be then he will get his chance, sometimes your philosophy or way of doing things may not tally with who you want to work with and there should not be hard feelings about that, just as you said keshi does not own the eagles and that's why he won't be there forever so let keshi be too. Am sure you'll be the happiest when keshi will be kicked out and then you can tell the new coach to bring all your favourite players in. Are you happy now?
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Godsate: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
easyelliot:
OK o,
Anything less than 2wins and its over. These are ur players u have stubbornly stuck with. Good luck cause anything less than 2 wins and all that explanation for excluding an in form striker will come back and bite.

Shikena
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by chucky234(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
charlesm91:
if u say he plays for a bottom team Spain then what will you classify the unknown players he called from unknown league in unknown teams as?
I worked with Aaron Samuel when he left Dolphin for 3SC and can tell you that he is an amazing young talent, Ike Uche is overrated.

1 Like

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by mpowa(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Goke7:

keshi is the boss, and if uche cannot accept keshi as the boss, he should wait for another coach to replace keshi, may be then he will get his chance, sometimes your philosophy or way of doing things may not tally with who you want to work with and there should not be hard feelings about that, just as you said keshi does not own the eagles and that's why he won't be there forever so let keshi be too. Am sure you'll be the happiest when keshi will be kicked out and then you can tell the new coach to bring all your favourite players in. Are you happy now?

Can i hide my feeling about been happy when Keshi is kicked out? naa i can't, I'll be happy, cos by then normalcy will come back and thing will be done purpose and objectivity and not self interests, inform players will be called and hopefully too, coach's tactic will be on point. if Ik Uche, Obafemi Martin and others are not inform then, they shouldn't be called, only inform players should be in the team with in form coach then our football will get back, you can't blame me football is my passion, it's most Nigerian's passion and we can't let anyone ruin it.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Komedy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mtchewwwwwww
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by watchindelta(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
which player is better than uche in nigeria as for now? Don,t hate uche, hate the coach that hate winning.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
saviola24:
Keshi just shot himself on the foot, you added his name on the 25 man list but did not inform him, then you went ahead to call him for his passport, the gentle man asked you a simple question why you want his passport and you keshi flared up. Keshi you are a big fool.
From my understanding, Ike Called when he knew his name was on the list but refused to submit his passport.

Ike did not know his name was going to be included. He called and then refused to submit his passport.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
saviola24:
“I did the list and Ikechukwu Uche’s name was on the 25 man list I did. He (Ike Uche) didn’t even
know about it because I did not tell him. Uche then called me four days later and said “Coach
how are you? and I said boy it is good to hear your voice.” We just spoke like brothers and that
was it

So Ike Cube did not know he was on the list till 4 days later. He called the coach and then refused to send his passport
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
mpowa:

As Coach Keshi said. In their time, they used to beg to be on the team. It was an honour. So if Ike Cube is to bog to honour an invitation to play for the team and want questions answered, he does not deserve to play for the nation. Even if he scoreds 20 hat tricks in one season.

The best player in Italy, Tevez was dropped from the World Cup. So what is the big deal about Uche?
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by ElFenomeno1: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
As Coach Keshi said. In their time, they used to beg to be on the team. It was an honour. So if Ike Cube is to bog to honour an invitation to play for the team and want questions answered, he does not deserve to play for the nation. Even if he scoreds 20 hat tricks in one season.

The best player in Italy, Tevez was dropped from the World Cup. So what is the big deal about Uche?

Keshi's days are numbered!
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Keshi's days are numbered!
You are not God and are in no position to say that.

I pray God grants our team and Boys success in Jesus name.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by lusciouslex: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
If Coach Keshi goes round the World including China, looking for hidden talents that can play ball, you guys will criticise him.

Is it the Coach Pellegrini that thought Silva to carve a midfield like a knife through butter? Or, Mangala how to make like a beast.

Coach Keshi has been a gem when it comes to giving young talents opportunity. It was under him players like Oboabona and Omeruo became stars. Michael Babatunde was a shocking revelation at the World Cup. Oshaniwa performed well against Di Maria.

What do you guys want the Coach to do? Kneel down and beg Ike Uche for forgiveness?

Please players like Coach Keshi and Coach Amokachi achieved more in football than Ike Uche.
It might interest you to know that am I an Ex-player and coach of the glorious mechanical engineering department football team who were Champions of the University of Uyo. What do you think Keshi knows about football that I don't know better starting from training sessions, formations, team selection and game plan? Is it because he is on Tv, busy writing the names of his favorite drinks and calling on his players with hand gestures to come quench their thirst with chill water while it's still cold qualifies him to be a sound coach? Ike Uche for crying out loud is doing so well and it is the sole reason why millions of Nigerians are clamoring for his return to the team. This is'nt about 'quota'(getting an Easterner in) but about performance. I can't remember Uche to be such a head-strong player but we all know of Baloteli, Pepe and the so many others who are considered to be very vital to their team despite their personal attitude. Is this not the same Keshi the whole nation begged and fasted for before he reluctantly gave Osaze a seat on the plane to Brazil? Egypt conquered Africa for 3 consecutive Afcon tourneys but failed to make an appearance for the 4th tourney. So, if Nigeria fails to qualify for Morocco it won't be the 1st time or a surprise. If Siasia was sacked for failing to qualify blah blah _ommiting goalkeeper Vincent how much more keshi's failure_snubbing Uche?
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by andyanders: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
ucyoma:
Mr Keshi pride goes before a fall

Swallow your ego n pride n call d young man back. He's good

This useless pride n ego of yours could be d reason u have been failing lately
I think Keshi is sick upstairs. how can he say that the young man called him and they spoke and he did not disclose to him that his name was among those included. Why did he not tell him I ask? Keshi has an ego issue and it is affecting him mentally.

If cannot be a manager of crises, then he should resign. A good coach must be ready to manage every kind of players he comes across as all of them cannot have same character.Why is Balatoli with character problem still plays for his club and country.

Keshi should bury his face instead of this.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by ElFenomeno1: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
You are not God and are in no position to say that.

I pray God grants our team and Boys success in Jesus name.

Yes i am not god but the same way Keshi is not god in determining the future of Ike Uche.

He could well be the one to be moving out of the SE and Uche in.

He is not supreme......

#KeshiOut
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
lusciouslex:
It might interest you to know that am I an Ex-player and coach of the glorious mechanical engineering department football team who were Champions of the University of Uyo. What do you think Keshi knows about football that I don't know better starting from training sessions, formations, team selection and game plan? Is it because he is on Tv, busy writing the names of his favorite drinks and calling on his players with hand gestures to come quench their thirst with chill water while it's still cold qualifies him to be a sound coach? Ike Uche for crying out loud is doing so well and it is the sole reason why millions of Nigerians are clamoring for his return to the team. This is'nt about 'quota'(getting an Easterner in) but about performance. I can't remember Uche to be such a head-strong player but we all know of Baloteli, Pepe and the so many others who are considered to be very vital to their team despite their personal attitude. Is this not the same Keshi the whole nation begged and fasted for before he reluctantly gave Osaze a seat on the plane to Brazil? Egypt conquered Africa for 3 consecutive Afcon tourneys but failed to make an appearance for the 4th tourney. So, if Nigeria fails to qualify for Morocco it won't be the 1st time or a surprise. If Siasia was sacked for failing to qualify blah blah _ommiting goalkeeper Vincent how much more keshi's failure_snubbing Uche?
I guess, with your knowledge of football, you are fit enough to coach Liverpool? Hence it is just tactics, strategy and workout.

It takes time and experience to reach coach Keshi's level.

First he was a successful footballer and worked with lots of different top coaches. He has been able to see cause and effect of different strategies and tactics over the years.

He grew as a coach. I remember Coach Keshi an under 17 coach learning his craft.

Also Aime Jacquet of France dropped Eric Cantona, David Ginola, Ibrahim Ba and put Keeper Bernard Lama on the bench.

Guardiola dropped Deco, Ronaldinho, Guily. This is not the first time a coach dropped players because of attitude.

Mancini dropped Given, Bellamy, Petrov, Adebayor and still won the Fa Cup and Premier League. Uche is not the first.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Yes i am not god but the same way Keshi is not god in determining the future of Ike Uche.

He is not supreme......

#KeshiOut
Ike Uche has no respect for the coach. It started at the Nations Cup when he argued with the coaching crew, not just Coach Keshi and refused to play to their instructions.

Tell me, can Uche try that at Villarreal? He would be dropped immediately.

Balotelli disobeyed Rodgers two weeks ago, last week he was on the bench.

Discipline comes first. It is a team and they must operate as one.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
andyanders:

I think Keshi is sick upstairs. how can he say that the young man called him and they spoke and he did not disclose to him that his name was among those included. Why did he not tell him I ask? Keshi has an ego issue and it is affecting him mentally.

If cannot be a manager of crises, then he should resign. A good coach must be ready to manage every kind of players he comes across as all of them cannot have same character.Why is Balatoli with character problem still plays for his club and country.

Keshi should bury his face instead of this.
Are you saying Mourinho can not coach because he could not manage Adriano and Balotelli at Inter Milan?
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by lexyman(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
mpowa:

Ofcourse this is what Keshi wants to achieve, to paint him UNPATRIOTIC, and he's achieving it through some people, I imagine if this brawl was between Keshi and Osaze, he for don know by now, but just to testify that ik uche is a gentle man, he'd remain silent, not even trying to deafend himself, he wasn't unpatriotic before Keshi came in, all of a sudden he just changed, Ok oh!

Guy you have added sentiment to sense of your judgement , you re wrong to say Keshi "painted him unpatriotic"...he 's not devoted , he 's only playing for the money and some personal reasons ,the hype we give to our players as a whole is getting too much , we don't have a world class player , we don't have a player that can influence a match not to talk of a player that can single handedly win a match , all we have is over hype players that are full of themselves .... If Fifa should rate Keshi then he deserves some respect also from our players ...it's a pity we re fighting to qualify now , but the situation we are right now the blames still go to the attitude of players on the field of play , it's a pity everything comes to the coach because he's d head .keshi needs to work with player who are ready to work with him not someone who will sabotage his effort.

I still support The super eagles and I know we will qualify .
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Goke7: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
mpowa:

Can i hide my feeling about been happy when Keshi is kicked out? naa i can't, I'll be happy, cos by then normalcy will come back and thing will be done purpose and objectivity and not self interests, inform players will be called and hopefully too, coach's tactic will be on point. if Ik Uche, Obafemi Martin and others are not inform then, they shouldn't be called, only inform players should be in the team with in form coach then our football will get back, you can't blame me football is my passion, it's most Nigerian's passion and we can't let anyone ruin it.

you can keep fantasizing cos from history, we always go from frying pan to fire, we hardly replace our coaches with better ones especially when we kick them out of sentiments, you'll be back to complain when the new coach does not select his entire players based on public opinion, cos no Nigerian coach has ever selected all his players based on public opinion, forcing players on our coaches has never gotten us no where, that is why the likes of amodu and chukwu failed woefully. Our passion should not run us crazy in pulling our coaches down when they don't invite our preferred players, do you think you know these players better than keshi and do you think those players will tell the media what they did wrong to be kicked out of the team? Its left to us the way we want to continue but I don't anyone to come and tell me later than keshi is better than the current coach when keshi is gone, just like the way guys are now saying that siasia is better than keshi, this is how inconsistent we've been over the years.

1 Like

Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by watchindelta(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
keshi is not a coach let not fool ourselves pls. Luck sometimes expire.
Re: I Am Done With Ike Uche – Keshi Blasts by Goke7: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

He is not supreme......

#KeshiOut

all of you shouting for the head of keshi, pls don't just come back to this forum to say that keshi is better than your new coach o, i go de wait for u guys then!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President / Burundi Players Training Ahead Of The Match Against Super Eagles / Ghana Vs Senegal: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 19th January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.