Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives (37188 Views)

**Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families? / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by nenergy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Successful women have plenty men in their lives
*Disclaimer*
1. This piece is not in any way inferring that women need men to succeed.
2. By MEN, i am not insinuating sexual relations.
3. This piece is not a matter of FACT. It is an observation, an opinion.

A female friend recently told me that; “she’s glad she knows me”. Why? Well, it was part of her Ode in appreciation for my assistance whenever she needed it. From helping with laptop/phone issues to helping with job search and being her personal Google. grin

Men play vital roles in the lives of women; as fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins, school mates, crushes, mugus, magas, lovers, pastors, assignment boyfriends, neighbourhood acquaintances, university degree project assistants, NYSC camp body guards, NYSC PPA pals, job search advisors/assistants etc grin

At every point in a woman’s life there is always a MAN willing to offer her assistance (voluntarily or with a motive). It is the major reason most girls prefer male friends/company to their other females. They can gist about E! News and Kim Kardashian with their girlfriends, but when it is time for ‘business’, they know who to approach.

Considering all of these, i am of the opinion that the more MEN in a woman’s life, the higher her chances and speed of success.
Successful women are women with plenty MEN in their lives. These MEN contribute to her success.

n.b: Before you attack me, please read my disclaimer again.

Yours Faithfully,
Nenergy
Author; The Job Seekers’ Creed™

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by cedrix(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ok... Nice to av bn the FTC... Aldo my comment was BS in relation to op...but if I may, I dnt tink women nid so many MEN in their lives.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
nenergy:
Successful women have plenty men in their lives
*Disclaimer*
1. This piece is not in any way inferring that women need men to succeed.
2. By MEN, i am not insinuating sexual relations.
3. This piece is not a matter of FACT. It is an observation, an opinion.

A female friend recently told me that; “she’s glad she knows me”. Why? Well, it was part of her Ode in appreciation for my assistance whenever she needed it. From helping with laptop/phone issues to helping with job search and being her personal Google.

Men play vital roles in the lives of women; as fathers, brothers, uncles, cousins, school mates, crushes, mugus, magas, lovers, pastors, assignment boyfriends, neighbourhood acquaintances, university degree project assistants, NYSC camp body guards, NYSC PPA pals, job search advisors/assistants etc

At every point in a woman’s life there is always a MAN willing to offer her assistance (voluntarily or with a motive). It is the major reason most girls prefer male friends/company to their other females. They can gist about E! News and Kim Kardashian with their girlfriends, but when it is time for ‘business’, they know who to approach.

Considering all of these, i am of the opinion that the more MEN in a woman’s life, the higher her chances and speed of success.
Successful women are women with plenty MEN in their lives. These MEN contribute to her success.

n.b: Before you attack me, please read my disclaimer again.

@bold

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Behind every successful woman,there're men because men don't like unsuccessful women....

14 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Very true (without exempting the power of private parts).

But for those wey get sense, they employ female marketers to keep up with the corporate bedmatics

Alakija is a case study.That woman has been linked with some Nigerian politicians - bed wise. When a politician decide to give out an oil bloc to a woman, you should know "how well the man has dug the bloc" grin grin

Even Linda Ikeji is not innocent. In her own case, I believe she has bedmatic marketers warning the bed of her paymasters. Wonder why her blog was suspended? Reason is not far fetched, oyinbo nor dey take nonsense, most do not mix pu**** with business.

Assuming the owner of google is a Nigerian, trust me, 3 fresh punnanies will restore that blog in 30 minutes. grin grin

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by nenergy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
Acidosis:
Guy, you are talented..
I don laugh click 'logout all' grin

4 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Acidosis(m): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
nenergy:

Guy, you are talented..
I don laugh click 'logout all' grin
cheesy na so life be
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by EfemenaXY: 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lol @ Assignment Boyfriends! cheesy cheesy
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by itstpia1: 3:12am On Oct 09, 2014
@ topic

true.

but there should be a balance though.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 09, 2014
Acidosis:

But for those wey get sense, they employ female marketers to keep up with the corporate bedmatics

Alakija is a case study.That woman has been linked with some Nigerian politicians - bed wise. When a politician decide to give out an oil bloc to a woman, you should know "how well the man has dug the bloc" grin grin

Even Linda Ikeji is not innocent. In her own case, I believe she has bedmatic marketers warning the bed of her paymasters. Wonder why her blog was suspended? Reason is not far fetched, oyinbo nor dey take nonsense, most do not mix pu**** with business.

Assuming the owner of google is a Nigerian, trust me, 3 fresh punnanies will restore that blog in 30 minutes. grin grin

Smh. I cannot believe all this is coming from you.
I see that Nigerian men will forever be jealous and intimidated by successful women and thereby cook up all kinds of stories to dent their image.

All of a sudden Alakija slept with a lot of politicians for her oil blocs and linda ikeji blog was shut down by google because she was sleeping around?

And you have no idea how insulting it is to refer to a woman by her private part. Wtf is "three fresh punnanies"?
Don't you have some kind of respect?
Do you have women in your family??

Smh!

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:00am On Oct 09, 2014
you are right........
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by bist: 6:00am On Oct 09, 2014
Nobody does nothing for free, sum how somewhere the pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by habex050: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2014
Men got it all
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2014
na true,i remember when i was in pd oau,there is this girl that chased me around not because anything else apart from chemistry,me self i fee give her my 24hrs grin grin

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2014
Wat a bias school of thought, in d same light successful men have ppl of d female gender in their life that made dem. Who they are....

11 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by chibwike(m): 6:03am On Oct 09, 2014
yes...they have..Gm nairalanders
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 09, 2014
I was here

D truth is every problem woman dey suffer for this world men dey inside look at MENopause, MENstrual pain, MENstration
and d likes coming u can't tell me we ain't needed.
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Adyrin(m): 6:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Ok nA
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by ddooskie(m): 6:03am On Oct 09, 2014
true
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by ugoezeik(m): 6:04am On Oct 09, 2014
mod so u allow dis make frontpage while there is a calling issues dat need frontpage ehhh
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Adyrin(m): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2014
U̶̲̥̅̊ idiot! W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t is bringing Linda Ikeji here now?
Olodo of the 1st class grade

Acidosis:

17 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by lilprinze: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2014
So if any woman wants to be very successful all she needs to do is to have plenty men in her life .

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Adyrin(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Khaynet:
I was here

Go to hell
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by emmyid(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by bigwallace(m): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by ElekeNtioba: 6:07am On Oct 09, 2014
What do u expect?? They live in a man's world and their success always depends on d benevolence of d male folks. Mind u dat this was made possible because women spend so much time competing and undermining each other.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by justi4jesu(f): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Who no like better thing...............Some men will always say women love money and successful Men but its vice versa....... undecided
Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by chibwike(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Joavid:

I see that Nigerian men will forever be jealous and intimidated by successful women and thereby cook up all kinds of stories to dent their image.

All of a sudden Alakija slept with a lot of politicians for her oil blocs and linda ikeji blog was shut down by google because she was sleeping around?

And you have no idea how insulting it is to refer to a woman by her private part. Wtf is "three fresh punnanies"?

Smh!
dont mind him jare, i feel ur pain

2 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by Adyrin(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2014
Pls don't mind dat unfortunate son of a leprous beast!

Hi haters, keep hating
Joavid:

Smh!

9 Likes

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by kingarizona1(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2014
yet most of them don't appreciate

1 Like

Re: Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives by futajallon: 6:10am On Oct 09, 2014
I reach here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Opinion: Choose Who You Want Between Me And Your Mother- Very Silly Question / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.