Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Seven Types Of People You Meet In A Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seven Types Of People You Meet In A Bank (728 Views)

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Seven Types Of People You Meet In Naija Banks / The Seven Types Of Fear That Can Destroy Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Types Of People You Meet In A Bank by Inioluwa01(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
1) The MAT customer: He comes to the bank with mat/bed/pillow for everyone to sleep on(delaying us for more than 45mins)with huge amount of money he has brought in for deposits and u start blaming urself, God why did I queue behind dis man? he makes people with lesser amount of money like 3k depositors or withdrawals start asking God why do bad things happen to good people.they start begging him bros abeg na 3k I wan pay ,let dem attend to me.

2) The Pen Borrowers: They are always in the bank,common pen dey won't have. This people are very dangerous, once u borrow them the pen, u might find it difficult to identify them, At a bank in ‪#‎ Nigeria‬,once someone tells u "can I have ur pen" Believe me, that is the last time u will see that Pen.

3)The I Dey Your Back Team: Immediately they enter the bank, even before taking d slips(withdrawal or deposit) all they do is to know the last person and u hear them saying,i am @ ur back. if care is not taking 8people can tell u "I dey ur back",then at the end of the day,they cause confusion (na me dey hin back , I don't tell am, I was here before u blah blah)

4) The No protocol team: These kind of people don't obey the first come ,first serve slogan, they are mouthed in the bank,immediately they come in, they just walk up to the cashier or manager,he ask them to sit down and within 5 mins they have completed there transactions while u still dey dere dey look like mumu for queue.(God punish devil)

5) The Bank Door rejectees: These people will always have a problem with the bank door,then u see dem removing their belts,car keys,mobile phones etc and yet the manchine keeps shooting "pls go back" my bros next time come to bank Unclad,he go allow u in.

6)The slip wasters : These kind of people can waste slip for africa,to fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na jamb questions, u see them canceling, tearing ,squeezing and taking another one. To write common 3780 naira in words na gobe. Even the so called undergraduates are found wanting in this scenario.

7) The exile men: These people usually behave like dem no dey this world since 2 years,they will always be asking for today's date,even after telling them the correct date, they will ask someone else again. I tire for these kain people.
Re: Seven Types Of People You Meet In A Bank by MrReeseG(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Okay...immediately I saw the topic..my mind went to numbers 2 and 3...I can't stop laughing cheesy
Re: Seven Types Of People You Meet In A Bank by Beesluv: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
lol

(1) (Reply)

Which One Of These Would Terrify You Most?? / 5 Reasons You Probably Have Little Or No Followers On Twitter. / Get Tramigo Vehicle Trackers For As Low As 30k This Season At Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.